Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vengo Films

Transforming life’s most precious milestones into timeless cinematic films.

Vengo Films is a production company based in New York City that exists for the purpose of transforming life’s most precious milestones into timeless cinematic films, with originality and spark of ingenuity, supported by a true passion for filmmaking.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Thomas was amazing , he does beautiful work and was very Professional he answered all my questions and listened to everything i wanted and went above and beyond to make all my dreams come true when it came to my video. I'm so happy I went with vengo films it was the best Choice I made.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding video trail was breathtaking and flawless. We had our event January 2017, starting out in Staten Island and event in New Rochelle. Thomas really did an outstanding job. I was speechless and really touched by his creativity, tears of joy every time we watch the video. Thomas was patient, poised and captured all the special moments of our event, even during a time of confusion in certain segments of the ceremony; he was relaxed and focused the whole time of the event. I would definitely recommend him within our family and friends circle. Thomas is a real professional and master at his craft. The best part is that for the quality of what you’re getting his work is superior, production masterful, pricing reasonable; you can definitely tell he is in this business because he enjoys what he does (not all about the $), which is a hard find all together in this type of business. If you hire Thomas you will not regret it, I am so glad we did. Perfection without a doubt, happy memories to last a life time, heartfelt thanks THOMAS! Sincerely grateful, Maria Torres

Profile Picture maria, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Vengo Films gets 5s across the board from us! Thomas was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was so friendly, flexible, and professional. We had some unique requests and Thomas was more than willing to accommodate them. We never once felt like he was obtrusive or in the way while filming - most of the time we didn't know he was there at all! Vengo Films is affordably priced already, but well worth the money spent! A videographer was a last minute add for us at our wedding because originally we didn't want one, but our experience with Vengo Films and Thomas assured us we made the right decision!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews