Fairfax Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number

About Wedding|Blush LLC

Wedding|Blush offers a superior level of efficiency, professionalism, and personality to weddings & special events! You will receive assistance throughout the process, including: selection of vendors, invitations, gift bags/favors, catering coordination, rental needs, hotel accommodations for guests and on-site management for the duration of the event.

Al a Carte services include:

* Unlimited phone and email correspondence
* Entertainment and Music
* Rentals
* Site Inspections and Venue Research
* Sports, Activities, Sightseeing and Wine Tours
* Staffing
* Travel, Transportation, and Accommodation Arrangements for guests.

What makes us different than other similar businesses in the area?

Planning a wedding is such a fun & emotional time. It requires a professional with the ability to listen and translate visions and ideas into something manageable, affordable, and memorable! Besides, you can always reach me!

Follow Wedding|Blush LLC on

0167Broughton0629

6 Reviews for Wedding|Blush LLC

• F

Frances · Married on 07/28/2012

Qiana did an excellent job in so many ways to make our wedding wonderful! First, she advised us how to save and pay for our budget, DIY wedding from the beginning so that we would not be overwhelmed with the wedding costs. Following her advise led us to pay all vendors before the wedding, which made them very excited to work with us.

Also our theme was "Up South" because many of our family members and friends were coming from the deep south up to Washington, DC, which is still the South too. Qiana's extensive experience with Southern and DC culture helped us to create this theme from our wedding and reception decorations to the food we served. Qiana also worked well with our non-traditional wedding and reception venue, Howard University.

Leading up the wedding Qiana was willing and able to meet often to discuss details. The week of the wedding she completely took over and contacted all vendors and dealt with them on the wedding day and before in addition to managing my hostesses to complete all decorations for a noon wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Charles · Married on 12/31/2011

I cannot give Wedding Blush enough praise. We gave Qiana probably one of the most difficult planning situations possible, a holiday wedding with both of us out of the area and myself overseas and she didn't even flinch. Not only did she provide a more than reasonable rate for her services, but she went above and beyond what we were expecting on things like finding us a great rental company, she saved us over a thousand dollars on the rentals! She also did a phenomenal job on the day of our wedding, we had tons of boxes of decorations and only a few hours to set it all up and she made it all look beautiful while organizing all the other vendors. She did such a good job that it almost felt like I was at someone else's wedding because it was so stress-free! On top of all that she was very quick to respond to all my emails and was so patient with me while I planned the wedding from overseas. If you don't want to have to worry about setting things up or coordinating various vendors Wedding Blush is a MUST to book!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Melisse · Married on 08/13/2011

Qiana was amazing. She was my all over planner. I'm only 19 and my mom didn't really have a big planed wedding so Qiana was a relief since we didn't really know what we were doing. She kept me on schedule and didn't miss a beat when I needed her( even when I was about to walk down the aisle and forgot my bouquet upstairs). I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Wedding|Blush LLC FAQ

• C.C's Linen Plus
    C.C's Linen Plus Wedding Rentals

Qiana was a pleasure to work with. She is very engaging with her events and has an eye for style. We highly recommend Qiana to anyone looking for a memorable event.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Wedding Blush to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Fairfax Circle Fairfax, 22030 See on map