Clawson, MI 48017 Map · Phone number

About Veldman Photo

Veldman Photo is Metro Detroit based wedding photographer who specializes in modern, yet sophisticated portraits while capturing many real, emotional, and meaningful memories throughout your wedding day. Feel free to contact us in regards to questions, comments, availability, or just feedback in general.

a941e42f936f2ed8 1239310573187 11
19 75
a941e42f936f2ed8 1239310573187 11

9 Reviews for Veldman Photo

Diana · Married on 03/24/2012

Abby and Todd Veldman are great! We had an excellent experience with both our engagement photo shoot and wedding photography. We got all of the shots we wanted and were very impressed with the quality of the pictures. Veldman photo does a great job getting the pictures to you quickly. I think we were able to view the engagement photos less than a week after they were taken and we saw the wedding photos (there were A LOT more of these) about 1.5-2 weeks after the wedding. I like that we were given so many pictures to choose from (about 1,400 wedding pictures). It's easy to feel comfortable around Abby and Todd; both do a great job of arranging people and telling you how to pose. In comparison to other photographers we looked at, the value of Veldman Photo was great. We feel like we got a lot of quality pictures for what we paid. To be honest, we are having a very hard time trying to decide which pictures to put in our wedding album because there are so many good photos to choose from (a good problem to have, if you ask me). We thought that Veldman Photo was very responsive to our requests, professional, and definitely able to be flexible and go with the flow (we made some changes to the picture list the day of the ceremony). We had a great experience!

Sent on 06/03/2012
  • AngelaW

Angela · Married on 05/27/2011

Abby and Todd are 2 of the nicest people you will meet!!! While their prices are on the higher end, they are 100% worth every penny! Afterall, when you look back at your wedding day, wouldn't you want to know that you spent a little extra money and ended up with pictures that definitely exceeded your high expectations?? I had some very "not-so-fun" events happen on the wedding day involving a crappy limo which was replaced by a still-crappy-but-not-as-crappy-as-the-first-limo limo AND when I put on my dress, the bust was about 3 cup sizes too LARGE and required an emergency trip to the dress shop for them to alter the top (since they def did not do it after the final fitting a week prior!!) and Abby was so nice and reassuring and quickly altered our itinerary to make it so we didn't lose all our group pictures and she and Todd went to meet the guys to take their pictures and I eventually got mine with my girls after the ceremony! She also helped us adjust our plans when the golf course was flooded due to rain!! One thing I loved about them was that they put pictures taken throughout the day on a laptop during our reception for all our guests to look at!! I also love their blogs on their website for each photo session that they do, they are so fun to read!!!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/28/2009

I HIGHLY recommend Veldman Photo!! Abby & Todd make a great husband & wife team that flawlessly and creatively cover the day so well! They have contagious and fun, yet professional personalities and will be the perfect addition to your wedding day! I'm so happy we chose them to photograph the biggest day of our lives. I wouldn't have had anyone else!

CONTACT VELDMAN PHOTO TODAY!

Sent on 12/09/2009

Award

Veldman Photo FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Beautiful Day Planning
    Beautiful Day Planning Wedding Planners

Abby is an extremely talented photographer with an eye for great picture opportunities! Her portfolio is extremely impressive! She's also easy to get a long with and a joy to work with on a wedding. She's one of my preferred vendors and I highly suggest all brides check out her work!

• Clawson, 48017 See on map