Nearby Vendors to Consider

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Tastings (1)
Cake Stands (1)

I used Wake n Bake for my donut tower at my wedding and it was a huge hit! The donuts looked beautiful and they tasted even better. These guys were great to work with and I would recommend them again.

Profile Picture User5607784, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have loved donuts since I was a child and Wake N Bake are by far the best I have ever had. The moment I got engaged, I knew I wanted donuts instead of a cake. Wake N Bake was fantastic to work with and even created custom Star Wars donuts for my husband and me! Our friends from out of the area are still raving about how good the donuts were! We worked with Jeff at Design Perfection to create a custom wall with shelves to display the beautiful donuts. It was a HUGE hit!

PS - if you are getting Boston Cream, double your order - we had ONE left at the end of the night because they are that damn good!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Wake-n-Bake for my wedding donuts they were awesome! The donuts are so delicious and we were able to get the exact flavors we wanted. We ordered extra with little bags so people could take them home as a midnight snack and people loved that. This is so much better than a wedding cake and I would recommend wake-n-bake to anyone wanting donuts at their wedding in the Wilmington area!

Profile Picture Alaethea, 5/20/16, 7 Reviews