Colorado MicroWeddings

Denver, CO View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Typical Price

Iver Marjerison is a professional "micro-wedding" officiant and planner who specializes in intimate contemporary ceremonies and mountain elopements. Beyond just officiating your ceremony, he is also happy to coordinate the perfect location, photographer, flowers, and everything else! Based in Denver, Colorado, Iver is an ordained minister who has officiated 300+ weddings of various sizes, themes, and cultural preferences and is always open to adventurous locations--from airplanes to mountaintops. No matter your beliefs, wedding size, personal preferences, or venue, Iver will work with you to make your ceremony uniquely yours.

Iver Marjerison prides himself on his flexibility, communication, and efficiency to deliver you the most genuine wedding ceremony. He provides top-quality service from your first consultation to the moment you say, “I do.” There is no ceremony too long, too short, too small, or too big. Personalization is key, so what you vision, is what Iver creates. He also is familiar with the best locations for free outdoor ceremonies across Colorado and is happy to assist with vow writing, and license filing.

Colorado Microweddings officiates all ceremony styles: secular, spiritual, or religious.

Other Services

"Micro-Wedding" Packages:
Iver Marjerison also works as a wedding planner who specializes in curating everything-you-need packages for small weddings--from the venue to the flowers. Also, by working with specialty rental homes and park venues, he offers affordable alternatives to traditional venues. Stress no more... give him a call, and let him put together your special day!

• Officiant Starting at - $250
  • Photography Starting at - $325
  • Flower Bouquet Starting at - $80
  • Hair & Makeup Starting at - $300
  • Cakes Starting at - $15
  • Videography Starting at - $800
  • Violin Starting at - $250
  • Planning Starting at - $275

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.
60+ mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

Allyson W. Getting married on 01/03/2023

Iver was amazing!

I recently reached out to Iver at Colorado MicroWeddings to set us up for our day this past March 25th! He is simply amazing! Iver was so easy to get ahold of and answered all of my questions SO fast! He is so kind! He made everything so easy! It was amazing to not be stressed out and to just enjoy each other on our day with our family! All we had to do was show up! Iver took care of setting us up with the perfect people and vendors to meet all of our needs! I cannot recommend his services more! You will not regret it! Thank you, Iver! :)
  • Sierra
    Sierra B. Married on 06/15/2022

Excellent all around!

Iver at CO Micro-Weddings was so much help in planning my small destination wedding! He was very professional and also friendly, and really took away so much of the hassle of finding the right vendors and venues. And his discounts were definitely worth it. My wedding was everything I could have hoped it would be, I highly recommend Iver and his vendors to all!
    Laura L. Married on 12/03/2021

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Colorado MicroWeddings

Working with Iver got me unbelievable rates with vendors that I failed to find doing my own research. I thought I could only afford a photographer, but I got a wedding coordinator, florist, hair & makeup, and photographer, all with better portfolios than the vendors I found, all for less than the cost I saw in my initial web search for a photographer! Plus Iver gave me all his info on lodging, dining, and locations which helped me plan the rest of my weekend Colorado. Thanks to Colorado MicroWeddings I planned my elopement from 1,400 miles away in 3 days not knowing anything prior to reaching out besides the day I would be available.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

Denver Denver, CO, 80228
720-598-2862
Location of (Colorado MicroWeddings)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding