Schenectady, NY 12302 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant

Hello, I am Victoria O Milne, the NORTHEAST'S ONLY FULL-SERVICE CUSTOM WEDDING MINISTER/CHAPLAIN. Each wedding ceremony I provide is completely written specifically for each couple.

My couples never have to research on their own or on-line for readings or elements that everyone else will see....I do it all from planning, to wedding day detailing, to creating personalized vows just for them. My couples love finding their special romantic ONE-OF-A-KIND WEDDING VOWs left in their honeymoon suite to end their perfect day!

Each ceremony is 100% written for each couple to reflect their love, passion, family, faith, traditions and more.

I create and provide meaningful READINGS, UNIQUE UNITY ELEMENTS, PERSONALIZED VOWS which can't be found anywhere else.

My services are DISTINCT and UNIQUE and my satisfied couples love to offer references and wedding wisdom. I am professionally well known in the community for my work as a chaplain and Master's level counselor. My services include INTERFAITH/SPIRITUAL services, CUSTOM LIFE CELEBRATIONS and CATHOLIC CHAPLAIN services.

Follow Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant on

danandjosh
8a9f1f5abf14f67c LaurenJamesWedding1797
jamieeaton
177252101524372077479656218698600173934349o
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant
victoria o milne wedding minister
summer and andy photo

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 5
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 6

Erin · Married on 09/14/2019

Great ceremony!

Victoria and Alex created a perfect ceremony for us! They spent time personalizing a ceremony just for us and it was perfect. They were so easy to work with! We can not say enough great things!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Victoria played a vital role in making our wedding day as amazing as it was. From the beginning she took the time to get to know me and my husband and our relationship so that our ceremony could be as personalized as possible. She really helped us keep focus on our relationship as well even with all the craziness of wedding planning. She had us complete simple tasks that reminded us of why we were getting married in the first place and that was fun for us! We got so many complements about our wedding ceremony and what Victoria created brought tears to many guests eyes. She went above and beyond our expectations to ensure that our wedding ceremony went off without a hitch, even lending a hand to reconfigure an hourglass we were using for our ceremony when the set up wasn’t perfect. If you are looking for someone who gives you 100% of her time and attention and makes you feel like family then Victoria is the officiant for you!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Sarah and Spencer, your words filled me with such deep emotion. There is no greater joy for me than to watch a couple enjoying their own wedding ceremony as it unfolds. This joy is seconded by watching their family and guests as they are fully and engaged and appreciating the couple's love story.
    The two of you were a delight to share this journey with from the first meeting to wedding day. Your smiles and enthusiasm captured my heart. I can't wait to watch your forever unfold.

Kevin · Married on 06/20/2019

My wedding

Shes amazing flexible give u option about great spots out doors I will highly recommend her for any ones wedding shes great

Sent on 06/25/2019

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 259.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

Victoria is one of the best, and one of my favorite, wedding officiants. She is very dedicated, professional and easy to work with. Victoria's ceremonys, with her personalized love stories for every couple, never disappoint. As a wedding photographer, I appreciate this because it allows me to capture a variety of different emotions that are triggered by these beautiful stories. I highly recommend Victoria for anyone's wedding. You'll be glad you chose her! - CAJ Photography

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Victoria is professional, spiritual, and a real joy to work with! Your ceremony - and your entire wedding experience - will be in excellent hands with Victoria!!

• Reverend Joy Burke
    Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

It is my delight to endorse Rev. Victoria O Milne. Of all the officiants out there, she is the one person I consistently refer when I am unavailable for a couple. Victoria has a way that is warm, gracious, loving and clever. And she is extremely talented and genuinely enthusiastic for her couples. Choose Victoria for an unforgettable ceremony experience.

• Schenectady, 12302 See on map