Volaré Planning & Design

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

VOLARÉ Planning & Design is an award-winning boutique event planning and design firm with over a decade of experience in planning weddings and events.

Our specialty is bespoke wedding design. There are no cookie-cutter weddings with us. On the contrary, we cultivate and design weddings that are reflective of your personal taste, style and love story, which is like no other. We provide full wedding design services with a plethora decor rentals that are continuously being updated to reflect the current trends, and if something specific is desired, we will find it or have it built for you.

Our innovative design approach and planning solutions coupled with our concierge level customer service, continuously result in well designed events, acute attention to detail, and a flawless execution. We also encourage cohesiveness by also providing planning and event management services for wedding related events such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and wedding guest welcome parties.

With our relentless educational pursuits, acute ability to listen and communicate effectively, technology integrated planning software, and over a decade of experience planning weddings and events, we have the capacity to execute beautiful, seamless events that will provide a lifetime of memories.

Let us exceed your expectations!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Erin
    Erin C. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing Wedding Planner!

I can’t recommend Volare Planning enough!
    To tell you how great my experience with Caroline from Volare was, I have to give you back story:
    I am not originally from Texas. My fiancé and I were moving from Ohio to Texas and decided to have our wedding here for convenience. We looked for multiple venues and settled on a ranch style venue In Boerne. The venue itself was beautiful and the original POC was so amazing that we decided to buy a package from them. The package included, the venue, Photographer, Videographer, Caterer, Bartender, Wedding Planner, Florist, Decor & Cake. We bought the package 15 months before our wedding date to lock in our date. Twelve months before our wedding, we officially moved to the area and reach out to the contact. She mentioned that she no longer works there. But told us the manager of the property will be the wedding coordinator AND will start coordinating wedding activities. This is where the chaos begins. Long story short, the manager was habitual liar and made excuses on why nothing was done or why she couldn’t schedule tastings. We had finished paying the package 6 months before the wedding. And a month out none of my vendors were paid and nothing was planned. I didn’t see a floral proposal, I haven’t seen layout of the wedding venue, no information on the timeline, no information on any vendor extras etc. When I reached out to the vendors they were nice but did not help because they haven’t been payment. When I called the venue manager, she just waved it off as, “Oh usually they are OK being paid the day of”
    This was when I knew I was in trouble. I am the only person in Texas and needed to involve someone locally. I found Volare Planning thru The Knot. I told her of my situation and even before I put a deposit down. Caroline reached out to the venue to get information. Then she reached out to her colleagues who had worked with the venue to understand more about the place and see if my situation was unique.
    She called me back and said, “Listen, even if you don’t hire me, you need to hire someone.” Evidently this place has a bad rep for screwing over brides. I was sold and said you are hired. Caroline reached out to every vendor requested for items needed & pricing for extra items. She even set up time to go to the venue to make her own layout and to meet the venue manager and myself. She stayed on the venue manager to pay the vendors and begrudgingly the venue manager did.
    Every vision, I wanted for my wedding she ironed out for me. For example, 3 weeks before the wedding we found out the bartender, did not supply cups straws or garnishes. The venue manager never told me this information (mind you she was supposed to be the coordinator). Caroline found this out and calculated the exact number of cups and straws I would need to buy for my guest count. She did the same thing for the alcohol amount as well.
    She created a timeline/agenda for EVERY vendor from the make-up artist to the caterer, etc. She even had a timeline for my wedding party
    The day of the wedding she did so much. Here is a list although I am sure I am missing stuff:
    1. She placed the favors, set up the candy bar, set up signage/gift table, cake table
    2. Greeted vendors told them where to go
    3. Any questions or catastrophes reached out to maid of honor or my mom.
    4. Made sure everything was going by timeline.
    5. When the DJ had the wrong entrance song played, she ran told him to change before we walked down.
    6. Made sure the alcohol was near the bar
    7. The venue was hot, she coordinated having coolers brought in
    8. Packed all the food and had it for us the next day, including the cake for groom
    9. Assisted with packing all the décor and items I brought up so I could pick up tomorrow
    Last thing I really appreciated about Caroline. She was a listening ear. Throughout the process, she continuedly said “don’t worry I will make sure this day goes well” and she certainly did. I truly cannot recommend her enough. My wedding day would have a disaster without her. But with her it was PERFECT!
    Marianna F. Married on 12/03/2021

VOLARÉ Planning & Design is what every couple could wish for creating the wedding of your dreams

Thank you VOLARÉ Planning & Design for creating the most special wedding for us. Caroline and her team, were the most professional, attentive, organized and efficient team. From the very first time we spoke she listened to us and was very open in what we wanted for our wedding. She understood the importance of the event. Caroline helped us plan a wedding in less than five months, and we could not have done it without her.
    It was very important for us to pay attention to detail and we could not have found a better planner to create the wedding of our dreams.
    She helped us find the best team to work at our wedding, from RK Group for the food, Statue of Design for the florals, Lumen Events for the best Dj , invitations from The Girl General and more, everything was perfect for us. She understands her clients and their needs, and finds the perfect match of people to work with. We truly felt important and special, she was very attentive and dedicated to our wedding.
    If you are looking for the most amazing wedding planner and are reading this review, look no further, you will love her and her work.
    Nick and I thank you for making our wedding dreams come true.

Volaré Planning & Design's reply:

Dear Marianna and Nick,
    Thank you for your sweet words. You two (and your parents) are the some of the sweetest clients that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I am so grateful that our paths crossed and will never forget the day that you called me (on your birthday) to inquire about wedding planning services. I am so happy that you got the day of your dreams on the date that you and Nick first mentioned at our first meeting. We joked that it would be too soon to plan a wedding like yours in that amount of time, but we did it!! The wedding turned out amazing and you were a stunning bride! That gown!! I am on pins and needles to see your wedding pictures. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, happiness and God's richest blessings.
    Love, Caroline
    Lynda I. Married on 10/16/2021

Definitely recommend!

Caroline was so easy to work with and her calm, easygoing demeanor made my wedding day a breeze! I was able to enjoy my time and my day without the stress of trying to manage it all. I am so glad I went with Volare for my wedding planning!

Volaré Planning & Design's reply:

Dear Lynda and Angel,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pure joy working with you both on your beautiful backyard wedding. It turned out AMAZING! You were an exquisite bride and your wedding pictures are absolutely stunning! Sending you hugs and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness and joy!
    Happy Marriage!

99 photos · 10/06/2018

Deals

Volaré Planning & Design 1
Discount

Volaré Planning & Design supports our men and women in the U.S. military. We honor a 5% discount on all of our wedding planning, coordination, and design services to brides and grooms that are either active or retired military, National Guard, or Reserve.

Team

Caroline Gollner
Caroline Gollner
Owner

Congratulations on your engagement! My passion for events began 25 years ago when I worked in the culinary industry in NYC. Later I became immersed in bridal fashion by working for some notable NYC bridal designers, and so began the obsession of all things wedding! But, interior design school was the icing on the cake that made weddings and events my life’s work. In 2010 VOLARÉ Planning & Design was born, and in 2013 we moved the party to San Antonio, Texas. I love helping couples like you find their unique style and plan the weddings they always dreamed of.

Brooke Conaway
Brooke Conaway
Head Design Consultant and Planner

I have been working at VOLARÉ Planning & Deisgn since 2018. I am orginally from Houston, but fell in love with this area after graduating from Texas State University. I am a true romantic and love hearing how my couples meet. Don't be surprised if I cry at the first meeting! I love all things wedding, and enjoy working with couples in designing beautuful, flawless weddings.

I also own my own events business, Cat Haus Rentals, where I showcase many beautiful pieces that may be incorporated into your wedding deisgn.

Thomas Hager Photography Thomas Hager Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Volare! Talented! Professional! Always on the Mark! Thank you for your knowledge of planning and seamless execution of time management!

San Antonio + South Texas San Antonio, TX, 78266
Location of (Volaré Planning & Design)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding