Schenectady, NY 12302 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant

Hello, I am Victoria O Milne, the NORTHEAST'S ONLY FULL-SERVICE CUSTOM WEDDING MINISTER/CHAPLAIN. Each wedding ceremony I provide is completely written specifically for each couple.

My couples never have to research on their own or on-line for readings or elements that everyone else will see....I do it all from planning, to wedding day detailing, to creating personalized vows just for them. My couples love finding their special romantic ONE-OF-A-KIND WEDDING VOWs left in their honeymoon suite to end their perfect day!

Each ceremony is 100% written for each couple to reflect their love, passion, family, faith, traditions and more.

I create and provide meaningful READINGS, UNIQUE UNITY ELEMENTS, PERSONALIZED VOWS which can't be found anywhere else.

My services are DISTINCT and UNIQUE and my satisfied couples love to offer references and wedding wisdom. I am professionally well known in the community for my work as a chaplain and Master's level counselor. My services include INTERFAITH/SPIRITUAL services, CUSTOM LIFE CELEBRATIONS and CATHOLIC CHAPLAIN services.

Follow Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant on

danandjosh
8a9f1f5abf14f67c LaurenJamesWedding1797
jamieeaton
177252101524372077479656218698600173934349o
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant
victoria o milne wedding minister
summer and andy photo

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 5
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 6

Kevin · Married on 06/20/2019

My wedding

Shes amazing flexible give u option about great spots out doors I will highly recommend her for any ones wedding shes great

Sent on 06/25/2019

Steven Martino · Married on 04/27/2019

Make it your day

There are a few times in a person's life when nothing less than perfect will do. And on a day in which everything is so chaotic you don't know what's coming and going, having a true professional to guide you, is worth their weight in gold. Victoria Milne is that person. Victoria met with us on several occasions. We discussed what our expectations were, and who we were as a couple. Victoria tailored our ceremony and vows into a truly unique and personalized experience. Weddings can be so cookie cutter, and dull. Victoria takes the ordinary and makes it memorable. She holds the attention of your guest, and makes them want to listen!

Thank you Victoria for everything! Love, Nicole and Steve

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 7

Charlene mitchell · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing ceremony!!

We were very pleased with the ceremony. She did a great job personalizing our vows. Would highly recommend her to anyone. When we are ready to renew our vows we hope she will be available to do this for us agian. Made our day even more special.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 8
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 9
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 10

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 259.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

Victoria is one of the best, and one of my favorite, wedding officiants. She is very dedicated, professional and easy to work with. Victoria's ceremonys, with her personalized love stories for every couple, never disappoint. As a wedding photographer, I appreciate this because it allows me to capture a variety of different emotions that are triggered by these beautiful stories. I highly recommend Victoria for anyone's wedding. You'll be glad you chose her! - CAJ Photography

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Victoria is professional, spiritual, and a real joy to work with! Your ceremony - and your entire wedding experience - will be in excellent hands with Victoria!!

• Reverend Joy Burke
    Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

It is my delight to endorse Rev. Victoria O Milne. Of all the officiants out there, she is the one person I consistently refer when I am unavailable for a couple. Victoria has a way that is warm, gracious, loving and clever. And she is extremely talented and genuinely enthusiastic for her couples. Choose Victoria for an unforgettable ceremony experience.

• Schenectady, 12302 See on map