Vicki Grafton Photography

Fairfax, VA View map
$8,000 Most Popular Price

$8,000 Most Popular Price

I'm a film wedding photographer and dog lover, who lives in Virginia, but travels worldwide to capture light, airy, and natural moments for my amazing clients. I love to capture sincere moments between my clients, and to find the beauty in simple details. I have a strong love for tangible products, and include prints in all of my wedding pacakges which become treasured family herlooms. Available for weddings iworldwide.

With my love for dogs, I am proud to donate 1% of all sales to local animal shelters.

I accept a limited number of weddings and commissions each year so I can provide quality service to my wonderfully creative clients. Lifestlye & Engagement Session start at $1100 including digital negatives & fine art prints. Please contact me for curent wedding pacakge rates.

Please email for more details, pricing & availability at vicki@vickigraftonphotography.com

SaveSave

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8000

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Molly
    Molly G. Married on 09/06/2019

Incredible wedding photos

We planned our NYC destination wedding from Melbourne, Australia and I knew I had to find the right vendors to not make our lives harder than it needed to be. Photography was going to be one of the most important decisions and I can confidently say, we are so glad we chose Vicki and her team to be our wedding photographers. From the first day I enquired with Vicki, she was responsive, thoughtful, organised, pro-active and generous with her time and ideas, every step of the way.

On the day of the wedding, it became clear to us how much work and effort she had put into preparing for the day to ensure it ran smoothly and all the photos we wanted, were captured. Locations had been scouted, poses/angles considered and getting ready details all planned for. A few days before the wedding we had wanted to change one of the main locations for our couple photos because we were concerned about the weather. Vicki convinced us to continue with the original plan because it would suit the overall look of our wedding more and she was certainly right. Those photos turned out to be our favourite ones. Our actual wedding day was far from perfect as mother nature wasn’t on our side, however, when Vicki sent us our online gallery of photos, my first thought was that Vicki was worth every single cent. Our photos are beautiful and as many friends and family commented – you couldn’t even tell it rained (except for the photos with umbrellas!). We are so incredibly happy with all the photos that were taken – Vicki and her team filled the brief 100%.

Thank-you Vicki – for capturing and helping us preserve the happiest memories of our wedding day in the most beautiful way.
    Emily Married on 06/30/2018
    Vicki is absolutely wonderful!!! She was amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process - from our initial phone call with her to the wedding day, and even after. Vicki is so nice, sweet, accommodating, and such a calming presence (which is very refreshing when planning a wedding). We were planning our wedding from out of state, and Vicki was very accommodating with our schedules to make sure she could attend planning meetings during the dates we were in town. She was always available to answer all of our many questions down to the smallest details, and she never made us feel rushed. She created a wedding timeline based on sunset in order to capture the best pictures with the natural light. She even provided recommendations on styling, flowers, etc. Vicki pays attention to every detail and has a true gift and eye for creating and capturing beautiful, romantic, timeless images. On our wedding day, Vicki made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and did so effortlessly. On top of being wonderful to work with, our wedding photographs are stunning!! They look so natural, romantic, and airy. Several people have told us they are they most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. Vicki is excellent and beyond talented!! We are so grateful we were able to have her as our wedding photographer. I can’t say enough good things about Vicki!
    Stacy Married on 06/02/2018
    Vicki is the best! She photographed our wedding at Meridian House in DC and the photos are absolutely beautiful. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and I highly, highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

22 photos · 09/15/2018
  • Alfred & Ifraj
    30 photos · 05/17/2015

Hair by Giselle Hair by Giselle Wedding Hair & Makeup

We've done numerous events together, always a pleasure and I look forward to many more in 2012---very talented!!!

Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Wedding DJs

I love working with Vicki! We have done numerous weddings together and she is one of the best planners I have worked with (and a great photographer too). Her attention to detail and organizational skills are top notch! I highly recommend her for any event! 5 STARS!

Tara Welch Photography Tara Welch Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently worked on an amazing styled shoot with Vicki Grafton Photography and the photos that she took were epic!

Fairfax, VA, 22033
Location of (Vicki Grafton Photography)

Vicki Grafton Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Vicki Grafton Photography include in the starting price?

Vicki Grafton Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Negatives

What photography services does Vicki Grafton Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Vicki Grafton Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Vicki Grafton Photography offer?

Vicki Grafton Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Vicki Grafton Photography offer?

Vicki Grafton Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Vicki Grafton Photography offer for wedding events?

Vicki Grafton Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Vicki Grafton Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vicki Grafton Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding