Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Joyce Films

Making Cinematic Films That Perfectly Reflect Your Unique Love Story

Intimacy, attention to detail, and an absolutely personalized film is what we're passionate about.

You will never be tossed from one employee to the next. You will communicate directly with me, Anna, owner and lead cinematographer. Your wedding film won't be mass produced to look like everyone else's. This is your special day! And we love being a small, client-centric company. It's just me and my husband making up the team! We take a limited number of weddings per year to ensure that the quality of our films is never lost and that we pour all of our creative selves into capturing the essence of our couples.

Not only do we offer the best in cinematography, we offer an experience. Grabbing a coffee, cocktail or via a Skype call, we want to get to know you, our brides and grooms, personally. This allows us to craft and customize a wedding film that perfectly reflects every detail of your story and your wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)

Wow! Wow! Wow! My husband and I couldn't be any happier that we chose JOYCE Films to capture our wedding. Anna and Russell are amazing; so talented, professional and incredibly kind. They are the absolute best and we so recommend that you chose JOYCE Films for your special day. Anna and Russell did the videography for our wedding. From the moment we met Anna and Russell we were completely at ease. They are so friendly, communicative and laid back. On the day of the wedding Anna arrived at my parents house early and ready to work! While waiting for my bridal party to arrive at the house she took it upon herself to start capturing all of those special little details that can so easily go unnoticed, like my engagement ring, the jewelry I'd be wearing, my 'something blue' and vow book. Anna spent the day with us, capturing all of the girls getting ready and even stopped by my grandmothers house with me prior to the ceremony as she knew that it was something important to me that I wanted in our video. All the while Russell was with the groom and shot him getting ready with his family and the groomsmen. Even though our wedding was less than three weeks ago JOYCE Films has already sent us our short teaser film that we fell in love with! It is so gorgeous that I was left in tears while watching! I loved how they captured the moments that were most important to us while also making sure to get all of those things we missed. The amount of time, attention and work they put into the teaser video was immediately apparent. We are truly grateful to Anna and Russ for all of their hard work. We will definitely be recommending them to all of our friends when they get married and couldn't stress it anymore to you: BOOK THEM NOW, you will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I think Anna was better at keeping track of our pre-wedding prep than I was! Jokes aside, she was all you need/want in a videographer. She came recommended by a good friend (who was sad she couldn't hire Anna herself), and I found her vision for filmography in NYC, her attention to details, and her editing style to be exactly what we were hoping to find, and we were/are very satisfied with her services.

She was very responsive and timely by email, was such a reassuring and chill person during our first meeting, and her and Russ (second shooter) were both reassuring and professional on our wedding day. Their price point is very reasonable, especially compared to the services they offer (DEFINITELY recommend getting the Instagram video addition!) They were patient, calm, and got some shots that in hindsight, made some of the best shots in our video - things we could not have thought of ourselves.

I cannot recommend Joyce Films enough - she took to heart our biggest concerns and desires - and our video is definitely reflective of what we hoped our wedding would be for everyone - vendor or guest. Also - she made us look really good - which is not a small feat :]

Thank you Anna and Russ for being a part of our day - we are so glad to have found you guys, and we think anyone who works with them will feel the same.

Profile Picture Justine, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Digital Download

Anna- Joyce was a delight to work with. Back in December my sisters and I wanted a couple of prints for our parents and she made our experience fun and unforgettable. I would definitely recommend her and I will make sure to hire her for any events I might have in the future.

Profile Picture User7665309, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Anna and Russell are amazing! Being in front of their cameras is a joy, but working with them is just as simple and easy! We loved getting to work with them!

Anna from Joyce Films is such a sweetheart to work with, so full of fun personality and kindness. And that shows through in the films she creates with her husband - they're so touching, personal, and romantic. Somehow they manage to capture such intimate moments and all the beautiful details while remaining completely unobtrusive!

We met Anna and Russell at a wedding this past summer in the Hudson Valley. Their unique and beautiful talent speaks for itself through their emotive and artful work, but their personalities are equally wonderful!! Anna and Russel were sweet, professional and worked seamlessly with us and the other vendors. I cannot wait to collaborate again this year!

Events