Pelham, NY 10803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography

Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography is a Fine Art styled Wedding, Event and Portrait photography studio available for worldwide travel. We individually edit each and every one of your photos to tell the story of your special day.

We are partnered with very talented videographers specializing in cinematic style films, top music vendors, and offer partial to complete Wedding and Event Planning Services. We are honored to be part of the preferred vendor list at several New York wedding venues. A sample video is available below.

Other Links:

Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography 6
Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography 7

Dani Harrington · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Not Your Ordinary Wedding Photographer

The entire process of working with Rosemarie from our first conversation to our wedding day was amazing. She truly goes above and beyond for her couples and is so prompt, pleasant, funny and easy to work with as a professional.

As an artist, I am truly lost for words. She has an eye for realness and emotion captured innocently and gracefully. We are both uncomfortable when having photos taken but she made us feel so at ease and captured our true selves.

Rosemarie does not only shoot weddings and this made a huge difference when engaging our difficult families and young bridal party members for photos. She really knows how to connect with people and organize them in an efficient and artistic way. Our family members and bridal party loved working with her as well.

We cannot recommend Rosemarie enough and will be using her for all our upcoming milestones as we grow into a family!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 09/28/2019

Expert Photographer - Quality Work

Rosemarie was awesome! I hired her to capture my surprise engagement proposal to my fiance. She was very helpful and professional each time I spoke with her leading up to the date. Rosemarie does great work. My fiance and I were very pleased with how the pictures came out. We would definitely recommend Rosemarie to anyone looking for high quality work.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography 8
    Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography 9
    Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography 10
    Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography 11
    Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography 12

Alicia De Thomas · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photographer

My experience with Rosemarie was nothing short of amazing. She is not only extremely talented, but sweet, funny, easy-going, and truly cares about her clients. She was quick to respond to any questions I had. Rosemarie provided helpful tips for choosing a location and wardrobe as well as what to expect from my session. That being said, my daughter is shy and does not like to have her picture taken. I was concerned that she would be uncooperative, and that she was on the day of our session. Rosemarie was was very patient and flexible. She had a way of putting my daughter and family at ease and engaged us in a genuine and playful manner. Nothing felt forced. It is worth mentioning that it was very hot outside and Rosemarie constantly got up and down off the ground at 9 months pregnant while she worked. I’m still in awe of her dedication to her craft. To say I was pleased with the results would be an understatement. I was surprised by how quickly I received the photos. Even more, Rosemarie’s attention to detail and timing was just incredible. She captured PERFECT moments. Different aspects of my daughter’s personality shone through each photo in such a natural and beautiful way. I have received so many compliments on these photos. I cannot thank Rosemarie enough for giving me these memories that I will cherish forever. I highly recommend her, and cannot wait to use Rosemarie again for future photography needs.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography Pricing

Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography Price Rates

• Joyce Films
    Joyce Films Wedding Videographers

I loved getting to work with Rosemarie and Alex at a wedding this past summer, we had a blast together. Not only are they incredibly talented and have all the tools necessary but they were so easy to work with. So much of our industry is great chemistry and we definitely had that. I would love to work many more weddings with these two! Great couple, great company!

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography will capture your special moments in beautiful form by individually tailoring your images. Recommended.

• Pelham, 10803 See on map