Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

Helotes, TX View map
$7,000 Package Price

$7,000 Package Price

Weddings by Diana Boucher is a wedding and event consultation firm dedicated to designing memorable, individually-styled weddings and events in San Antonio, the Texas Hill Country, and beyond. Diana and her associates combine sophisticated creativity, precision planning and cool-headed event management to create spectacular wedding weekends.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren M. Married on 01/22/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Diana was amazing. No matter the day or time if I had a question I had a response immediately. I knew we needed help with all of the stuff my family and I had going on and we were beyond grateful to have Diana鈥檚 help. She kept us on task and focused. On the day of the wedding she kept everyone right where they needed to be and on time. Let me tell you with our group that was equivalent of herding cats! I 100% recommend Diana if you need a wedding planner!
    Donna B. Married on 01/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Diana Boucher is a treasure to the wedding industry!

My daughters wedding was absolutely PERFECT!! Diana Boucher made our wedding planning so special. She provided us with a list of vendors that worked diligently to make our vision a reality. Diana's dedication to detail is meticulous, every element was discussed and reviewed making our wedding a dream come true. Diana gave wonderful insight and suggestions whether in a meeting with vendors or a one on one with her.
    Our wedding weekend was seamlessly orchestrated with the help of her team. Diana and her staff were wonderful to work with. She is a treasure to the wedding industry!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 09/21/2019

So glad we found Diana!

We are so glad that we found Diana. She was helpful at every step in the wedding planning process and we don鈥檛 know what we would鈥檝e done without her. There were so many things that we wouldn鈥檛 have thought of otherwise that she brought up and then made sure we were able to check off our list. She made sure we had a well-structured plan and made progress at the right benchmarks. Diana is extremely well connected in the area and helped suggest and provide informed opinions and options for quality vendors. We were planning the wedding from a far (out of state) and having peace of mind from her was great. Especially with a Catholic wedding, which I鈥檝e learned few people besides her and priests are experts in. There are so many intricacies. Her and her team the day of the rehearsal helped get us in line for the ceremony and made us feel comfortable about the order of the mass the next day. The day of the wedding, everything was seamless - my family and my husband鈥檚 family did not have to worry about anything really. When it came to time they kept us going and everything flowed so effortlessly. I would recommend Diana and her team to anyone getting married in the San Antonio and Central Texas area.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ardore Photography & Video Ardore Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Wonderful coordinator! Love working with her and her team. They are very professional, organized, and a joy to work with.

Gaines Entertainment Services Gaines Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

All of my couples get a huge seal of approval from me when they ask about Diana Boucher. When it comes to Wedding planning, Diana is like a championship coach. You don't appreciate her until someone else takes over the team lol! Seriously though, her professionalism and detail-oriented work flow are levels above the rest.

Joshua Michael Photography Joshua Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Diana is one in a million, take the time, a joy to work with

12274 Bandera Rd. Suite 213 Helotes, 78023

By appointment only, please.
Location of (Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding