1729 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229 Map · Phone number

About Unforgettable Events

Every wedding should be unique and customized in order to reflect the couple, their personality and love. Whether you are planning a small intimate wedding for close family and friends or planning a grand affair for hundreds of guests, our goal is to make your visions become a reality.

IMG 0012
jenniwedding6
IMG 0012

8 Reviews for Unforgettable Events

Cyndi · Married on 06/12/2010

Brandy and her team were OUTSTANDING. They were there for us from start to finish. Any issues that arose, they were resolved. Brandy loves what she does and does it well. She has a good eye and has really good contacts. She is definitely a lifesaver. I will definitely refer all my friends and family to her for their special day. Thanks for everything Brandy!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Jenny · Married on 06/06/2009

Brandy was the best. She was not only there for me for my wedding plans but there in anything I needed her. I really cannot thank her for all she did for us. She was on top of everything and made it so much easier. She kept her word was honest and open with everything. Which was great, to be honest with me. I could not have done it without her! I did not only get a planner out of it I found a true friend in her!
    Thank you Brandy!!

Sent on 07/06/2009

Elsa · Married on 03/14/2009

Unforgettable Events made my wedding amazing! I can't stop talking about it. I didn't have to worry about a thing, and was shockingly calm the day of--and I think that was due to Unforgettable Events' team that were helping me throughout my day. They even got us drinks during the reception and helped re-route people so my new husband and I could eat our dinner. I can't imagine my wedding without it. A++

Sent on 03/21/2009