v.s.flowers

v.s.flowers 5
v.s.flowers 6
v.s.flowers 7

Courtney · Married on 07/28/2018

Michelle is the best vendor I have dealt with in the world! My wedding was in Saugatuck and I was looking for vendors in the Holland/Saugatuck area for my wedding. I met with three different florists that service that area and VS floral was the only one that would deliver and setup the flowers AND she was $1000 less than the two other quotes I received. I had so much fun working with Michelle, brainstorming my bouquet and centerpieces for the big day. In my eyes she went above and beyond my expectations and I highly recommend her! Anytime I had a question, she responded within 24 hours. Would use again!

v.s.flowers 8
    v.s.flowers 9

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! Not only is she the most lovely woman, but her flowers are stunning! I basically showed Michelle my Pinterest board and let her come up with ideas, and everything turned out amazing. I can't believe the quality of flowers we got at such a reasonable price. We came in way under budget and I was blown away by the result.

v.s.flowers 10
    v.s.flowers 11
    v.s.flowers 12
    v.s.flowers 13
    v.s.flowers 14

Michelle is great to work with!! She is easy to get in contact with and she helps give you ideas to make the cost of your flowers cheaper! She is very reasonably priced!!

v.s.flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,576.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk