About Wild Green Yonder

We need the tonic of wildness.

We are Paul and Lori Tran, the husband and wife team behind Wild Green Yonder. Taking cues from nature, we utilize seasonal blooms, foliage, branches, and other creative ingredients to evoke each couple's style while honoring the season and setting. Our arrangements are lush, plucked from the garden style, and often incorporate wild-grown elements. Our aesthetic is a great fit for modern couples drawn to natural, effortless elegance that are seeking a highly personalized experience - we work one-on-one with every couple from the very first meeting to blowing out the candles at the end of the night. To see behind the scenes of our process and our most recent design work, follow along at www.instagram.com/lori_tran .

www.wild-green-yonder.com

Chuppah Decor (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)

Lori was the best and made the most magical setting with her floral pieces for our outdoor June wedding! I showed her my colors and what I was thinking and just trusted her creative mind. She really captured what I was hoping for my wedding perfectly! I'm still thinking about the beautiful flower arch entrance she built!

Profile Picture User6143601, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lori Tran @ Wild Green Yonder was simply incredible. Every detail was perfect and she embraced our vision for our event and exceeded even our "wildest" expectations. The Chuppah was so stunning that I was afraid my wife was going to try to carry it away with us after the wedding....fortunately, it was too heavy! Her designs for the bridal bouquet, the centerpieces and boutonnieres were stunning. Whimsical, yet elegant and timeless. We can not recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture David & Claire, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Wild Green Yonder Pricing

9 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Ashburn, VA 20147   See On Map
571-289-5817 (phone)
Wild Green Yonder is a wedding florist from Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC. Wild Green Yonder is a professional floral designer that has been part of the DC metro wedding industry since 2013 specializing in natural, garden style design.