New York, NY 10039 Map · Phone number

About W Floral Design

W Floral Design is a floral design studio based in New York City.We offer a unique blend of classic elegance and modern chic.
From the lavish wedding to the most simple wedding, W Floral Design will capture the perfect mood with exquisite designs.
Our floral design team will work with every couple to make their wedding day one they will never forget.

• Cross Hill Heirlooms
  • Wyckoff's Florist
  • Cherry Brandy Designs by What Dreams Are Made Of...
August312005031
IMG4640
IMG4597
br52c
05292007154
weddingatsohogrand002

13 Reviews for W Floral Design

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

Chie was great! She worked within our budget and was able to make any last minute requests and changes and the flowers were beautiful! Many of my guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements looked. We spoke with several florists before choosing her, but we found her to be the most responsive and willing to work within our budget! Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Chie from W Floral NY was such an amazing floral designer. I wanted a simple yet elegant arrangement for my wedding. We used sunflowers and hydrangeas, and her arrangements were so beautiful, and worked perfectly with my theme. She was very flexible and really tried to deliver what the bride wanted. She is open to suggestions and really took into account my vision and what I wanted, but was also cognizant of the budget and tried hard to respect it. Her work is very clean, classy, elegant. Thank you W Floral NY for making my day special!

Sent on 08/20/2013

renee · Married on 08/04/2013

Chie is not just a talented and innovative floral designer but super sweet and beautiful (inside and out) to boot!

She not only took the time to listen and address each and every one of my concerns but helped me weed through the many issues and requests of my family. From the moment I met Chie at our initial meeting, she was professional, understood my vision, and was able to give me tips and cost saving changes to my floral choices to help me save money $$$, I don't know of any floral events company that would actively try and save you money!

On the wedding day, Chie was on time, super sweet to my family, and when my aunt caused me to accidently break a aisle vase, she replaced it with ease and quickness to ensure my day went off with out a hitch.

She was an absolute pleasure and I welcome the oppurtunity to be able to work with her again. I can not thank her and WFLORAL enough for their hard work and beautiful results!

Sent on 09/13/2013

W Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 4525
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

• JoeC Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing work.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of W Floral Design to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• New York, 10039 See on map
    Location of (W Floral Design)