12274 Bandera Rd. Suite 213, Helotes, TX 78023 Map · Phone number
Package Price $7,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

Weddings by Diana Boucher is a wedding and event consultation firm dedicated to designing memorable, individually-styled weddings and events in San Antonio, the Texas Hill Country, and beyond. Diana and her associates combine sophisticated creativity, precision planning and cool-headed event management to create spectacular wedding weekends.

Follow Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher on

dsc5700
webres 17
webres 11
Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher
witte museum wedding reception san antonio tx rive
richmond k wed 1467
richmond k wed 1021
61e8c9aee623467a 1472172607454 0904 ppt1792

• Videos 1

72 Reviews for Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

Hailey Holtshopple · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner!

I could not be happier that I chose Diana Boucher as my wedding coordinator. She was incredibly helpful every step of the way. I was able to call, text, or email her with any questions I had at any time. I loved working with Diana because she truly cares about her clients and ensuring that they have the least stressful and happiest wedding day. Diana communicated directly with the vendors which took a lot of pressure off of me. Diana consistently asked me what I was stressing about and how she could help. Diana is very organized with checklists of what needs to be done as well as lists of great vendors in the area. My favorite thing about working with Diana is that when it came to my wedding day, I had no worries. She took care of everything and I was able to just enjoy the day! Hiring Diana as your wedding coordinator could be the best decision you make as you plan your wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Abby Bartlett · Married on 02/02/2019

Best decision you will ever make

Do you know generally what you want for your wedding but not sure how to execute it? Look no further than Weddings By Diana Boucher. When I first came to Diana, I had a bunch of random ideas that I knew I wanted but didn’t even know how to begin. She makes the wedding planning process so easy. She has an organizational system that so many people would dream about.

I am very much a control freak, so I thought on the actual wedding day I would be a wreck. However, Diana was so on top of everything and made sure all the vendors were set up, people were in their place, made sure everything was starting on time, and most importantly..made sure we were able to eat our delicious dinner. She made it possible that we enjoyed every single second and didn’t worry about a thing. I knew Diana and her team were handling everything so I (and my mother) did not have to worry and could enjoy this special night.

There is a reason every vendor is thrilled when you say Diana is your planner. TRUST ME.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Melissa Merta · Married on 12/22/2018

Exceptional Wedding Planner!

Diana and her team were PHENOMENAL! Throughout the process, Diana was accessible, encouraging, and an asset to have. From choosing vendors, to tastings, to reminders of final details, to the most PERFECT day I could have dreamed, Diana made my wedding and everything leading up to it stress-free, cost-effective, and all around an unforgettable experience. I couldn't speak more highly of Diana and DEFINITELY recommend her 100%!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• Ardore Photography & Video
    Ardore Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Wonderful coordinator! Love working with her and her team. They are very professional, organized, and a joy to work with.

• Gaines Entertainment Services
    Gaines Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

All of my couples get a huge seal of approval from me when they ask about Diana Boucher. When it comes to Wedding planning, Diana is like a championship coach. You don't appreciate her until someone else takes over the team lol! Seriously though, her professionalism and detail-oriented work flow are levels above the rest.

• Joshua Michael Photography
    Joshua Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Diana is one in a million, take the time, a joy to work with

• 12274 Bandera Rd. Suite 213 Helotes, 78023 See on map
    By appointment only, please.