600 Moulton Ave No. 404, Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number

About Vanessa Stump

Romantic, candid, and artistic are all words that describe the style of Los Angeles-based photographer Vanessa Stump. "I enjoy capturing the spontaneous moments in life," she says. "The emotion and joy of a wedding day is perfect for expressing what I love about what I do." Nervous brides and grooms often remark that Vanessa's warmth puts them at ease from the start. She knows that it is her job to look for the romantic details, the candid expressions, and the artistic consideration that has gone into such an important event.

IMG 5086
014 20071028 120608 a weddingwire
0083IMG 5794

5 Reviews for Vanessa Stump

Christy · Married on 08/24/2013

I'm not sure where to start. Vanessa went above and beyond in every way. She was very responsive and easy to work with from day one and the turn around for the photos after the wedding was great. Vanessa was amazingly flexible on the day of, and managed to have just the right fix or tool in her magic bag of goodies - from how to fix a bridesmaids dress just right on the day of to safety pins to ... you name it. And it all came with Vanessa's beautiful smile, friendly personality, and fantastic eye. I look forward to working with Vanessa in the future and would recommend her in an instant. Thanks V! C+D

Sent on 10/05/2013

sara · Married on 08/07/2009

I have to begin by talking about how warm and kind Vanessa is. She is so sweet, and so considerate that she can make just about anybody comfortable! Vanessa is a consummate professional and was so helpful on our wedding day. She made sure to get everyone situated and gathered together for the pictures. And the pictures...my goodness, she has an eye for photography! She makes everyhing look so much better, and she does it while capturing all the important moments. I went through our photos, and it felt like I was there again. I would highly recommend her to anyone, in fact...I would strongly suggest it!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Carolyn · Married on 07/15/2008

Vanessa came recommended by our wedding coordinator on Catalina Island. The pictures truly made us look good. I honestly don't know how I'll choose which ones to frame or include in the album. She has an easy way about her that puts you at ease. She's up for suggestions but is very creative and has a wonderful photographer eye. She mixes in artistic shots of the surroundings that add to the overall feeling of the day. You can tell she loves her work and she is very dependable. We had a great time with her and I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vanessa Stump FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Claddagh Weddings & Events
    Claddagh Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Vanessa is awesome! She is great to work with, clients love her and she is amazingly flexible!

• 600 Moulton Ave, No. 404 Los Angeles, 90031 See on map