Glendale, Glendale, CA 91204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Van Gorder Photo

Van Gorder Photo is a photographer based in Glendale, California. With over 10 years of industry experience, owner and professional photographer Mike is dedicated to making your budget work. Van Gorder Photo prioritizes customer satisfaction, and endeavors to ensure you relax and enjoy the most important days of your life.

Van Gorder Photo specializes in custom wedding packages tailor-made to suit your wedding’s particular needs. High resolution digital files are included in every package, and upon booking, Mike reserves the full day for your wedding. Additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, a second shooter, toning, albums, canvas, prints, and proofs are available to add to your custom package. Mike is happy to travel throughout California for destination weddings and elopements upon request. Boudoir and trash the dress photo shoots are also available for interested clients.

Follow Van Gorder Photo on

8b79e6b4abe27162 1522446723 91fad8ba9eebb77f 1522446720119 1 20180303 F46A6099
A&M, being rad and astronomical.
S&N, being fancy and wistful. This was their second outfit of the day. Eventually they would have...
J&C defying gravity.
J&C defying gravity.
J&R, showing off the guns.
J&R, showing off the guns.
J&B, who are singular.
Samsung makes a decent cameraphone.
Samsung makes a decent cameraphone.
Details set the scene!
Details set the scene!
Stoppin' traffic.
Stoppin' traffic.
E&J, likely my favorite couple to shoot thus far.
E&J, likely my favorite couple to shoot thus far.
N looking sharp. A crowd therein agrees.
N looking sharp. A crowd therein agrees.
B getting her swank on.
B getting her swank on.
Bowties and booze. Eternally.
Bowties and booze. Eternally.
A moment of thankful prayer during a vow renewal on the beach. They had a decade together and were...
Nine women should judge you every time you do anything. Nine women are smarter than you are.
M with the classic look.
M with the classic look.
These are my people. Hubby had a full-on cosplay tunic. I fit right in.
These are my people. Hubby had a full-on cosplay tunic. I fit right in.
Classic.
Classic.
E&J get a second appearance here for that floating cherub they'd arranged.
E&J get a second appearance here for that floating cherub they'd arranged.
Geometry makes for some awesome shots, but the palpable delight in T&B's faces is what it's all...
Bowties.
Bowties.
A & her ma and lining things up just right.
A & her ma and lining things up just right.
S&B, out classic-ing your classic look.
S&B, out classic-ing your classic look.
A&J and the first dance.

Van Gorder Photo 6
Van Gorder Photo 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Cotaya Ramirez · Married on 12/01/2018

We’ll get married again so you photograph us again

Planning a wedding ( renewals) is stressful enough, then to have the photographer you book cancel on you is even more like the end of the world to a bride. I luckily have a great network of friends and was introduced to VanGorder photography. I trusted the referral, I reached out , he was available and that was one less thing to stress over. We had agreed he would photograph our wedding from 1pm to 7pm, I thought it was a lot actually but now I'm giving you brides book the photographer for the entire wedding. I figured since we would have a photo booth from 7pm to 10pm, we wouldn't need a professional anymore, I was dead wrong and we request for him to stay longer. Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with , he had such a down to earth personality and was so patient with us when directing us to attempt the perfect shot. Now when I look back at the album , I cry. He captured the moments that where closest to my heart. I wanted to pack him our suitcase so he could have captured our Honeymoon as well. He works really well with offbeat brides, which I'm not but he didn't make me feel I needed to be one to feel beautiful

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Van Gorder Photo 17
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/13/2018

Mike is incredible!!!

I couldn't be happy that we picked Mike to shot our wedding. The pictures are breathtaking and he was wonderful to works with and frankly also just fun to be around. He managed to really capture us and our quirky personalities perfectly, and we couldn't be happier. In addition to being a joy to work with and being exceptionally talented he willing to work with us on price, which considering our rather tiny budget was a godsend. I would DEFINITELY recommend him. I think choosing him to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Van Gorder Photo 30
    Van Gorder Photo 31
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 09/29/2018

Mike is absolutely fantastic! He did both our engagement photo shoot and wedding photos; both of which included our fur children and he nailed it! He made all our family and friends so happy with his charisma and kindness. He even saved me from a mini meltdown. We also had an uncle in town from England who loves to take photos and he was extraordinarily kind to him, allowed him to take photos, and even gave him some tips when most photographers have never allowed him to photograph "their" events. I could go on and on about his pleasantries, but to get straight to the point the photos are priceless. They are beautiful, unique, artistic, and so very clever. The cherry on top; we received the photos so much sooner than expected. Many of my friends were jealous at my lack of having to wait. I highly recommend working with Mike. I think he and all members of Van Gorder Photography are a hidden gem.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Van Gorder Photo 41

Award

Van Gorder Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Van Gorder Photo 1
    Free Engagement Shoot for Wedding Wire Couples!

Hey folks! Special offer for the wedding wire alumni - book through this fancy gizmo and I'll include your engagement shoot for free! That's a nifty $250 value. We get to do some team building, you get some great shots to use for your wedding invitations and I get to go into The Big Day knowing which is your good side. These things are very helpful.

Plus, most of the weddings I shoot use an engagement pic at their wedding ceremony to show guests where the wedding is.

• Glendale Glendale, CA, 91204 See on map