12 Reviews for Vengo Films

Full Feature Video (2)
Client Revisions (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
12 Vengo Films Reviews

Thomas was amazing , he does beautiful work and was very Professional he answered all my questions and listened to everything i wanted and went above and beyond to make all my dreams come true when it came to my video. I'm so happy I went with vengo films it was the best Choice I made.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Okay, this review is super delayed, but is super crucial to post because my experience with Vengo Films (Thomas) was absolutely a dream come true. 5 STAR EXPERIENCE! My wedding was on September 16th, 2017. Thomas was so accomoadating and pleasant to work with, from start to finish. His positive energy is contagious which is so comforting to have on a very stressful day like your wedding day. He makes an incredible appearance, tuxedo and all, & his manners and professionalism are top notch! Also, I am a person who often feels uncomfortable being in front of the camera (I literally hate it), but Thomas made the process so natural and fun! He is very encouraging and he provides you with cues to make the experience simple and easy. Thank you, Thomas, for that.. His creativity is out of this world and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to book him for my wedding day. My husband and our families absolutely LOVE the videos that Thomas had created for us. My father literally watches our 4 minute wedding reel & the full “in church ceremony” compilation every single weekend. No joke!! My sister will be getting engaged soon and as soon as that happens, Thomas will be getting a call to be booked for her wedding day. Thomas, you are the man! Thank you for everything. You are amazing! A triple threat! Talent, Looks, + Personality! Thomas is someone who you would want to have around on your wedding day & his work will be treasured for a lifetime! We can’t wait to share our videos with our children one day. :) - Katie + Steve LaVaglio

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

My wedding video trail was breathtaking and flawless. We had our event January 2017, starting out in Staten Island and event in New Rochelle. Thomas really did an outstanding job. I was speechless and really touched by his creativity, tears of joy every time we watch the video. Thomas was patient, poised and captured all the special moments of our event, even during a time of confusion in certain segments of the ceremony; he was relaxed and focused the whole time of the event. I would definitely recommend him within our family and friends circle. Thomas is a real professional and master at his craft. The best part is that for the quality of what you’re getting his work is superior, production masterful, pricing reasonable; you can definitely tell he is in this business because he enjoys what he does (not all about the $), which is a hard find all together in this type of business. If you hire Thomas you will not regret it, I am so glad we did. Perfection without a doubt, happy memories to last a life time, heartfelt thanks THOMAS! Sincerely grateful, Maria Torres

Profile Picture maria, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Vengo Films gets 5s across the board from us! Thomas was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was so friendly, flexible, and professional. We had some unique requests and Thomas was more than willing to accommodate them. We never once felt like he was obtrusive or in the way while filming - most of the time we didn't know he was there at all! Vengo Films is affordably priced already, but well worth the money spent! A videographer was a last minute add for us at our wedding because originally we didn't want one, but our experience with Vengo Films and Thomas assured us we made the right decision!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great experience, we loved having Thomas be our wedding videographer!

Profile Picture Cody, 11/5/16, 1 Review
4.7

The experience was amazing! He was so prompt and understood exactly where we wanted to take our reception video. Highly recommended !

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so in love with our wedding video! Thomas was so easy to work with and did such an amazing job capturing the mood & tone of the wedding and all the characters that made our day so unique and special. We can't stop watching our highlight video and am sooooo glad we chose Vengo Films! My advice, let Thomas do his thing - he's super creative and has a eye for knowing what to catch on film and exactly how to fit it all together seamlessly. Such a positive experience, you definitely will not regret your decision!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception

I would definitely recommend vengo films for your special occasion. It was a pleasure to work with professional videographer Thomas , who caught our every happy moment and gave us opportunity to look it over and over again.

Profile Picture Oksana, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am so happy I chose Vengo Films for our wedding video. I couldn't be happier with the footage, it is nothing short of perfection. From beginning to the end of the day the videographer made me feel so special and truly captured every thought felt moment beautifully. There are not enough words to express the gratitude of knowing I get to relive the most important day of my life so vividly as when I watch our wedding film. From all the special heartfelt images,pairing of songs, to the smallest of details Vengo Films exceeded all expectations!

Profile Picture User7030690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Everyone told my husband and I that the wedding will be over in a blink of an eye. Thankfully to Vengo films we have our once in a life time event captured and stored forever. Compared to other vendors Vengo films is a higher quality and a personalized touch. Highly recommend for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy we went with Vengo Films. The video is absolutely amazing! All the right moments were captured and put together in just the right way. I was a very happy bride! Would definitely recommend Thomas, he is the very best. We are so happy to have shared our wedding day with you Tom!

Profile Picture Rosanna, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic

Not only does Thomas do a spectacular job documenting my events but his presence also brings joy to the party. I can't imagine anyone else doing my parties. Watching the videos he puts together brings tears to my eyes and chills down my body, reminding me of the great time we had at the specific event. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/1/16, 1 Review