Vicki Grafton Photography

Fairfax, VA View map
$12,000 Most Popular Price

$12,000 Most Popular Price

I'm a fine art wedding photographer based in Virginia, who travels the world capturing couples’ unique stories on film. I'm always ready to travel and continually inspired by my clients & the stunning locations I get to explore each year.

With the use of traditional medium format film & my love for natural light, my style is most often described as light & natural with beautiful tones. My style mixes fine art, photojournalistic & editorial styles to document sincere moments & tell my couples story in the most beautiful, timeless way. Everyday I’m honored to share the beauty of what I see behind my lens & create heirlooms that capture cherished moments in couples’ lives.

Currently booking 2023. Please email for more details & availability at vicki@vickigraftonphotography.com

I accept a limited number of weddings and commissions each year so I can provide quality service to my wonderfully creative clients. Lifestlye & Engagement Session start at $1400. Please contact me for curent wedding rates.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$9,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$12,000

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily R. Married on 09/24/2022

Talented Photographer

Vicki did an incredible job photographing our wedding in September 2022. Our photos and poses are stunning. She not only captured beautiful photos of my (now) husband and I but also our family, wedding party and guests. I knew that after the wedding, the photos were what I would take with me so it was important to me that they turn out well. Vicki did an amazing job taking beautiful, flattering photos that truly look like works of art. Highly recommend!
  • User1020126 Recently married
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I actually hired Vicki as a Coordinator, but she ended up doing some photography of my wedding as well. I was so worried that I had chosen the wrong photographer. He didn't realize all the time I had spent picking out every single detail and that I wanted to capture everything, but Vicki did and told me that she would see if she could get some shots throughout the day. I feel so blessed that she was able to do this because her photos were BEAUTIFUL, and she got all the details that I was so worried my photographer wouldn't get (which he actually didn't, so she was my hero!) Vicki is very professional and she is quick (she knows what she is looking for in every shot and has a great eye). I feel so lucky that I got to use/see as much of Vicki's talent as I did. I would recommend her over and over (and I already have).
    Stephanie R. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our best wedding decision!

Vicki is everything we ever could've hoped for in a wedding photographer. I don't need to talk about how gorgeous her work is (you can see for yourself on her website or her Instagram), but what I can say is that aside from our flawless photos, our professional experience with her was also flawless. Vicki was responsive and thoughtful - she always answered our questions quickly, but she was also honest and direct, even if it meant we needed to adjust our plans. She was always ready to give us design advice and tell us how to execute our vision and optimize our photos. She also made us feel so comfortable each time we worked with her. By the time wedding day rolled around, we felt so at ease with her and we genuinely had fun. She was a big part of the reason why we enjoyed our day so much. I will never forget how special Vicki made our experience, and, thanks to the photos, I will never forget how beautiful our day was.
  • illustration stars

22 photos · 09/15/2018
Alfred & Ifraj
30 photos · 05/17/2015

Hair by Giselle Hair by Giselle Wedding Hair & Makeup

We've done numerous events together, always a pleasure and I look forward to many more in 2012---very talented!!!

Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Wedding DJs

I love working with Vicki! We have done numerous weddings together and she is one of the best planners I have worked with (and a great photographer too). Her attention to detail and organizational skills are top notch! I highly recommend her for any event! 5 STARS!

Tara Welch Photography Tara Welch Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently worked on an amazing styled shoot with Vicki Grafton Photography and the photos that she took were epic!

Kim Newton Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 37 Reviews
· Wedding Planners
Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.
4.9 out of 5 rating , 307 Reviews
4.9 out of 5 rating , 35 Reviews
Floral and Bloom Designs
5.0 out of 5 rating , 58 Reviews

--- Fairfax, VA, 22033
Location of (Vicki Grafton Photography)

Vicki Grafton Photography frequently asked questions

Vicki Grafton Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Negatives
Vicki Grafton Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
Vicki Grafton Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
Vicki Grafton Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Vicki Grafton Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Vicki Grafton Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding