Vanessa's Modern Bride

Arlington Heights, IL View map

Vanessa's Modern Bride is a wedding dress boutique located in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Established in 1985, the salon provides an extensive selection of designer bridal gowns and formal dresses. The shop also offers clients wedding accessories, including hair pieces such as flowers, pins, and tiaras. The boutique features dresses from several top designers, including Modeca, Paloma Blanca, Watters, and Wtoo, with a collection that appeals to both classic and urban sensibilities. All clients are provided personalized attention to help them find their dream dress, whether that dress is a contemporary silhouette in organza or chiffon, or a classic style in silk, satin, or lace.

Products Offered
Vanessa's Modern Bride offers a diverse range of designer gowns for brides, flower girls, mothers of couples, and bridesmaids. On-site alteration service is also offered, as well as storage, cleaning, and preservation. As well as dresses, the boutique offers an array of wedding accessories, including:

• Garters
  • Jewelry
  • Undergarments
  • Hair accessories
  • Shoes
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

4.2 out of 5 rating

• Kate
    Kate Married on 10/28/2022

Found my perfect dress!

I found my perfect dress at Vanessa's Modern Bride. I recommend this store for a few reasons. First, Lisa is outstanding - she is knowledgeable, personable, easy to communicate with and offers superior customer service. Second, they have a stunning selection of dresses - designers I still haven't seen anywhere else (I shopped in Colorado, Ohio and Illinois). Third, the store is cute and picturesque - the store FEELS special. Fourth and most important - I found THE ONE. I loved basically every dress I tried on. Lisa listened to the feedback as I tried on each dress then recommended I try the dress that ended up being THE ONE and I could not believe it - it was everything I wanted and everything I didn't know I wanted. I have never felt more beautiful than the way I felt on my wedding day. Definitely include Vanessa's in your top dress shops to have your special moment with the dress of your dreams :)
    Lisa D. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing designer

Wow I went to these ladies just wanting something simple. In my mind I wouldn't look good in anything more the plain and simple. I walked i. To a beautiful show room with dresses that were beyond words beautiful. I didng want beads or anything I tried on my first dress which had some beads and it was nice but not the one. The next dress I only had it pulled up to my knees and I said this is it. The dress has beads from top to bottom. These ladies made me feel like I was the most beautiful person. I have low self esteem and in this dress I felt better then I had ever felt. I looked at myself I in my mind I said wow I look beautiful. These ladies have become more like friends then a dress maker. What they did for me that day was amazing. I never thought I could own a dress like this I will never own anything that is close to this dress and how I feel when I put it on. I love these ladies Vanessa and Rebecca. Thank you from the bottom of my heart you made my dreams come true in the dress dreams I didn't even know I wanted (the beads )
    Kh Married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful experience

I was referred to Vanessa's Modern Bride by my Matron of Honor; she was a client of Lisa's 20 years prior, so rest assured that Lisa is an expert in the field, you - and your wedding gown - will be in great hands. Vanessa's Bridal Salon had a beautiful and eclectic selection of gowns. Lisa was absolutely delightful and kept the selection and altering process fun. Inquiring what type of gown/features I desired during our initial phone conversation, Lisa preselected some gowns for me to try during my first visit to the salon. I found a gown I loved, and purchased it on my first visit...along with a beautiful veil. Having many items to choose from in stock made it a much easier process. Our wedding was originally scheduled for June 2020, due to the pandemic, we decided to postpone until August 2021. Lisa managed our rescheduling seamlessly; even though it meant an additional fitting, Lisa did not charge me extra. I appreciate Lisa's professionalism and her upbeat and supportive attitude. I highly recommend Vanessa's Modern Bride Bridal Salon!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Events

02 Jun
Open Door

We are re-opening after temporary closed for two months!! BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Limited availability. Please call 847-818-0480 or email info@vanessasmodernbride.org to book!

Date: From 06/02/2020 to 05/31/2030 Schedule 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Location: 12 West Campbell Street, Arlington Heights, IL

sylvia tailor shop
4.9 out of 5 rating , 19 Reviews
路 Wedding Dresses

12 West Campbell Street Arlington Heights, IL, 60005

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Tue-Sat 10AM-6PM
Location of (Vanessa's Modern Bride)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding