Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About W Studios

W Studios Means Fine Art Photojournalism.

W Studios is dedicated to documenting the beauty and individuality of every wedding. We blend photojournalist and traditional styles of photography to create a unique testimony of your wedding day. We focus on documenting every moment as it happens, while also capturing timeless portraits.

WeddingRandi2
Wedding Wall
WeddingRandi2

8 Reviews for W Studios

Becky · Married on 11/13/2010

We are so pleased with the photographs and can't thank John enough for all his help in getting exactly the images we wanted to capture our special day. He was kind, friendly and blended in with the crowd to take the spur of the moment shots as well as taking all the group photos we wanted. We recommend W Studios to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/11/2011

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/22/2010

John and Ann from W Studios are an absolute joy! I did engagement, bridals and the wedding photos thru W Studios and was thrilled more and more with every shoot. John is so artistic and gets tons of fun shots with interesting angles. He is so professional and really understands all the aspects of capturing the perfect photo.
    And Ann! She was the "extra bridesmaid" on my big day! She has an eye for the emotional moments and is always there waiting with camera in hand! She helped with my dress, calmed me down a bit before I walked down the aisle, and was just a joy to be with on our perfect day.

You will never second guess the great investment of these photos. They not only captured the events of our wedding day- but the emotion! A++++++!! I love them!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Alexandra · Married on 08/08/2009

W Studios was such a blessing at our wedding! I am not very photogenic, and I was a little worried about so many pictures being taken of us, but I'm so glad they did. They are amazing photographers, with a great eye for detail and composition. Plus, everyone looked great in the pics (especially me, the bride!). The pictures were beautiful and interesting and I have gotten many compliments on them. We feel that they documented the happiest day of our lives in such an amazing way. There are so many good pictures, it's hard for me to choose which ones to print.
    If you are looking for unique, beautiful pictures, I highly recommend W studios.

Sent on 09/21/2009

W Studios FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• W Studios 1
    $50 Engagement Portrait Session
    This offer allows you to work with John on a shoot and make certain he is the photographer you want to capture your wedding images. You can pick the location, or John can suggest locations based on your ideas.