Unique Video Productions

Unique Video Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Unique Video Productions

* Inquire about Military Discounts*

My name is Bruce Valliere. I'm a native Rhode Islander. My love for the camera started very young. My father was a veteran wedding photographer in the state for 40 years. I would hang around his darkroom and watch his pictures come to life, so I guess the next best statement would be "when I grow up I want to be just like my Dad." Then came video. First, it was a dream of mine to be a news guy - you know, shoot the news, current affairs, local and national politicians and personalities, and help present even the good news that sometimes comes around. I've been with WJAR NBC 10 News for 17 years. And while that fulfills one dream, my other passion is weddings and presenting you with the memories of a lifetime, your wedding video. I have been videotaping weddings in Rhode Island, the rest of New England, and destinations around the country and in the Caribbean since 1986. So, those are two dreams that have come true for me. If you're about to get married, your dream is about to come true. And with my fine eye for detail, you'll be able to relive the moments of that magical day over and over again. The attention, detail and care I put into my work is what makes me Unique. I'd like the opportunity to speak with you further about your Wedding plans. Before that, please take a moment to read some of the comments that some of my brides and grooms have sent my way on my testimonials page.

*Please inquire about Military Discounts*

Full Feature Video (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

Bruce was so much fun to work with! We decided last minute to book a videographer and could not be happier that we did. Bruce captured everything we were unable to see! It was so much fun to relive our wedding and watch all of our friends and family dance the night away. Throughout the entire process Bruce was professional yet laid back and we cannot thank him enough for creating what is our most favorite memory of our wedding!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband & I stumbled upon Bruce after a bunch of amazing reviews from some other local couples in the area along with our amazing dj- Luis Mota from xtreme soundz. So of course we had to see what all of the rave was about, my husband Chris & I are soooo happy that we met Bruce! The day we met him in his home studio he was so- professional, organized, knowledgeable on all things wedding day & video! He made us feel so at ease with his confidence in videography, the day we met him we knew he was the man for us. He's easy to get along with, keeps in contact & honestly on my wedding day I was so tired & stressed from the week that I was zoned out the entire day lol he kept his cool went along with our crazy family. He would help direct us in what was next or what he wanted to catch next while remaining almost invisible throughout the night! We have only received a sample clip of our wedding video but so far we absolutely loved it! We can't wait to watch over 2 hours worth of our wedding day footage! Thank you so much again Bruce you are the man!!
With all of our love,
Alexis & Christopher Borges
October 22,2016 wedding ?

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexis, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Reasonably priced professional who knows what he is doing!!! Barely even knew that Bruce was there and he caught all of the perfect moments on video.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brian, 7/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Unique Video Productions Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Bruce is a tried and true videographer, happy and fun-loving. You'll love having his energy at your wedding! The results are terrific, every time we've worked with him the video production is amazing! He sees things that no other videographer sees, and captures it beautifully! Check out his wife's company - a crackerjack photographer, they work as a team!

It is always a pleasure to work with Bruce and his team. Bruce is always getting a shot from every angle including above the chandelier! He is sure he is there for every moment. We always look forward to working with Bruce. Xtreme Soundz DJ

Having worked with Bruce from Unique Video for years, I know he always does an excellent job from shooting the day-of to the production of the video. We at Alpine look forward to working with Unique Video because we know the professionalism that they come with.

Cranston, RI 02920   See On Map