Alpine, CA 91901 Map · Phone number

About Urban Shindigs

Urban Shindigs Weddings and Events by Tawnee DJ services by LuisTheBeast. Husband Wife duo!

From Intimate Dinner Parties For 10, To Amazing Wedding Receptions For 400, Urban Shindigs' Goal Is To Provide Clients With A Unique, Detailed, Straight Up Fun, And A Stress-Free Shindig.

Urban Shindigs Believes Each Party Or Wedding Should Represent The Couple Or Individual. This Is Your Day, So Do Whatever The Heck You Want To! What Are You Waiting For? Let Urban Shindigs Make It Perfect!

Follow Urban Shindigs on

megan wade vow renewal 234
gomezwedding 458
5373635416982425837501760459857n
1011836101516390537393471423314357n
Urban Shindigs
sunset cliffs wedding marina village san diego pho
grunge elopementval and sarah 59

Urban Shindigs 2
Urban Shindigs 3
Urban Shindigs 4

maggie · Married on 11/17/2017

Tawnee and Luis make the best team! We will forever be grateful for the year they spent with us planning our wedding. Both of them are sooo understanding in the time of crazy and the support they gave us never went unnoticed. We literally changed our music a couple times just days or maybe even the day before our wedding! Didn’t even faze Luis! Tawnee had me livin stress free during the whole experience, especially day of. THANK YOU (My husband Garatte thanks you also LOL) overall, BEYOND HAPPY! A+++ !!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Urban Shindigs 5
    Urban Shindigs 6
    Urban Shindigs 7
    Urban Shindigs 8

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Luis Gomez as our wedding DJ and we could not have been happier! He met with us a few times and we totally connected on our taste I music. He was really excited to work with us and enjoyed our tastes as much as we enjoyed his. If you get a chance to listen to his work beforehand, you really should. He has a really great vibe overall. This is no cheesy wedding DJ by the way! He absolutely listened to everything we did want and also what we didn’t. He was on schedule with announcement and was totally cool the whole time. I definitely did not want to leave the dance floor! We love Luis! Also his wife is a great planner so we recommend checking out their work together!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Tawnee and Luis. I can almost just cry at how lucky my husband and I were to have been led in their direction. Not only are they completely professional and trustworthy but they are amazing PEOPLE. Leading up to the wedding Tawnee was always so available and just a good friend to talk to and ask advice. I had 11 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen and of course parents, sponsors, etc... she HANDLED my dress rehearsal and made it so easy and just a seamless process..

The wedding day was a day i actually ENJOYED because she handled everything. I wasn't one of those brides who was stressed out and couldn't be present due to the stress..From decorating ceremony site, reception, coordinating with all vendors, and even sending me pics while I got ready to get me excited and reassured, that everything was just as beautiful as I hoped it would be. I almost feel sad that I won't get to talk to her as much now that wedding is over haha- but I know she will always be a wonderful friend and an amazing wedding planner!!! She is a true GIRL BOSS and I would hire her no DOUBT without hesitation as I can see her going far, and who knows if she will be doing weddings forever! I can see her running an EMPIRE soon enough! haha. Love you Tawnee! OH and of course Luis the Beast, your music was BOOOMMMB!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016