Truly Yours Ceremonies Reviews

Truly Yours Ceremonies 7
  • Denise

Denise Cutkelvin · Married on 09/08/2019

Just what we wanted

It's hard trying to figure out specifics of a wedding from start (ceremony) to finish (reception). There is so much to consider especially with the actual ceremony. When I came across Heather at Truly yours ceremonies, it was like a small gift from the gods. She walked us through everything we could consider and made our decision making easier. My husband and I believe in god but do not go to a church or have any religious affiliation. Heather created a simple yet beautiful ceremony that was just religious enough and sentimental enough where me and my husband did not feel too exposed. We are both private people, and he doesn't like being the center of attention so the wedding itself was going to be something to get through. Heather created a wonderful ceremony that tied in well with the dedication to my mother who passed away six years ago. To the ceremony and wonderful words Heather said on our behalf, we lighted a candle and had a moment of silence in my mothers honor. There were tears, smiles and little laughs to have everyone entertained and enjoy our moment with us.
    On the day of my wedding it started as a beautiful sunny day. Just before the ceremony would begin it started thundering, lightning and raining so hard that a double rainbow appeared. I freaked out for the first official time ! But once the ceremony was moved inside and started I was allowed to forget about the weather and how my plan for an outdoor ceremony would not come true, because I was then caught up I'm the main reason and moment I was there- to become a wife ! Heather had the ability to make me forget the things that didnt matter and change focus to what mattered most on that day, just through her words.
    My husband and I were married September 8th, 2019 and Heather Anderson at Truly yours ceremonies was our celebrant and we enjoyed her work.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 8
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 9
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 10

Denise,

Your review made my whole day! Your words, "small gift from the gods" made me smile extra because I sure felt small in height compared to the two of you! I always forget how short I am until I have a tall couple! I was so glad to be able to help you through the stresses of the ceremony and even though the ceremony wasn't outside like we had hoped, it turned out beautifully. Much love to you and may your years of marriage be filled with joy!

-Heather

tom mueller · Married on 08/04/2019

Very professional, great presentation, thorough

Heather was a true joy at our ceremony and during the preparation. She gave us options for the ceremony, and she spent a lot of time beforehand making sure everything would go off as planned. She gave us a serious ceremony, but she was lighthearted throughout to keep the mood light for everyone. We wanted a short ceremony, it lasted about 20 minutes which was perfect. The wind prevented us from lighting the unity candles, but she handled that like a pro and had us to a symbolic candle lighting. Her rate was very good, I wasn't expecting anything near what we got for the money. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Tom,
    I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be part of your special day. It was an absolute honor to be there to help you celebrate and it was a delight to work with you both. I'm glad you felt you got your money's worth and then some! I wish you so much happiness in your marriage!

Staci · Married on 07/06/2019

Easy Process

Heather was so easy to work with! My husband is in the military and we planned our wedding quickly, but Heather was eager to help out with less than 2 weeks' notice. She was able to learn everything about our story that she needed to prepare a beautiful ceremony for us and our guests within days. It was such a relief to have her helping us with little effort on our end, as we had so many other things to do; she was very understanding. She allowed us to lead the ceremony is our own fun-loving way. Heather made the process very heartwarming and easy and I highly recommend her for any type of ceremony or celebration!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy Peluso · Married on 06/23/2019

Excellent!

Heather was nothing short of amazing! She put together, in words, exactly what Tony and I wanted. She was responsive, professional, and I love her personality. She is an excellent public speaker! All of my guests raved about how wonderful she was and I agree! Thank you for making our wedding day that much better! Sunshine, sleet, rain and snow and not one complaint! Thanks Heather!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 11
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 12

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Oh my gosh Mandy and Tony, thank you! Honestly, it was so easy to forget how cold it was because of the warmth you both radiate. It was such an honor to be part of your day and I'm so happy for you!

H Leon · Married on 01/02/2019

Professional and flexible

Heather worked with both my wife and I to make sure that our day was perfect. Although my wife was in New Mexico and I was in Chicago, Heather helped us through every single part of our ceremony via Google Hangouts and she used Google Docs to ensure accuracy. She also "hungout" with us two days before our ceremony to tie any loose ends including making sure that our names would be pronounced correctly. She was responsive, friendly and professional. Our Denver ceremony was a dream come true.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Hiliana,
    It was so wonderful to work with you and your wife! I am glad that you decided to celebrate your love here in Denver and I'm even more glad that I could be part of your special day!

All the best,
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/14/2018

Great to work with!

Heather was very professional. Her process for hiring her and choosing your ceremony was super easy and straightforward. I really liked that a lot of her ceremony is built using your choice of two or three options instead of leaving it open ended. It made it much easier to narrow down what we wanted and kept the ceremony from being long and disorganized. She also worked with us being a last minute booking (within 2 weeks of the wedding) and everything went very smooth.

Heather is very mindful of your requests and open to suggestions (she even asked what we would prefer for her to wear)! She arrived early to the venue and took care of making sure everything was ready for the ceremony. Heather spoke loudly and clearly making sure everyone could hear (even my nearly deaf grandmother).

I would absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kayla! It was such an honor to be there for you and I'm glad we found a package that worked for you! All the best to you both (:

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Heather was amazing! She worked with me to find a spot last minute that had a view and everything turned out exactly how I imagined!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to help! We picked a lovely spot and with the leaves changing colors, it was just perfect. All the best to you guys!!
  • JESSICA

JESSICA · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent officiant

Heather was great to work with. She was personable, wrote out our story so well and delivered her speech flawlessly. We even had some interruptions from outside sources during the ceremony which she handled so well. She did a have fasting ritual which turned out great. I would not hesitate to recommend her!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Jess, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was wonderful to work with both of you and I wish you many fantastic days ahead for your marriage!

Erin · Married on 09/01/2018

Heather was nothing short of amazing. So many of our guests commented on our ceremony. They loved how personal everything was. Heather produced a quality product and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Elle · Married on 07/13/2018

Heather was truly an amazing officiant. She worked with us to create the most incredible personalized ceremony and we couldn't have asked for anything better. She brought tears to our eyes just during the editing process, in which she worked to create words and rituals that were meaningful to us. All of our guests made sure to comment to us on what a unique and beautiful ceremony we had, they had never experienced anything like it.
    We cannot imagine our wedding day without her.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Band E.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 13
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 14

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Elle, you both were just a delight to work with! Every time I opened up your ceremony to work on it I got such a big smile on my face. Being at your ceremony was a really special experience and it was a ceremony I will not soon forget! Much love to you both!

Jonathan · Married on 05/26/2018

Heather with Truly Yours Ceremonies did an amazing job with our elopement ceremony and really brought together our special day. From the beginning, Heather helped us walk through creating this wonderful ceremony with suggestions and support to make it exactly what we wanted. Heather's openness to all of our requests was apparent and refreshing. She even offered to wear a costume as the officiant! Even though our ceremony was just three (including Heather), Heather gave us the attention and care that really made our day special.

Many thanks to Heather for helping us celebrate.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jonathan,

It was so enjoyable to have such a small ceremony with just us three. You both were so wonderful to work with and you picked such a neat spot for the ceremony! I wish you many years of love!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Heather was top-notch from beginning to end! A questionable experience with a different vendor left us exhausted with the wedding date looming and no one to marry us. Then, In swooped Heather! I am elated by the process and product she brought to us. Wedding planning was not my cup of tea, but Yours Truly Ceremonies was absolutely one of the pieces that took away the ache and pain of the process. She was responsive, timely, and tactful. The organization was entirely impressive and made designing the ceremony into an easy and enjoyable experience. I am so thankful to have had someone responsible and considerate- truly a wonderful professional and person.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Erin,

Thank you so much for the review. It was a delight to work with you both! I wish you many years of happiness together!

Tiffany · Married on 04/15/2018

We LOVED working with Heather from Truly Yours Ceremonies. She made the whole process of choosing vows and planning our ceremony so easy. She listened to everything we had in mind. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed during a really stressful time. I'll recommend her in the future to friends and family who are in the wedding planning process. She's the best!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 15
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 16

Tiffany,

It was so wonderful to work with you both! I loved being able to help you with your ceremony and seeing you walk down that staircase really did take MY breath away!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Heather was an amazing officiant! She was actually the last vendor that we hired. We could not agree on whom we wanted to do our ceremony, someone we knew, ourselves, or a professional. I am so glad we found Heather. She did an amazing job with preparing the ceremony and staying in contact with us during the revisions making sure it was exactly what we wanted. She made the process itself seem so easy. For the actual ceremony, she catered it to us and made it so personal. We had some many compliments that the ceremony was so great and made some people cry and laugh, and made us so happy. Would recommend 35876/10. <3

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 17
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 18
    Truly Yours Ceremonies 19

Alli,

Thank you so much for the review! Your ceremony turned out so beautiful and it was such an honor to work with you both. I wish you so many happy years together!

Linda · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather went above and beyond our expectations to make sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Many of our guests commented on what a great job she did and how meaningful it was. One person even said that it was not "boring" like most weddings :) We highly recommend Heather for weddings. She is a great writer and speaker and she takes care of extra details as well.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Truly Yours Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Linda! It was so wonderful to be there for your big day!

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

Heather was amazing! She was very quick, organized and professional. Many of our guests were sure to let me know that this was their favorite wedding ceremony - some second only to their own. It was very personalized and reflected us as a couple. I will always be sure to recommend Truly Yours Ceremonies to anyone in need of an officiant.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Katie,
    I had so much fun putting your ceremony together and being there for the big day. You both were a blast to work with and I wish you many years of happiness!

Tony · Married on 07/03/2017

She was very professional and was attentive to all our needs and went above the call of duty in helping us find a location. She exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tony,

I was so glad that we could find a location for your ceremony and that the day turned out as beautifully as it did. I wish you all the best!

• Hope

Hope · Married on 06/29/2017

Wow, just wow. Words can not begin to describe what a wonderful ceremony Heather crafted for us. She took so much time to really get to know us individually and as a couple before writing it. It was perfect. It fit us so well. Every single person I talked to that night said one of two things, it was the most beautiful and original ceremony they had ever seen and it brought tears to their eyes ( even though they don't cry at weddings). Thank you from both of us for making our special day spectacular with your wordsmithery.

I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dedicated officiant.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Hope,

It was a pleasure to be your Celebrant! The evening turned out beautifully and it was great to be part of your unique and wonderful ceremony.

Gina · Married on 06/24/2017

Heather did an exceptional job working on our ceremony. We are not anything close to traditional. She sent surveys to each of us and one to fill out together so that she could have our input on, well almost everything. We are both procrastinators, so Heather kept us on track to make sure we actually got the ceremony we liked.
    The resulting ceremony was very sweet and funny. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Gina,
    It was so wonderful to be part of your big day. I was honored to create a ceremony that was meaningful to you both!

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather is professional and very good at her job. My husband and I met multiple officiants before finding Heather and are so happy how our ceremony turned out. She is great and we would recommend her to any of our family or friends. Just wonderful!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Our ceremony was beautiful! We were so pleased with how personal and perfect our ceremony was! It was so easy to work with Heather, we told her what we were looking for in a ceremony and she made it happen with ease! The audience had happy tears in their eyes and we loved every minute of it! Not only was the ceremony fantastic but she went the extra mile to dress in our 50s theme! Our experience could not have been better.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Megan,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you both. And who doesn't love a 50s theme celebration! Thank you so much for your review!

gene · Married on 04/15/2017

I think you really need to provide an online form for clients to fill out.
    Using word files is clumsy and not even accessible for many (for example they don't open on my wife's computer).
    It would be easier for all involved I think to just have the questionnaires as forms on your website.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Hi Gene,

Thank you for the review! It was wonderful to work with you and your wife in such a beautiful space on such a lovely day.

I also wanted to let you know that because I know that lots of people don't use Microsoft Word and other products, I am also able to send the questionnaires via Google Docs and over WeddingWire. I love when clients let me know their preferred method or share when a document doesn't open the way it was expected to so that I can send those documents using an alternative method. I would have loved to have sent your wife the documents in another form if I had known that Word was a problem.

I do not have the documents I use up on my website because the content was created by me for my business and sadly, not everyone out there is ethical. I don't want to risk my personal intellectual property being lifted by others for their business purposes. This is why I do offer so many ways to access the documents as needed. It keeps my business property safe and opens up possibilities for working with people!

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of that beautiful April ceremony! You were all a delight to work with!

-Heather

Sarah · Married on 01/15/2016

We loved working with heather! She was great at being flexible with what we wanted. We wrote our own vows as well as to all 5 of our children. She was super flexible and patient, even with last minute additions and changes. She made everything very personable and got to know us and our love story. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Kiley · Married on 09/05/2015

Heather provided me and my husband with a ceremony that we will cherish forever. She made sure that our story was told in a way that our guests will remember forever. Our families and friends continue to talk about how beautiful and personal Heather made out ceremony. The words Heather puts together are truly eloquently spoken, and completely magical. She makes sure to get to know you personally and takes her time drafting a ceremony that is perfect for you and your partner. We will be forever grateful to Heather. I highly recommend Heather to officiate your wedding, if you want an a ceremony that people will be talking about for years to come! If o could give her a higher rating than 5/5 I absolutely would.
    Thank You Heather!
    Love,
    Jason and Kiley Hooks
    Married September 5, 2015 at the Evergreen Lakehous

Sent on 10/15/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/05/2015

She provided a beautiful ceremony that was specifically tailored to my partner and I. What was most important was this was not a cookie cutter ceremony, she put a lot of thought and hard work into planning the perfect ceremony. She sent out several versions for us to review and make changes as needed. I will 200% recommend her to anyone who is looking for that special moment to be a memory for a life time!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015