87 Sequoia Glen Lane, Novato, CA 94947 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Wedding and Event Hair & Make-Up On Location

Wedding and Event Hair & Make-up On Location is an experienced bridal hair and makeup company based out of Marin County, California that serves brides in northern california area. Gayle Parker, the owner of this professional business, has over 30 years of experience in the beauty industry. She’s a licensed cosmetologist who has owned and worked for salons all over Northern and Southern California, as well as on cruise ships, and for events all over the world. Wedding and Event Hair & Make-up On Location captures your unique essence, individual beauty and style.

This unique hair and makeup company gives personalized attention to each client they work with. They'll come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring your special day is relaxed and stress-free. Gayle and her team offer both hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your bridal look beforehand, and rest assured it’s everything you dreamed it to be. Their services include:

• Consultation

681dd9573d5347db 1319941626190 blauren1
Lisa1

35 Reviews for Wedding and Event Hair & Make-Up On Location

Joel · Married on 10/18/2014

I found Sara and Gayle when I was (last minute) looking for someone to do my October 2014 wedding hair and I still feel so lucky! I met with Sara for a pre-consultation at Capelli Hair Design in Petaluma and instantly loved her. She reminded a couple times that we had plenty of time and that I could be 100% honest with her. I loved that she would remind me that I couldn't hurt her feelings...that really helps. In the end, she tried three styles, and I loved the second style. I have very thick, long brown hair and we chose a half up/half down style. On the day of the wedding, she syled my hair and two bridesmaids. She was on time, relaxed, well prepared, flexible, and just fun to spend the morning with. It was like having another friend in the room. My hair was beautiful and it stayed in place from 10am until after midnight. Sara was also flexible enough for me to add fake lashes to our plan at the last minute and she did them in about 10 minutes. Overall, I simply love Sara's personality and my hairstyle.

Sent on 01/26/2015

I had Gayle do the makeup for my wedding and for the second wedding reception I was having a week after my wedding. Gayle was on time, professional, kind, fun and most of all did an amazing job. My makeup looked stunning! I highly recommend Gayle!

Sent on 10/25/2013

I first contacted Gayle and Sara because I had been unhappy with other trials. I was completely blown away by my entire experience, from my trial to getting ready the morning of our wedding. Sara and Gayle took all of my preferences into account while also designing hair and makeup to work best with my facial structure and skin. They took careful notes so everything was identical the day of. The morning of the wedding Sara was early and ready to go, and also was so friendly and comfortable that she took away almost all of my jitters ! I left for our venue looking better than I thought I ever could, and my hair and the makeup stayed put the entire day--even through a pretty windy ceremony! Even months later people keep mentioning how much they loved my hair :) I would wholeheartedly recommend these two for your wedding day or other event where you want to look amazing!"

Sent on 10/23/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wedding and Event Hair & Make-Up On Location Pricing

Wedding and Event Hair & Make-Up On Location Price Rates

Wedding and Event Hair & Make-Up On Location FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 190.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding and Event Hair & Make-Up On Location 1
    Contact me for a free QUOTE
    Free email/phone consult for your Wedding Hair and Make-up look , and a personalized quote. gaylebuzz@gmail.com www.weddingandeventhair.com

• Makeup by Diane Daly
    Makeup by Diane Daly Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gayle does fantastic work. The wedding up-do's she creates using her specially designed hair decor is absolutely stunning. As a Makeup Artist, working with Gayle has been a pleasure. She is reliable, punctual and very professional.

• Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture
    Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Gayle worked on my client's hair on her wedding day. Marite's upsweep was so in sympatice with the gown I designeed for her, all adding up to a beautiful picture. A thousand thanks to Gayle.

• 87 Sequoia Glen Lane Novato, CA, 94947 See on map
    808-726-1635 (8087261635) (Phone number)
    808-726-1635 (Other Phone Number)
    Serving: Northern California