Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Reviews

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 5
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 6

Erin · Married on 09/14/2019

Great ceremony!

Victoria and Alex created a perfect ceremony for us! They spent time personalizing a ceremony just for us and it was perfect. They were so easy to work with! We can not say enough great things!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Victoria played a vital role in making our wedding day as amazing as it was. From the beginning she took the time to get to know me and my husband and our relationship so that our ceremony could be as personalized as possible. She really helped us keep focus on our relationship as well even with all the craziness of wedding planning. She had us complete simple tasks that reminded us of why we were getting married in the first place and that was fun for us! We got so many complements about our wedding ceremony and what Victoria created brought tears to many guests eyes. She went above and beyond our expectations to ensure that our wedding ceremony went off without a hitch, even lending a hand to reconfigure an hourglass we were using for our ceremony when the set up wasn’t perfect. If you are looking for someone who gives you 100% of her time and attention and makes you feel like family then Victoria is the officiant for you!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Sarah and Spencer, your words filled me with such deep emotion. There is no greater joy for me than to watch a couple enjoying their own wedding ceremony as it unfolds. This joy is seconded by watching their family and guests as they are fully and engaged and appreciating the couple's love story.
    The two of you were a delight to share this journey with from the first meeting to wedding day. Your smiles and enthusiasm captured my heart. I can't wait to watch your forever unfold.

Kevin · Married on 06/20/2019

My wedding

Shes amazing flexible give u option about great spots out doors I will highly recommend her for any ones wedding shes great

Sent on 06/25/2019

Steven Martino · Married on 04/27/2019

Make it your day

There are a few times in a person's life when nothing less than perfect will do. And on a day in which everything is so chaotic you don't know what's coming and going, having a true professional to guide you, is worth their weight in gold. Victoria Milne is that person. Victoria met with us on several occasions. We discussed what our expectations were, and who we were as a couple. Victoria tailored our ceremony and vows into a truly unique and personalized experience. Weddings can be so cookie cutter, and dull. Victoria takes the ordinary and makes it memorable. She holds the attention of your guest, and makes them want to listen!

Thank you Victoria for everything! Love, Nicole and Steve

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 7

Charlene mitchell · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing ceremony!!

We were very pleased with the ceremony. She did a great job personalizing our vows. Would highly recommend her to anyone. When we are ready to renew our vows we hope she will be available to do this for us agian. Made our day even more special.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 8
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 9
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 10
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful & Unique

We had the most beautiful ceremony thanks to the time Victoria put in, we can not thank her and Rev Chuck enough for making our day that much more special. They made our ceremony fit exactly what we needed and wanted, they truly made this unique, fitting us. Our guest absolutely loved it and enjoyed the ceremony just as much as we did.
    Again, the time and effort they both put in to make our day special and to make us feel special was amazing! We highly recommend using Victoria if you plan on taking that next step into your relationship.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding!

Victoria was an amazing addition to our wedding. She made our out of town mountaintop ceremony personal and meaningful. Many of our guests commented on how heartfelt and unique our ceremony was. Several even said it was the best ceremony they had ever been to!
    We loved working with Victoria. She is incredibly creative, resourceful, and professional. From our first meeting and emails leading up to the big day, she was quick to respond and helpful in answering all of our questions. She was exactly the person we were hoping to find to marry us. It's very apparent that she loves her work and truly cares about all of the couples she works with.
    Really look no further because this is the person you want handling this very important day!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Victoria is a once in a lifetime kind of person. My fiancé (now husband!) and I connected with her instantaneously when we first met her. She made everything about our wedding and days leading up to it more special by helping to tell our story in a way that only someone who lives and breathes love and faith could. Her creativity and positivity is mind blowing. The excitement she encouraged along the way, words of wisdom, and open communication meant the world to us.

She is definitely a wedding vendor who becomes a friend and part of your life. Best decision we made was to have her create a personalized wedding ceremony for us. Thank you again Victoria! We love you.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you! The two of you are a beautiful couple. It was a great pleasure to create your ceremony. I knew from the moment we met it was like being with family. I was honored and excited to craft and celebrate the one of a kind day that began your life in marriage.

Carolyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Victoria is a MUST HAVE on your wedding day!

Victoria was one of the best additions to our wedding day who we inadvertently came across during the planning process, but we are so glad that we did! We knew the general idea of what we were looking for in a ceremony, but not necessarily how to make that come to fruition. Though we live out-of-state and were planning to get married in Vermont, Victoria made our limited availability work and was able to put together a perfect ceremony that was absolutely representative of us and our outdoor setting in the mountains! She helped us select readings and told a beautiful story of how we came together that made guests laugh, cry, and stay engaged throughout the entire ceremony. Many of our guests spoke afterwards of the connection that they felt during our ceremony and how truly personal and heartfelt it was, and two months later we are still hearing about the lasting impression it had with our guests! Victoria patiently listened to what we said in our discussions as we worked through what we wanted and was able to channel that into our ceremony beautifully. She cannot be matched in her inspiration and professionalism in bringing together a custom ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for! Victoria is wonderful to work with and it is beyond clear how dedicated she is to this and the personal connection she is able to make with her couples on such a big day in their lives! Victoria, thank you for putting together such a lovely ceremony that incorporated every element that we were looking for and (patiently!) working with us every step of the way! I would highly recommend Victoria to any couples looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jayme · Married on 08/11/2018

We are so happy we chose Victoria as our officiant for our wedding last month! She gave an amazing ceremony that was super engaging with our guests and unique! My husbands main concern was that he didn't want our guests to be "bored" during the ceremony and Victoria made sure that didn't happen! After the ceremony, my guests could not stop raving about how much they enjoyed the ceremony.
    Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Victoria always stayed in touch and we had several meetings so she could get to know us, she worked hard to make sure the ceremony was exactly how we envisioned it. We were very shy to be in front of a big group of people so she really had a lot of great ideas to make us feel as comfortable as possible.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding ceremony - thanks!

We are so pleased with Victoria and are so thankful she agreed to officiate our wedding! We wanted to include a unique twist to our ceremony and Victoria was not only open to our thoughts, but helpful with ideas and planning. In our ceremony, Victoria incorporated little nuances of our relationship she gleaned from our talks, meetings and emails. It was truly special listening to her represent us. We highly recommend Victoria, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Megan Pawlak · Married on 06/29/2018

Great Choice!

Selecting our officiant for our wedding was the hardest part for us. We wanted someone that we both felt comfortable with, would customize the ceremony for us and have a great balance of seriousness and lightheartedness. We found all of these qualities in Victoria. We met with Victoria a few times before the wedding and also communicated frequently through email. Victoria had us do a few exercises separately and as a couple, which I feel brought us closer together before the wedding. She also customized our unity element and invited us to an art studio to play with water colors which would later be used for our love letters that we wrote to each other. Victoria had every little detail covered and made our ceremony more than what we could have imagined.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alexandria · event on 06/05/2018

What an awesome program! We were greeted and welcomed right at the door and offered some water and cookies as we settled in for the program. The atmosphere was calm and relaxing: one of the other participants said it felt like a spa, and I agreed.

Two of the other people who attended A Picture of Love were surprised and delighted to see someone they knew, however, by the end of the program, I left feeling like I had just spent a few hours with a whole group of friends. We were able to choose to talk with our fellow participants or to create our art in the company of our own thoughts.

Some of us came in with the heavy heart of remembering a loved one who had passed on, but as Victoria O. Milne guided us through making our collage, the group broke out into a spontaneous chorus of "Zippity do dah." I'm so grateful Townley and Wheeler sponsored this program because it was a wonderful opportunity to celebrate my grandma's continued presence in my life.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Victoria was amazing as our officiant, we were so glad we found her! My husband and I have been together since high school and where looking for someone who could really make our ceremony a celebration of our lasting relationship, and bring something unique and special to the table; she delivered! She went above and beyond for us, we had an out of state wedding that didn't allow us to meet face to face as frequently as we may have liked and she accommodated us with both phone calls and skype chats to make it happen. When we were able to make it up to NY to have a face to face meeting we met her in beautiful lake Placid for dinner and got to really go over everything that made our relationship special. She even helped us find a new venue last minute when our first one backed out on us! The end of our day was especially sweet when we went back up to our room to find a beautiful surprise waiting for us from the ceremony that we can treasure forever. If you want someone who can create a unique, beautiful, and perfectly catered to you ceremony, look no farther. Victoria is a beautiful soul who is far from cookie cutter, and the perfect officiant for your wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 11
    Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 12
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

I am a fellow wedding industry vendor and I recommended Victoria for my brother and sister law's wedding in May. I knew Victoria was professional and always seemed sweet when we chatted at networking events or on weddings but I cannot even tell you how blown away I was to see her in action first hand. Her attentiveness to detail, to getting to know my brother and his soon to be wife and her customization of a ceremony just for them left me speechless. Her words and the vows she created was exactly them, I could barely see the ceremony through my tears. I would recommend Victoria a million times over, she will walk with you side by side to create a ceremony that speaks specifically to you. She goes above and beyond. Her worth far out weighs anything she could ever charge. Thank you Victoria for being such an important part of my family's day! <3

Sent on 06/14/2018

Chenique · Married on 03/02/2018

I can't sing her praises enough! Victoria is top notch! She's so skilled and passionate about her work. The whole process was really fun! We started and ended with painting during our first and final meetings which was a very special touch. She listened to our vision and really put in the effort to craft a ceremony like no other, that was so uniquely us! She really took time to get to know us, figure out what is important to each of us and find ways to honor and incorporate it into our ceremony. I continue to hear compliments from guests, raving about the ceremony!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Chenique and Asi, each of you is an amazing individual. Your union gave life to a rare and inspiring love story. It is a love that will continue to flourish throughout your marriage. It was my pleasure to get to know you personally and to have the opportunity to create a wedding that reflected your relationship, your passion for honoring your ancestors and your dedication to helping humanity through loving that circle of life that surrounds you.

Patricia Shepard · Married on 12/02/2017

Perfect day, perfect ceremony

Victoria created a ceremony that helped made our wedding day perfect. She worked to make the day easy for me. I have stage fright. Victoria gave us a ceremony that allowed me to in the spotlight without making me feel as I was the under the spotlight.
    Our vows and story were written by Victoria for us and were totally about us. She used conversations with us to gather details of our lives to use in the ceremony.
    The sweetest touch was the rose petals, candy and letters left for us in our honeymoon suite. Truly thoughtful. Just wait until you read your letters.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Matt · Married on 11/08/2017

Was very professional and punctual. Very creative with her ceremony and interactive with everyone present.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Liz · Married on 10/10/2017

Victoria was spectacular, no one could have done it any better. Our ceremony was perfect; she made it personal, loving, and gave it a warm feeling, thanks to the calm and "in the moment" vibrations she naturally gives off. Everything about my husband and I coming together seemed natural and wholesome. She made it so special, we will never forget her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Liz, Thank you for your kind comments. It was such a great experience for me to be involved in the planning of this perfect day with you and your beloved groom and then to be able to celebrate it on the mountain top. This is only the beginning for you, I am certain that your love will climb and reach even higher through the years to come!

Mark · Married on 10/07/2017

Victoria prepared the renewal for our son's service after returning to the US with his wife. They were married in her home country in only a bureaucratic process. It was a lovely service.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Mark, my partner, Chaplain Chuck, and I were delighted to be a part of this important union for your awesome son and new daughter-in-law. You and your wife made the day a very special family event. We wish you all many happy years of love together and may the beautiful memories from that day live on forever. xoxo

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Victoria was amazing! She was very insightful and was able to work with us on our non traditional ceremony! She got a feeling of who we were and was able to send us readings and different ideas on the ceremony that we were able to read through and pick. She was always open to our ideas and made the whole ceremony part easy and great.

Our ceremony was absolutely amazing. We were comfortable - we sat down in chairs (per her suggestion, and boy was I glad! Wearing 4 inch heels wasn't a great idea LOL) and was able to just focus on the ceremony and us without the distractions of everyone else there. She combined our love letters and questions to create a love story and shared it with everyone. It was beautiful. Victoria really made the whole ceremony something I will remember forever. I had the idea to have everyone paint on a canvas and to elaborate more on the mandala that I started. She brought the brushes and put one on everyones seat so that they had their own brushes to remember the ceremony by and use on the painting.

Victoria was very insightful and very responsive to all the things we wanted to do. I am very happy with everything that she did for us. Definitely a ceremony I will remember forever.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Victoria creates a very personal and romantic ceremony tailored to the couple. Our ceremony was developed around questions we each answered in "homework assignments" months before the wedding and the telling of our love story. There were many special touches such as the blessing of the rings by my grandparents who have been together for 55 years and the acknowledgement of every cultural background that make up who we are. So many people commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, some even said it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever seen!

Victoria met with us several times before the wedding to discuss our love for each other, our backgrounds, our future plans, and our ceremony. We even spent a night at her art studio where we painted water colors for each other which would later be used to print our vows on. She is incredibly thoughtful and it is very clear that she has a passion for what she does. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/27/2017

Each time I tell people about our elopement the words, 'our wonderful officiant' are always said. We were looking for someone who could be flexible about time and place as we wanted to find just the right spot to be married in the Adirondacks. Victoria was helpful and flexible for us AND so much more. She listened about our families, our relationship, our spiritual beliefs, what was important to each of us, how we share our lives together, and plans for going forward. What could have been a quick exchanging of rings and signing of legal documents was crafted into a beautiful ceremony that uniquely honored each of us, our relationship and our families who were near to our hearts... but not the private spot we chose to get married at. ... About that... Victoria (bless her!) and her wonderful husband/our witness and photographer agreed to hike a little ways through the woods to a misty bank on the AuSable River as the sun was rising to marry us at. She is just the best. Professional, warm, understands what's important.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I went back and forth about what type of ceremony we wanted we were concerned about the little details and searched around for weeks before we met Victoria! From the first meeting, we knew she was what we needed, she made us feel relaxed, she was kind heartfelt and listened to what we were envisioning for our ceremony. This continued from the first meeting to the day before the wedding! The day of our wedding my husband and I and our guests were amazed at how the ceremony was prepared to fit us. Guest talked about the ceremony throughout the night and for weeks following the wedding calling it “personable” “the best ceremony they had ever attended” one guest ever admitted he would normally dose off during ceremonies at wedding however told us ours was intriguing, exciting, romantic personalized and kept his attention the from the beginning till the very end. The ceremony captured our shared our culture, family of origin, faith, even out personalities along with telling our love story. Victoria took what we envisioned and made it better then we could have imagined.

Even after the wedding we were continued to be surprised with how Victoria would check in with us and continue to remind us in beautiful ways what a blessing our love and marriage is. We are forever grateful for her contribution to our perfect day!

Sent on 06/30/2017