Schenectady, NY 12302 Map · Phone number

About Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant

Hello, I am Victoria O Milne, the NORTHEAST'S ONLY FULL-SERVICE CUSTOM WEDDING MINISTER/CHAPLAIN. Each wedding ceremony I provide is completely written specifically for each couple.

My couples never have to research on their own or on-line for readings or elements that everyone else will see....I do it all from planning, to wedding day detailing, to creating personalized vows just for them. My couples love finding their special romantic ONE-OF-A-KIND WEDDING VOWs left in their honeymoon suite to end their perfect day!

Each ceremony is 100% written for each couple to reflect their love, passion, family, faith, traditions and more.

I create and provide meaningful READINGS, UNIQUE UNITY ELEMENTS, PERSONALIZED VOWS which can't be found anywhere else.

My services are DISTINCT and UNIQUE and my satisfied couples love to offer references and wedding wisdom. I am professionally well known in the community for my work as a chaplain and Master's level counselor. My services include INTERFAITH/SPIRITUAL services, CUSTOM LIFE CELEBRATIONS and CATHOLIC CHAPLAIN services.

Follow Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant on

danandjosh
jamieeaton
177252101524372077479656218698600173934349o
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant
victoria o milne wedding minister
summer and andy photo

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 2
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful & Unique

We had the most beautiful ceremony thanks to the time Victoria put in, we can not thank her and Rev Chuck enough for making our day that much more special. They made our ceremony fit exactly what we needed and wanted, they truly made this unique, fitting us. Our guest absolutely loved it and enjoyed the ceremony just as much as we did.
    Again, the time and effort they both put in to make our day special and to make us feel special was amazing! We highly recommend using Victoria if you plan on taking that next step into your relationship.

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding!

Victoria was an amazing addition to our wedding. She made our out of town mountaintop ceremony personal and meaningful. Many of our guests commented on how heartfelt and unique our ceremony was. Several even said it was the best ceremony they had ever been to!
    We loved working with Victoria. She is incredibly creative, resourceful, and professional. From our first meeting and emails leading up to the big day, she was quick to respond and helpful in answering all of our questions. She was exactly the person we were hoping to find to marry us. It's very apparent that she loves her work and truly cares about all of the couples she works with.
    Really look no further because this is the person you want handling this very important day!

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Victoria is a once in a lifetime kind of person. My fiancé (now husband!) and I connected with her instantaneously when we first met her. She made everything about our wedding and days leading up to it more special by helping to tell our story in a way that only someone who lives and breathes love and faith could. Her creativity and positivity is mind blowing. The excitement she encouraged along the way, words of wisdom, and open communication meant the world to us.

She is definitely a wedding vendor who becomes a friend and part of your life. Best decision we made was to have her create a personalized wedding ceremony for us. Thank you again Victoria! We love you.

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 259.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

Victoria is one of the best, and one of my favorite, wedding officiants. She is very dedicated, professional and easy to work with. Victoria's ceremonys, with her personalized love stories for every couple, never disappoint. As a wedding photographer, I appreciate this because it allows me to capture a variety of different emotions that are triggered by these beautiful stories. I highly recommend Victoria for anyone's wedding. You'll be glad you chose her! - CAJ Photography

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Victoria is professional, spiritual, and a real joy to work with! Your ceremony - and your entire wedding experience - will be in excellent hands with Victoria!!

• Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

It is my delight to endorse Rev. Victoria O Milne. Of all the officiants out there, she is the one person I consistently refer when I am unavailable for a couple. Victoria has a way that is warm, gracious, loving and clever. And she is extremely talented and genuinely enthusiastic for her couples. Choose Victoria for an unforgettable ceremony experience.

• Schenectady, NY 12302 See on map