8280 Willow Oaks Corporate Dr Suite 600, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Uniq Engaging Events

Based in Northern Virginia, our event staff has over 10 years of experience in event management and decor in Washington D.C. and its surrounding areas. Our clients are as unique as our events. We plan events for individuals, embassies, companies and non-profit organizations.

27216fc5bf1bd7a1 1427132407398 uniq bd 4

1.6
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

I used Uniq Engaging Events to provide floral arrangements for my wedding. This company was completely unorganized leading up to my wedding date. I had about 3 meetings with different staff members and each time I had to keep reminding them to add things to my file. A few days before my wedding I was told that they did not have certain items I needed to use, although in previous meetings they said they could provide them. This left me extremely stressed out, scrambling around trying to find items at the last minute. The biggest disappointment occurred on my wedding day, as I was told "there was a miscommunication about the number of arrangements I ordered for my bridal party tables," (even though it was in written in the contract and discussed at the meetings). Although the arrangements turned out nicely, they looked nothing like the photos I showed them and were about a 3rd of the size that I expected. My advice to brides is to save yourself the headache/stress and just use another vendor.

Sent on 06/23/2015

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Nothing good. She eventually showed up to our wedding as a day of coordinator, but about three hours late to get things started. She did not prep the space before hand, instead bringing people to our walkthrough who weren't at the wedding. Non-responsive for weeks, and if we hadn't needed someone badly, I would not have continued with them. Overall, the day was great, but the group was not.

Sent on 05/19/2016