Vivian Photography

Milton, NY View map
$4,196 Most Popular Price

$4,196 Most Popular Price

Vivian Photography is a passionate and unique wedding photography company based out of Milton, New York. Seeing the beauty in all things big and small, Vivian will capture your most precious moments on camera so that you can cherish them for years to come. She is extremely personable and will work to truly get to know you as a valued client and friend. By establishing such a close relationship with her wedding couples, Vivian is able to make each photography experience special and unique.

Offering wedding photography packages to a variety of wedding couples and budgets, Vivian Photography has a number of inclusive services available. Other services offered include:

• High-resolution images
  • Contemporary style
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4196

Engagement Shoot
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Meghan Married on 08/18/2018
    Vivian is the absolute BEST! She is SO much fun to work with, and she has such a creative eye for some really unique shots. I was really nervous on my wedding day, and Vivian's easy-going nature calmed me down right away. My husband and I were supposed to have our first-look outside at a park, but it was POURING on our wedding day. Vivian was ready to go right away with an awesome back-up plan, and everything worked out perfectly. She really makes it a priority to make sure that you are completely satisfied. She also gets to know everyone that she works with: I went back to visit her over a month after my wedding and she remembered every detail about my special day and details about my family too! She is amazing. You will not be disappointed if you choose Vivian Photography.

Vivian Photography's reply:

loved you guys so much what a great day!! I was so happy to see your big smiles at the first look, it made me tear up, that is what life is all about xo
    Jillian Married on 11/19/2016
    Vivian is just absolutely incredible ! She is so creative and also photographs the most beautiful amazing photos you could ever imagine ! She goes above and beyond. Vivian even helped me get into my dress , helped everyone stay on schedule , helped form my receiving line , and got a stain out of my grooms jacket before the ceremony!!!!! I was so happy and relieved to have viv at my wedding. Just love love love her!
    Kimberly Married on 11/10/2016

I don't know if the right words even exist to fully describe how amazing Vivian is. She is phenomenal in every way not only a photographer is phenomenal but in who she is as a person as well. Her personality is the most beautiful and just radiates from her to everyone around her.
    From start to finish Vivian was incredible! She even had bobby pins and my lipstick immediately available for touch ups to make sure I was picture perfect for every shot. We also had a BLAST working with her, while incredibly professional, she is SO MUCH FUN!! She doesn't make taking pictures some daunting task that everyone just wants to be over... nope! We laughed and had such a great time. And her eye picked up things that happened in a split second, like birds flying over head or the perfect timing to catch an amazing sunset for our backdrop. Pictures you could never plan for. Then there's the candid photos that she took throughout the day and night. Photos that take me back to that very moment that evening and bring back memories that I forgot I had (you make so many on your wedding day that your head just spins). Thanks to Vivian, I can relive my wedding day/night for the rest of my life.... even better I get to relive the emotions from that day because she captured them so perfectly. The only downside is going to be finding room to hang all of these photos because there's no way we're going to be able to choose only a few. They are all PERFECT, just like Vivian!

-Kimberly & Sean Herburger

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Vivian Photography 1
Exclusive

Enriquez Entertainment Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

Vivian is truly a consummate professional in the photography industry! She is top notch! Vivian has a demeanor that keeps even the rowdiest wedding parties focused during photo time! She has a great artistic ability to compliment the vision you have for your photos for your wedding day! At Enriquez Entertainment, we highly recommend Vivian!

Hudson Valley Ceremonies Hudson Valley Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Vivian Photography many times and have always enjoyed weddings with Vivian. She always has a smile on her face and makes everyone feel so happy and comfortable. Her photos are timeless and so stunning.

Much Music DJ Much Music DJ Wedding DJs

Vivian Photography is one of my favorite photography companies to work with. So much fun and professional. It's always a pleasure working with other professionals who know their role and execute it flawlessly. Should you be considering Vivian Photography I can assure you, you will have made a great choice! Musically Yours, Larry Mulligan Much Music DJ 800-682-3134 www.muchmusicdj.com

46 Main Street Milton, NY, 12547

Mon - Fri (9-5pm)
Location of (Vivian Photography)

Vivian Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Vivian Photography include in the starting price?

Vivian Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Vivian Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Vivian Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Vivian Photography offer?

Vivian Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Vivian Photography offer?

Vivian Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Vivian Photography offer for wedding events?

Vivian Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Vivian Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vivian Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Vivian Photography offer?

Vivian Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding