Princeps Studio

$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

The photographer:

Havar Espedal.

I was born in Seoul South Korea and was adopted to Stavanger, Norway when I was 3 years old. I studied art in Norway but not photography. My dad taught me photography when I was 9 and grew up with a basement darkroom.

I taught adult classes for Fairfax county in VA and also freelanced for a decade. I love all kinds of photography! It's all about capturing the essence of life and the world we live in. I believe that you should be able to "feel" a photo, and that's the kind of photography I strive to do.

I shoot anything from portraits, commercial for promotional material, nature, food, travel, editorial, fashion, children and weddings.

All photos are taken by Havar Espedal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Makeup Artist:

Sharon Macorol

Sharon moved from the Philippines when she was 15. Studied photography but developed a passion for makeup. She is a Bobbi Brown expert and a published makeup artist with experience from fashion to weddings.

She is super friendly and she always takes the time to learn about the clients wants and needs.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Anna Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with this company for both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I couldn't have been happier. Their service was impeccable! My then-fiance and I were looking for a local photographer who not only took amazing candid shots, but we were also interested in more artistic, almost "fashion-esque" shots. We also had some crazy ideas for some fun engagement pictures involving holi powder, which is a colored powder used at festivals and color-runs, as well. Havar and his team did not fail to provide us with everything we imagined.
    For our engagement pictures, we took a bunch of pictures around the grounds of an old field and stone house. Havar did an amazing job of finding perfect angles, perfect lighting, great backdrops, and even dealt with my crazy dog. Christian, who was working with Havar that day, was also wonderful and took some brilliant photos and kept my dog highly entertained. Alone, they are incredible, highly recommended photographers. As a team, they are unstoppable.
    For our holi-powder shots, we found an open field at the top of a hill. They were very patient and had some great GREAT ideas for fun poses. ALL of our photos turned out beautifully! They got our images back to us very very quickly, quicker than we had expected, which was a lovely surprise.
    For our wedding day, Havar arrived on site early, and Christian soon followed. It seemed as if they were everywhere taking pictures of everything that day. I feel like they didn't miss a moment! They have wonderful personalities and are always excited about all the moments surrounding them! We received all the un-edited photographs in less than a week! I couldn't believe it! We still have to go through all the un-edited photographs to choose our favorites and have them post-processed.
    We have already contacted them about a potential "trash the dress" session and couldn't be more excited. I would (and already have) refer them to anyone! Such a delight!
    Teresa Married on 05/10/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Havar is not only an extremely talented photographer, he is professional, punctual, and friendly. We hired Havar to do our engagement and wedding photos and he gave us some of the most beautiful photos we've ever seen. He has a great eye for detail and has given us photos that we will continue to cherish for the rest of our lives.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

7403 Parkwood Court Falls Church, VA, 22042
Location of (Princeps Studio)

Princeps Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Princeps Studio include in the starting price?

Princeps Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography services does Princeps Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

Princeps Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Princeps Studio offer?

Princeps Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Princeps Studio offer?

Princeps Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Princeps Studio offer for wedding events?

Princeps Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Princeps Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Princeps Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding