218 Farragut Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80909 Map · Phone number

About Unforgettable Ceremonies

As an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, I can officiate your wedding. I have a number of ceremonies from which to choose, or I can help you write your own ceremony. Ceremonies are non-denominational, can be secular or religious, and can be performed at any location of your choosing.

TuakoiGroup

8 Reviews for Unforgettable Ceremonies

Unforgettable Ceremonies 1
Unforgettable Ceremonies 2

Nikki · Married on 09/01/2018

Jerry was the best!! We received so many compliments about how special and meaningful our ceremony was. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed. We met with Jerry and just had a short conversation to give him a few ideas of what we had in mind and he put together the entire thing for us. It was perfect and just unique enough that it represented us perfectly. He has a great demeanor and knows what he's doing. I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Allison · Married on 08/25/2018

Jerry was wonderful to work with. He was religious enough for God to be in the ceremony but not so much that it felt like a sermon. I enjoyed how he put together the ceremony specific to me and my groom. It was completely customized to us and everyone enjoyed it. I enjoyed his style, flexibility and easy going method. Truly the best way to go for officiants!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 3
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 4
  • User6781947 · 2+ years ago

Jerry was wonderful! He contacted me via phone immediately after requesting his service and then put-together a wonderful script. He fits the part as an officiant and all my family members were moved by his words. He was patient with me when I was running late and he picked an amazing location at Garden of the Gods. He goes above and beyond.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Unforgettable Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CO, WY

• 218 Farragut Ave. Colorado Springs, CO, 80909 See on map
    7192334121 (Phone number)
    7192334121 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.