R Spears Photography

Spring Branch, TX View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

My name is Richard Spears. I'm a photographer who lives in the Hill Country, and for the past 10 years, my passion in photography is weddings. I consider each wedding to be an artistic challenge. My style is a comfortable blend of classic posed photography, with photojournalistic tendencies. I like to tell the story of your day. I take pride in capturing the small details... the emotions, and the adrenaline of the day.

I've been fortunate that my clients have described me as being professional, courteous, and meticulous. I take great pride in my finished products (I'd be honored to have you view my website and gallery) but I also enjoy the friendships that I've made in this business. I like to get to know the bride and groom. The pictures and albums you get from me will reflect the day, and also the personalities of the couple.

I recently was surprised by a couple who told me that they had contacted another photographer who was so hung up on his "style" of photography, it was his way or no way. I shoot your wedding the way that you want it done. I like lots of communication so that we're both on the same page as far as what you want and expect.

I'm also (I've been told) one of the least expensive photographers in the metro area. I'm fine with that. I don't think a couple should have to pay thousands of dollars for really good, artistic wedding photography. Weddings are expensive. I get that. That's one reason why I'm easy to work with on money. We can tailor a package for almost any budget.

I look forward to hearing from you!

- Richard Spears

PS - be sure to check my blog if you want to get to know me!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Canvas
Flush Mount
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

Amy Married on 11/11/2017
    I loved Richard. He did a wonderful job of capturing the feel of our wedding. Not only was she a great photographer, but super nice. We felt like he was a friend by the end. I saw him through the night doing whatever he had to to get beautiful photos. We allowed him to take his time on editing because of the lighting. I’m glad we did, the pictures are gorgeous! I would use him for any professional photos I need.
  • KGdovin
    Kristyn Married on 10/22/2016
    Richard is the bomb! He took all of our photos (engagement, bridal and wedding day) I talked to him so much via text and email, he was always quick to respond or accommodating to my husband's hectic schedule. I feel like he is a part of my family, that is how great he is. The pictures are beautiful. I normally don't like how I look in photographs, but he has made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I highly recommend. He takes great portraits and candid photos. I feel like I got to see so much more of my wedding day because he was everywhere without anyone noticing. He has already finished editing and it's not even a week since the big day. HIRE HIM before he is booked, you will not regret it. I cant wait to see the photo book he is putting together.
    Rebecca Married on 04/17/2016
    It wasn't easy to put my faith in another photographer for my daughter's wedding. I am so glad that Rich and his daughter agreed to photograph her special day. They allowed me to relax and enjoy this once in a life time event. The pictures are beautiful!

R Spears Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! I enjoyed working with your daughter, and both families! It was a fun wedding, and so smooth!

Lone Star DJ Lone Star DJ Wedding DJs

Richard is a pleasure and very easy to work with. He is very professional. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer. We look forward to working with him again in the future! Steve & Karen LONE STAR DJ

Requena Photography Requena Photography Wedding Photographers

Richard Spears is a talented, reliable and really loves what he does. It shows in his work. He is someone I trust to send clients to when I am booked. I know they will be treated well, and get amazing photos with him. You cannot go wrong with R Spears Photography. I look forward to working with him in the future. Jennifer Requena, Owner of Requena Photography

Weddings...By Billiejo Weddings...By Billiejo Wedding Planners

Richard Spears is a very talented artist and I would tell anyone to use his services to help commemorate your special event. He is easy to talk to and a great asset for any function.

135 Blue Haven Dr Spring Branch, 78070
Location of (R Spears Photography)

R Spears Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does R Spears Photography include in the starting price?

R Spears Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography services does R Spears Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

R Spears Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does R Spears Photography offer?

R Spears Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does R Spears Photography offer?

R Spears Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does R Spears Photography offer for wedding events?

R Spears Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend R Spears Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

R Spears Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding