Truly Yours Ceremonies

Truly Yours Ceremonies

About Truly Yours Ceremonies

Creating a Ceremony that is Truly Yours!

**Check out my "deals" section for great deals!

My name is Heather Anderson and I am a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant®. As a wedding Celebrant I am a ceremony and ritual expert and bring many new and creative ideas to the ceremonies I write for my clients.

Along with creating ceremonies for your special day, I am professional public speaker. As a member of Toastmasters International for seven years I have given hundreds of speeches and have earned several awards for both speaking and leadership.

With my background in public speaking and my expertise in ritual and ceremony, you can be sure that I will create a meaningful ceremony that is delivered artfully on the day of your wedding! I make myself completely available to all my clients so that they may take part in the process of developing their ceremony. Contact me and let's get started on creating a ceremony that is truly yours!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Vow Renewal (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
Baptist (1)

Heather went above and beyond our expectations to make sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Many of our guests commented on what a great job she did and how meaningful it was. One person even said that it was not "boring" like most weddings :) We highly recommend Heather for weddings. She is a great writer and speaker and she takes care of extra details as well.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Linda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heather was amazing! She was very quick, organized and professional. Many of our guests were sure to let me know that this was their favorite wedding ceremony - some second only to their own. It was very personalized and reflected us as a couple. I will always be sure to recommend Truly Yours Ceremonies to anyone in need of an officiant.

View Vendor Response

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Golden, CO 80401   See On Map
303-856-8177 (phone)
Truly Yours Ceremonies is a wedding officiant from Golden, Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Lakewood, and Golden. Truly Yours Ceremonies is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for one years. We specialize in weddings, engagement ceremonies, vow renewals, and anniversary ceremonies..