Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

12274 Bandera Rd. Suite 213, Helotes, TX 78023 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

Weddings by Diana Boucher is a wedding and event consultation firm dedicated to designing memorable, individually-styled weddings and events in San Antonio, the Texas Hill Country, and beyond. Diana and her associates combine sophisticated creativity, precision planning and cool-headed event management to create spectacular wedding weekends.

Follow Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher on

dsc5700
webres 17
webres 11
Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher
witte museum wedding reception san antonio tx rive
richmond k wed 1467

75 Reviews for Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

• Jennifer

Jennifer Michelle Pett · Married on 09/21/2019

So glad we found Diana!

We are so glad that we found Diana. She was helpful at every step in the wedding planning process and we don’t know what we would’ve done without her. There were so many things that we wouldn’t have thought of otherwise that she brought up and then made sure we were able to check off our list. She made sure we had a well-structured plan and made progress at the right benchmarks. Diana is extremely well connected in the area and helped suggest and provide informed opinions and options for quality vendors. We were planning the wedding from a far (out of state) and having peace of mind from her was great. Especially with a Catholic wedding, which I’ve learned few people besides her and priests are experts in. There are so many intricacies. Her and her team the day of the rehearsal helped get us in line for the ceremony and made us feel comfortable about the order of the mass the next day. The day of the wedding, everything was seamless - my family and my husband’s family did not have to worry about anything really. When it came to time they kept us going and everything flowed so effortlessly. I would recommend Diana and her team to anyone getting married in the San Antonio and Central Texas area.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 09/14/2019

Want a stress-free wedding? Hire Diana.

Diana and her team are simply fabulous. There's absolutely nothing I would've changed about our wedding day and that's largely due to the hard work Diana and her team put in.

First, hiring Diana doesn't just mean a stress-free wedding day, it means a stress-free wedding week and never-ending support the year leading up to your wedding. Diana created a custom timeline/checklist for us, which broke down all my wedding planning tasks by month. I love a good checklist and checking items off each month really helped me feel like I was always on track and ensured that I didn't leave things until the very last minute.

Second, Diana has amazing ideas. Ex: I had a Catholic wedding which meant our flower girls couldn't throw petals as they walked down the aisle. Diana suggested we look into flower girl wands and it was such a great addition. Our flower girls absolutely loved having something to hold during the ceremony, they looked beautiful in photos, and it was something I had never would have thought to add on my own. It was great having a second set of eyes on things, because well the pros know best.

Third, the week of the wedding Diana called and confirmed all of our orders with our vendors. This took a ton of responsibility off of me and it made it so much easier for me to relax the week of the wedding and on the day of. It also took a lot of stress off of my mom which was a huge deal for me. My mom stresses out over all the little details and it was so great being able to just tell her "Don't worry, Diana's got it covered". It was also great knowing there would be people to help with set up and break down. I didn't have to worry that place cards hadn't been put out or that the someone had remembered to bring home the guest book. Everything was just handled, which let me enjoy my day more.

If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, think of it as wedding day insurance. No matter what there's always going to be someone there to help out if anything goes wrong. Nothing went wrong on my big day (that I know of), but if anything had I know Diana and her team would've taken care of it beautifully.

Sent on 10/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ardore Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Wonderful coordinator! Love working with her and her team. They are very professional, organized, and a joy to work with.

• Gaines Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

All of my couples get a huge seal of approval from me when they ask about Diana Boucher. When it comes to Wedding planning, Diana is like a championship coach. You don't appreciate her until someone else takes over the team lol! Seriously though, her professionalism and detail-oriented work flow are levels above the rest.

• Joshua Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Diana is one in a million, take the time, a joy to work with

• 12274 Bandera Rd. Suite 213 Helotes, 78023 See on map
    210-796-8780 (Phone number)
    By appointment only, please.
    Location of (Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher)