Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Reviews

116 | Schenectady, NY

116 Reviews for Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant

116 Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Reviews

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Victoria is a once in a lifetime kind of person. My fiancé (now husband!) and I connected with her instantaneously when we first met her. She made everything about our wedding and days leading up to it more special by helping to tell our story in a way that only someone who lives and breathes love and faith could. Her creativity and positivity is mind blowing. The excitement she encouraged along the way, words of wisdom, and open communication meant the world to us.

She is definitely a wedding vendor who becomes a friend and part of your life. Best decision we made was to have her create a personalized wedding ceremony for us. Thank you again Victoria! We love you.

Jayme · Married on 08/11/2018

We are so happy we chose Victoria as our officiant for our wedding last month! She gave an amazing ceremony that was super engaging with our guests and unique! My husbands main concern was that he didn't want our guests to be "bored" during the ceremony and Victoria made sure that didn't happen! After the ceremony, my guests could not stop raving about how much they enjoyed the ceremony.
    Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Victoria always stayed in touch and we had several meetings so she could get to know us, she worked hard to make sure the ceremony was exactly how we envisioned it. We were very shy to be in front of a big group of people so she really had a lot of great ideas to make us feel as comfortable as possible.

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Victoria was amazing as our officiant, we were so glad we found her! My husband and I have been together since high school and where looking for someone who could really make our ceremony a celebration of our lasting relationship, and bring something unique and special to the table; she delivered! She went above and beyond for us, we had an out of state wedding that didn't allow us to meet face to face as frequently as we may have liked and she accommodated us with both phone calls and skype chats to make it happen. When we were able to make it up to NY to have a face to face meeting we met her in beautiful lake Placid for dinner and got to really go over everything that made our relationship special. She even helped us find a new venue last minute when our first one backed out on us! The end of our day was especially sweet when we went back up to our room to find a beautiful surprise waiting for us from the ceremony that we can treasure forever. If you want someone who can create a unique, beautiful, and perfectly catered to you ceremony, look no farther. Victoria is a beautiful soul who is far from cookie cutter, and the perfect officiant for your wedding!

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 1
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 2

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

I am a fellow wedding industry vendor and I recommended Victoria for my brother and sister law's wedding in May. I knew Victoria was professional and always seemed sweet when we chatted at networking events or on weddings but I cannot even tell you how blown away I was to see her in action first hand. Her attentiveness to detail, to getting to know my brother and his soon to be wife and her customization of a ceremony just for them left me speechless. Her words and the vows she created was exactly them, I could barely see the ceremony through my tears. I would recommend Victoria a million times over, she will walk with you side by side to create a ceremony that speaks specifically to you. She goes above and beyond. Her worth far out weighs anything she could ever charge. Thank you Victoria for being such an important part of my family's day! <3

Chenique · Married on 03/02/2018

I can't sing her praises enough! Victoria is top notch! She's so skilled and passionate about her work. The whole process was really fun! We started and ended with painting during our first and final meetings which was a very special touch. She listened to our vision and really put in the effort to craft a ceremony like no other, that was so uniquely us! She really took time to get to know us, figure out what is important to each of us and find ways to honor and incorporate it into our ceremony. I continue to hear compliments from guests, raving about the ceremony!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Chenique and Asi, each of you is an amazing individual. Your union gave life to a rare and inspiring love story. It is a love that will continue to flourish throughout your marriage. It was my pleasure to get to know you personally and to have the opportunity to create a wedding that reflected your relationship, your passion for honoring your ancestors and your dedication to helping humanity through loving that circle of life that surrounds you.

Matt · Married on 11/08/2017

Was very professional and punctual. Very creative with her ceremony and interactive with everyone present.

Liz · Married on 10/10/2017

Victoria was spectacular, no one could have done it any better. Our ceremony was perfect; she made it personal, loving, and gave it a warm feeling, thanks to the calm and "in the moment" vibrations she naturally gives off. Everything about my husband and I coming together seemed natural and wholesome. She made it so special, we will never forget her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Liz, Thank you for your kind comments. It was such a great experience for me to be involved in the planning of this perfect day with you and your beloved groom and then to be able to celebrate it on the mountain top. This is only the beginning for you, I am certain that your love will climb and reach even higher through the years to come!

Mark · Married on 10/07/2017

Victoria prepared the renewal for our son's service after returning to the US with his wife. They were married in her home country in only a bureaucratic process. It was a lovely service.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Mark, my partner, Chaplain Chuck, and I were delighted to be a part of this important union for your awesome son and new daughter-in-law. You and your wife made the day a very special family event. We wish you all many happy years of love together and may the beautiful memories from that day live on forever. xoxo

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Victoria was amazing! She was very insightful and was able to work with us on our non traditional ceremony! She got a feeling of who we were and was able to send us readings and different ideas on the ceremony that we were able to read through and pick. She was always open to our ideas and made the whole ceremony part easy and great.

Our ceremony was absolutely amazing. We were comfortable - we sat down in chairs (per her suggestion, and boy was I glad! Wearing 4 inch heels wasn't a great idea LOL) and was able to just focus on the ceremony and us without the distractions of everyone else there. She combined our love letters and questions to create a love story and shared it with everyone. It was beautiful. Victoria really made the whole ceremony something I will remember forever. I had the idea to have everyone paint on a canvas and to elaborate more on the mandala that I started. She brought the brushes and put one on everyones seat so that they had their own brushes to remember the ceremony by and use on the painting.

Victoria was very insightful and very responsive to all the things we wanted to do. I am very happy with everything that she did for us. Definitely a ceremony I will remember forever.

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

• Alex

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Victoria creates a very personal and romantic ceremony tailored to the couple. Our ceremony was developed around questions we each answered in "homework assignments" months before the wedding and the telling of our love story. There were many special touches such as the blessing of the rings by my grandparents who have been together for 55 years and the acknowledgement of every cultural background that make up who we are. So many people commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, some even said it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever seen!

Victoria met with us several times before the wedding to discuss our love for each other, our backgrounds, our future plans, and our ceremony. We even spent a night at her art studio where we painted water colors for each other which would later be used to print our vows on. She is incredibly thoughtful and it is very clear that she has a passion for what she does. We would definitely recommend her!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/27/2017

Each time I tell people about our elopement the words, 'our wonderful officiant' are always said. We were looking for someone who could be flexible about time and place as we wanted to find just the right spot to be married in the Adirondacks. Victoria was helpful and flexible for us AND so much more. She listened about our families, our relationship, our spiritual beliefs, what was important to each of us, how we share our lives together, and plans for going forward. What could have been a quick exchanging of rings and signing of legal documents was crafted into a beautiful ceremony that uniquely honored each of us, our relationship and our families who were near to our hearts... but not the private spot we chose to get married at. ... About that... Victoria (bless her!) and her wonderful husband/our witness and photographer agreed to hike a little ways through the woods to a misty bank on the AuSable River as the sun was rising to marry us at. She is just the best. Professional, warm, understands what's important.

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I went back and forth about what type of ceremony we wanted we were concerned about the little details and searched around for weeks before we met Victoria! From the first meeting, we knew she was what we needed, she made us feel relaxed, she was kind heartfelt and listened to what we were envisioning for our ceremony. This continued from the first meeting to the day before the wedding! The day of our wedding my husband and I and our guests were amazed at how the ceremony was prepared to fit us. Guest talked about the ceremony throughout the night and for weeks following the wedding calling it “personable” “the best ceremony they had ever attended” one guest ever admitted he would normally dose off during ceremonies at wedding however told us ours was intriguing, exciting, romantic personalized and kept his attention the from the beginning till the very end. The ceremony captured our shared our culture, family of origin, faith, even out personalities along with telling our love story. Victoria took what we envisioned and made it better then we could have imagined.

Even after the wedding we were continued to be surprised with how Victoria would check in with us and continue to remind us in beautiful ways what a blessing our love and marriage is. We are forever grateful for her contribution to our perfect day!

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

We recently had the pleasure and honor to work with Victoria, who created and officiated a truly beautiful and unique ceremony for us, which far exceeded our vision and expectations. From the very first contact with Victoria, she immediately put us at ease and her joy, warmth, and passion for creating lifelong memories for others was radiant. We instantly knew that we had found the right fit and felt confident that she would help make our wedding day everything we had dreamed. Not only did Victoria do this for us on our special day, but she went above and beyond throughout the entire process. Victoria proved to be so much more to us than just someone who would officiate for us on our wedding day. Victoria served as a guide and counselor to us, helping us to examine our relationship and commitment to each other, which provided invaluable insight and reaffirmed our love for one another. Victoria provided ongoing opportunities that allowed us to determine what we wanted for our wedding day and in our marriage. It is so easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of the planning process, but our conversations with Victoria helped us to stay grounded and reminded us of what is most important. Victoria always made herself available whether it be via a phone call, email, or text message, even offering to take calls in the middle of the night on the eve of our wedding! It is clear that Victoria truly loves what she does and is invested in her clients, not just for their wedding day, but in their lives as well. She took the time to get to know us and what was most important to us, which was evident through all the special touches that she included in our ceremony. Our guests continue to rave about how beautiful and unique the ceremony was and how impressed and touched they were with Victoria. We could not be happier with our choice of Victoria as our officiant and feel truly blessed to have made a lifelong friend in the process.

Gina & Matt

Sent on 10/29/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Gina and Matt, the breathtaking setting of the rising mountains and the serene water, at the Canoe Club, is a rare and beautiful. This location was the PERFECT setting for your marriage because your love is also exceptionally rare and it is a beautiful treasure. I will always be grateful to have had a part in your beginning and I will always cherish the gift you have given me to be a part of your future!

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2016

I would highly recommend Victoria to do your ceremony, She was available at the last moment to do our wedding it was nice and simple just like we wanted and she picked a great location.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jennifer, I always believe that life is filled with unexpected blessings. Having the opportunity to join your two lives together was an unexpected blessing and a delight for me. It was so nice to learn a bit about your love story and to also help you to find a pretty location, in the area, to have the simple but meaningful and heartfelt ceremony you dreamed of to begin your life in matrimony.

courtney · Married on 09/26/2016

My Husband and I just recently got married on 9/26/16. We wanted a very intimate small wedding with just our close family and friends. Victoria married 2 of my best friends as well and I had known that I wanted to have her officiate for us also. Victoria cares deeply about the ceremony she gives her couples. She puts her heart into it and makes it a one of a kind ceremony. She captured our love story perfectly and our vows were so true to the couple we are. My Husband and I are huge cat people and she even included their names into our ceremony which was a wonderful surprise. We received many complements on our ceremony and how beautiful it was. We just watched our video back last night and again loved every part of it. It’s wonderful knowing that our commitment to each other as husband and wife and our vows were written by us through our love letters to one another, and will only be for us. Not any other couple.
    If a one of a kind ceremony if was you are wishing for, Victoria can make that dream come true.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Courtney, it was such a pleasure getting to know you as "bridesmaid extraordinaire" as I celebrated the weddings of your two best friends. I was so delighted when you chose me to create and celebrate your own ceremony. You and Dan are a perfect match and I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to create your special ceremony and be part of your wedding day!

Brad · Married on 09/17/2016

I usually wouldn't give 5 stars across the board but Victoria did an amazing job. From the very first meeting until the actual ceremony, Victoria was there to guide us. Being a same sex couple, we didn't have an idea of what the ceremony would look like. Victoria spent many hours with us to develop the moment that fit us as a couple. Many of our friends and family were taken back by how the ceremony truly reflected us and was the perfect start to our day.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tony and Brad, it was an incredible honor to be chosen as your Officiant. Not only are you both amazing people but the love story that you have created, together, is extraordinary! There is a reading that says "love opens the door to home". Your relationship perfectly reflects that and every heart in attendence at your wedding beat with love for you both. Best wishes for a wonderful future!

Leah · Married on 09/09/2016

Victoria was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was so fun actually, polite, and professional! I actually didn't even meet her until the day of my wedding because I live 4 hours away from where I got married but she made me feel confident I could trust her and I could always reach her when I needed to.

She helped take what I wanted to incorporate into my ceremony and she made it a reality. The rose ceremony she created for us was absolutely beautiful and I had so many comments after about how beautiful people thought the ceremony was.

Choose Victoria! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Leah, You were such a delight to work with on your wedding day. Thanks for sharing your love story with me. Your enthusiasm and excitement for your day, even furthered my great passion for what I do to help couples with their new beginning in marriage. The expertise and knowledge you have of the wedding field, as a colleague and photography professional, was a great asset in having the day you dreamed of. I look forward to our working together, professionally, in the future.

Julie · Married on 06/17/2016

Victoria was wonderful to speak with, accommodating, and our vow renewal ceremony was absolutely beautiful! She took the time to learn about us to make our ceremony personal and perfect!! Thank you Victoria :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Julie: It was really a very special experience for me to be a part of your vow renewal. Being a spiritual witness to the words that you shared was both powerful and beautiful. I know you will keep those vows in your heart and work on them all the days of your marriage. Congratulations

Victoria was great to work with. She took the time to get to know us and created a unique ceremony tailored to the history of our relationship and our respective backgrounds.

Carlie · Married on 05/28/2016

Victoria was amazing from the moment my now husband and I met her! she helped make our ceremony so beautiful and personal by using our love story as the theme of the ceremony! She helped us create our own vows from the love letters we each wrote to one another and even helped us pick our readings!! My favorite part about Victoria was that she wasn't just part of the wedding day! She was there for us throughout the entire process!! Early in the planning process, my husband and I had to answer very detailed, sensitive questions about each other, what we want for our life, our point of view on certain issues, etc. This was vital in preparation for our marriage to make sure we were completely open and on the same page about important topics with each other. Victoria was truly amazing and made our ceremony perfect in every way!! After the ceremony, she even took the time to go to our honeymoon suite and set it up with beautiful roses, chocolates and copies of our vows!! What a great thing to come back to at the end of the night!! If you are looking for a personal, beautiful, and loving ceremony, Victoria will be perfect for you. And if you are looking for someone to be part of the entire process and not just one day, you have found your person!! She brings so much love and energy that it is infectious to all those around!!! Thank you Victoria for making our wedding ceremony truly perfect!!!!

Kelley · Married on 05/28/2016

Victoria was absolutely amazing! She was there to help from start to finish ensuring everything was as perfect as it can be. We couldn't have asked for a more professional, helpful, and caring officiant. Victoria truly loves what she does and is not only there for that special moment in time but is even there after to watch and help your relationship grow even stronger.

We (Okay mostly me) obsess over every detail. I wanted every second of our ceremony to be perfect. Victoria made our dreams come true. We wanted a romantic ceremony that would reflect both our long term relationship and our new start as a married couple. Victoria found the perfect balance. She is just so knowledgeable and accommodating - she had great ideas and she was open to our ideas. The result was a exactly what we were looking for. Victoria will help you create the moments you are looking for in a ceremony even if you don't know what they are or where to start. Don't look any further she is the one.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

It was so awesome for me to be able to learn about your beautiful 25 year journey together that began as friends in college and held strong through the years, as partners in life. The love and devotion that you have for each other is so evident and powerful. For me, it was such a delight to create a ceremony that honored the richness of your past while celebrating your decision to cross a new threshold together into marriage. You are both caring and inspirational women and you deserved the best ceremony. I am so happy that I was able to give you the ceremony that you felt was a perfect fit for you.

VLATKO AND OKSANA · Married on 02/26/2016

first class service and Victoria made our wedding to be mostly remmeber at and beautiful day in our life.....Thank you Victoria

Sent on 03/09/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Oksana and Vladi: I, too, will always remember your heart-filled wedding day, the love in your eyes as you exchanged vows and the love surrounding you from your daughters and loved ones. When you posted for pictures after the ceremony on the breath-taking roof top at Franklin Plaza, I thought, the setting is symbolic of the future...it is all there for you, a life of beautiful things...yours to share together.

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2016

She did an amazing job with our ceremony from start to finish. She made it very personal, and worked with us every step of the way. We had so many compliments after on what a wonderful job she did!