Veil & Vinyls

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Veil & Vinyls is a wedding planning, design and DJ company servicing the New York City and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. Co-founders Jon and Jane Yu are a married couple dedicated to helping engaged couples create their bespoke wedding day, from concepting the design all the way to curating the musical environment.
Veil & Vinyls will always strive to give you:

• An enjoyable and stress-free planning process
  • Guidance in creating a memorable day thats uniquely yours
  • A refreshingly, respectfully honest POV about your options

We offer the following services:

• Full Planning and Design

• Love
  • Laughing
  • Music
  • Fitness
  • Cooking and eating healthy (we proponents of keto and intermittent fasting)
  • But also eating delicious food and drinking yummy cocktails at good restaurants (cheating like a pro)
  • Documentaries
  • Dancing
  • Personal growth
  • Travel
  • Fashion
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$11500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Raven M. Getting married on 10/10/2021

The Dream Team!

Veil & Vinyls is an amazing company to work with! Unfortunately, we had to cancel our big wedding due to the pandemic and didn't even get the opportunity to hire them in an official capacity, but because of that we were even more impressed by how they were with us every step of the way. We spoke to several different wedding planners during the interview process but none compared to Veil & Vinyls - they were the only planning team who continued to check in with us after our first discovery call!

They were also happy and quick to answer any questions and offer us guidance through issues as they arose (trying to nail down a date, dealing with shifty venues, having to cancel completely!). Not to mention they were extremely patient as we asked for more time to make a decision and were beyond supportive when we had to let them know that we would no longer be planning a large wedding/hiring a planner.

Veil & Vinyls is extremely professional, personable and empathetic. We highly recommend using this amazing team for your wedding, and if our wedding plans change (again!) we'll definitely be using them for ours! Jane and Jon, we cannot thank you enough for being there for us during such a crazy year.
  • Staci
    Staci A. Married on 02/15/2020

They Say Team Work Makes The Dream Work

They Say Team Work Makes The Dream Work.

I’m here to confirm that never has there been a truer statement. Jane Kim and her team at VeilandVinyls.com made our dreams come true. Janes understanding and commitment to our vision coupled with her tireless efforts to see that vision come to fruition was OVER THE TOP.

I hired Jane to step in and take the reins six weeks prior to my daughters wedding. I’m a very organized and capable working woman ….but even the best among us wants to be able to take a deep breath at some point and enjoy the special time before the wedding…and certainly the last few weeks. I needed guidance in certain area’s and I wanted a partner ( other than my extraordinarily talented daughter ) - I didn’t know at the time that I would have so much confidence in Jane that I would happily and eagerly surrender the process to her . Several executives I know ( including my daughter ) had encouraged me to meet with Jane - they sung her praises loudly, both professionally and personally. Her prices were very reasonable. I had nothing to lose and everything to gain and BOY DID I.

I am now one week post wedding and have had time to really reflect on just how much Jane’s expertise afforded me.
    We had our first meeting at my daughters apartment. Jane asked us exactly what we had accomplished thus far, the venue, the band, the flowers,… the big stuff…. She guided the discussion drawing from us our vision, our expectations etc. I knew immediately - just by the detail oriented questions that were asked that I was way out of my league and immediately beyond happy that I had made the decision to hire Veil and Vinyls to carry the ball as there was no shot I would have been able to enjoy this special time and maintain my sanity without their guidance and help.

We were off to a great start. After that meeting we provided Jane with all of our contact information for everyone and anyone involved with the wedding. We shared a google file with all of our contracts, timelines, photo boards, to-do lists etc. She then became the main liaison with all of the vendors - always keeping us in the loop, consulting us before any decisions were made -100% eliminating the drudgery and hassle of the event planning aspect and the myriad of details that go with from our day to day lives. AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

Another huge bonus.. Jane knew where and how to negotiate some of these over the top contracts. I would never have had a clue. She is keenly aware and sensitive of spending your money. She is there to help you save money a very respectful and unexpected aspect and added bonus that I most appreciated and so will any of you rewarding this review. Wedding expenses are no joke and anywhere you can save…. Yay.

When all is said and done, and its Go time -

THIS IS WHERE YOU LOOK UP AND THANK GOD you have Jane and her team by your side. The day of the wedding. Until you have experienced this, you can’t even imagine… especially if there is a bridal party ,change of venue, and photographers etc involved. Jane had drawn up a time line that had every 10 minutes of the day scheduled for not only the bride, the groom, the bridal parties, the make up artists, the food being delivered to the suite’s , the first look photo’s … I mean…. She practically had time built in for bathroom breaks. It is not easy to manage a bridal party of 24 ( YES, 24 ) and several locations and do it all with 110% POISE and CALM. Always a smile on her face.

Here is the bottom line.

My daughter, My new Son in law, our families and friends had the very very best night of our lives . It was a magical evening that none of us will ever forget… It’s a week later and I am sitting in my kitchen with a big dopey smile on my face writing this letter because I SINCERELY WANT whoever is reading this to hire Jane and her team because , if you have half the experience we did…. You will be the happiest mom, bride, family in the world. I promise.

Feel 110% free to call me for any details because I’ll be gushing about Jane and this wedding forever.

XOXO

Veil & Vinyls 1
Exclusive

Los Angeles, CA, 10001
626-263-5891
Location of (Veil & Vinyls)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding