Day-Of, Full, Partial

Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

Ashley was PHENOMENAL! We hired Ashley for our wedding day-of coordinator, and a quote by my mom: "Hands down, Ashley was the best money we spent in our entire wedding budget." Her skill for detail is incredible and she is the sole reason our wedding day flowed as smoothly and perfectly as it did. Would recommend over and over again. Did I mentioned she didn't tell us it was her BIRTHDAY on our wedding day and she worked over 12 hours straight anyway?! She's one of a kind. So thankful to have worked with her!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines

It was such a blessing to have Ashley as my wedding coordinator. I was an out of town bride, but was able to meet with Ashley in person to discuss the details. Ashley assisted me with my decorating layout, wedding timeline, bridal party rehearsal, clean up and more! She even picked up the boutonnieres for my groomsmen and contacted my bridal party with a detailed timeline. I highly recommend Weddings by Goldman. Thank you tons Ashley for helping me experience the wedding of my dreams!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Weddings by Goldman Pricing