905 Quarry Road, Berryville, VA 22611 Map · Phone number

About Veramar Vineyard

Veramar Vineyard

Escape from the city to the quiet elegance of Veramar Vineyard, a 100-acre private estate & winery in the heart of Virginia's wine country just 55 minutes from Washington D.C. Sip International acclaimed Virginia wines while listening to soft jazz, surrounded by the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We are a family-run winery & vineyard dedicated to producing full-bodied Virginia wines that are distinctly elegant and powerful while representing the best of our Virginia Terroir. We invite you to taste our wines and stroll our grounds.

Veramar Vineyard is comfortably ensconced at the end of a quiet country road. From its Italian-Mediterranean architecture to its cheerful garden patio, this family winery exhibits a charm you'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere else in the area. There is practically no event that this versatile venue can't handle. Corporate dinners, private parties, seminars and family bashes keep this family winery hopping all year long. Veramar's Fountain Court yard is immediately adjacent to the winery itself. Pass through the green gates, and you'll find yourself in the courtyard with a dramatic view of the Blueridge Mountains.

Directions from Washington
Follow 267 (Dulles Toll Road) to Leesburg, then take Route 7 West. After crossing the Shenandoah River, turn left onto Route 612 or Quarry Road. Veramar Vineyard will be on the left.

Swing
Kids at the wedding
Kids at the wedding

5 Reviews for Veramar Vineyard

JC · Married on 09/12/2009

Awesome, The best place to get married. Great folks, super location and the on staff people are some of the best. We paln to return each year to relive the great event!!! Must see!

Sent on 02/21/2010

Amy & Johann · Married on 06/15/2013

The minute I walked through the gate at Veramar, I knew it was our venue! The deal was sealed when I met with Della. She really knew her stuff and provided a very thorough and professional list of recommended vendors. The best part for my fiancé and I was the fact that the catering and cake and all the venue stuff was included in one price based on the number of guests in attendance. Since my fiancé lives in Montreal, and I lived in Washington, DC at the time, all the inclusions were really helpful for us. I only called the vendors listed and they all worked out really well. We did use a photographer that wasn't one she recommended and were exceedingly happy with him!

The venue itself is gorgeous and the wine is very good as well, which was important to us since we met on a wine tour in Napa and Sonoma :) There were a few delays in contacting the wedding coordinator assigned to our wedding by Della, but it all worked out really well in the end and the day went off without a hitch (or at least I didn't know about any hitches that may have occurred, which is the sign of a great coordinator!)

Everyone who came raved about the venue, wine, food and fun! It really was a perfect day in a perfect setting :)

Sent on 11/28/2013

Sheila · Married on 08/16/2009

As soon as my husband and I visited Veramar Vineyard’s for the first time, we knew we had to get married there! After we sat down and spoke with Della, we were completely sold. We could tell immediately that this was not Della’s first wedding and that she would be able to provide us with the best service, and we were right.

I can only say nice things about Della and her staff. She was so knowledgeable, honest, and open to any new ideas. I never had a problem getting a hold of her or my wedding coordinator by email or by phone. If she was busy when I called, she would call me back almost immediately. Whenever we would tell someone who knew about Vineyard and that we were getting married there, they would say, "Oh, it is so beautiful there and the wine is so amazing"! (It’s so true, it is :))

The food was exceptional! Before my wedding I was convinced that caterers make sure to make the tastings really good, but then on the actual day, something changes and the chicken would be dry and the filet is tough. This was not the case with Veramar's preferred catering services. In fact, I think the food on our wedding day was better then the tasting. The bread was warm and everything was cooked just right!

The staff was wonderful! Very professional - they did their job and were never in the way.

Sent on 02/18/2010

Veramar Vineyard FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,100.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 80
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms

• 905 Quarry Road Berryville, 22611 See on map