625 E. Cypress St., Kennett Square, PA 19348 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Way's Florist Inc.

We here at Way's Florist are very dedicated to making each and every Bride as happy as possible with her Wedding Floral Needs. We are a Wedding Speciality Florist dedicated to Weddings and Party work. Located at the Floral Wholesaler we have access to unlimited product on a daily basis. Give us a call to set up a free consultation at your convenience, we are waiting to hear from you.
Voted best of the Knot for 2008 and 2009.

Way's Florist Inc.

25 Reviews for Way's Florist Inc.

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

Diane and her team are amazing! She is so talented & creative! She did my bridal shower flowers & our wedding flowers! She made our wedding into a secret garden! Everyone raved about how beautiful the flowers were! Amazing value as well! Highly reccomend them!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Krista · Married on 09/24/2016

Dianne and Way's are fantastic! My flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. I brought a picture and some ideas and Dianne made it happen. Other florist cannot compete with their prices. My quote with Way's was thousands less than other places I looked. Definitely check them out, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Marie · Married on 09/03/2016

Dianne from Way's Florist was extremely helpful in the planning process! At our first meeting, Dianne sat down with us and helped us to figure out what we wanted our bouquets to look like and how to stay within our budget. So many florists gave us such steep quotes but Way's Florist was so reasonable and yet their work was all quality! The bouquets were absolutely stunning! We also got flowers for the guys and parents. A month before the wedding I called Dianne to add extra flowers for the cake and centerpieces (to put in wine bottles) and she was so flexible to make this happen. Everything turned out great!

Sent on 09/26/2016