292 Katie ct, Boerne, TX 78006 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings...By Billiejo

Weddings...by BillieJo is a service that will make your wedding be effortless. I will be there to make your life easier. I will be the one to keep track of all the vendors and family memebers. I want your day to be everything you ever dreamed of, without all the stress. Let me be the one that you turn to.

Please check out my website at www.bybilliejo.com see evrything that I offer. please contact me and we can talk. the first hour long appointment is free.

Follow Weddings...By Billiejo on

184288bccff7f12f 1338322271918 959
Outdoor reception venue
Outdoor reception venue
Guestbook
Guestbook
184288bccff7f12f 1338322271918 959

Weddings...By Billiejo FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings...By Billiejo 1
    If you mention this website then you get 10% off "day of".
    For "day of" services, which includes, meeting with vendors, distribution of final payments, and coordinating schedules of bridal party and vendors. Depending on the size and location of wedding the service is one that is worth the money. The stress free day that should be yours is not hard to get. Please let me take care of the more tedious responsibilities that you don't want to have to worry about. Please let me help make this the day of your dreams. Thank You, BillieJo Bowler bybilliejo

• Requena Photography
    Requena Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings...By Billiejo is dedicated to working with you to plan your wedding day with ease. Choosing a wonderful wedding planner is important! Weddings...By Billiejo will ensure everything happens according to plan so you can relax and enjoy your special day. Jennifer Requena, Requena Photography

• R Spears Photography
    R Spears Photography Wedding Photographers

Billie Jo is very organized and professional. She is the kind of person that I would want to plan a wedding or anything that involves a lot of coordination of vendors. Very classy and easy to talk to!

• 292 Katie ct Boerne, 78006 See on map