Truly Yours Ceremonies

Golden, CO View map

$200 Typical Price

Truly Yours Ceremonies is a wedding officiant service based out of Golden, Colorado. Heather Anderson is a professional public speaker and Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant who specializes in bringing creative ideas to your ceremony to make it as unique as your love. Her ceremonies are a testament to her background in public speaking, as well as her expertise in rituals and ceremonies. Truly Yours Ceremonies will deliver an artfully constructed, meaningful, and personal ceremony on your wedding day that reflects exactly who you are as a couple. Heather is available to all of her clients as they construct a ceremony that is "truly theirs."

Truly Yours Ceremonies offers customized wedding officiant packages contingent on your personal needs, desires, and budget. Though Heather is an ordained minister, she can perform non-religious ceremonies, as well as civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, and vow renewals for couples from a variety of faiths. She will work with you to craft customized vows that tell your story exactly as you want it to be told in front of your family and friends on your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$20

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CO

Moira E. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing, wonderful, excellent

Heather does an amazing job writing her ceremonies. She makes them so personal to the couple and makes sure that you are involved in the entire process. Once I saw her bio, seeing that she was nerdy, just like me and my now husband, we knew she was going to be the one marrying us. She included all the nerdy elements we really wanted in our ceremony and really made it personalized to us. After the ceremony, all of our guests couldn't get over how unique our ceremony was because they hadn't heard anything like it before. It made the day way more special and something I will always cherish. Thank you Heather for making the most amazing ceremony!
  • Leyla
    Daniel O. Married on 01/04/2020

Heather is wonderful!

We hired Heather for our wedding at the beginning of this month. Heather was wonderful to work with and we were really happy we found her. Heather was professional, friendly and made our ceremony feel personal. I highly recommend Heather to anyone looking for a officiant!

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you both! I wish you all the best in the years of marriage to come. (:

Heather
  • Andrea
    Andrea S. Married on 12/14/2019

Incredible!!

Heather was an absolute dream to work with!! Our ceremony was so beautiful, working with her over the past several months was such a wonderful experience! I feel like I’ve known her my whole life! Thank you for making our wedding day a dream come true, you went above and beyond for us!

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Andrea,

You both were seriously so wonderful to work with! When you and I met up for coffee and to talk about the ceremony, I too felt like I had known you forever and it made everything about the work together so much more wonderful! Much love to you both!

Heather

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Phreckles Photography Phreckles Photography Wedding Photographers

Phreckles Photography worked with Heather and Truly Yours Ceremonies for a small intimate wedding in Buena Vista, Colorado. Heather was very professional, kind and easy to work with. I hope to work with her again in the future!

Golden, CO, 80401
Location of (Truly Yours Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding