Nashville, Spring Hill, TN 37211 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About One Wild Flower Design

Inspired by the sweetness of nature, One Wild Flower curates a romantic, free-spirited style filled with texture and thoughtful detail. They celebrate the unique vision of each couple, serving them with kindness and professionalism. They love seeing people, places, and atmosphere transformed by the magic of flowers!

One Wild Flower Designs offers romantic, eclectic, vintage, rustic, and boho-style designs to couples in the Nashville area. They manage delivery, setup, cleanup, venue visits, and event design. They offer arrangements including:

• Bridal bouquets

One Wild Flower Design 5
One Wild Flower Design 6
One Wild Flower Design 7

Jocelyn Youngdahl · Married on 07/13/2019

Look no further, this is your florist!!!

Choosing Dana as the florist for our wedding was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We just told her the general look we were going for and then let her surprise us with her creativity and I couldn’t have asked for everything to be more perfect! Dana was so respectful of our budget and made sure we got the absolute most for every dollar. Communication was flawless and she was available to chat whenever we needed. Thank you Dana!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    One Wild Flower Design 8
    One Wild Flower Design 9

One Wild Flower Design's reply:

Jocelyn, thank you so much! I had so much fun with your designs and am so honored by your faith in me. 💕
  • Jordan

Jordan Williams · Married on 06/15/2019

One of a kind wedding florist

Dana was nothing short of AMAZING. I was lucky enough to meet her at a holiday party a few months before our wedding, and she was everything in a florist we were looking for. She was very easy to talk to, and listened to all of our ideas while giving some ideas as well. In the end, our flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I told her the day of that my bouquet was everything I had ever dreamed of, but never had the words to explain. It was as if she read my mind. I highly recommend her, and hope we get to work with her again one day!

Sent on 07/09/2019

One Wild Flower Design's reply:

Jordan, thank you so much. I am so glad that we met at that party. These are the sweetest words and you just made my day. 💕 You are amazing.

One Wild Flower Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Nashville Spring Hill, TN, 37211 See on map