Marry Colorado Reviews

Marry Colorado 5
Marry Colorado 6
Marry Colorado 7

Lizeth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Iver and Kelsey are amazing! We can not thank them enough for making our day special. Everything we planned was literally last minute and they helped us not only feel comfortable, but they also understood us and guided us every step of the way. Both of our families were very pleased with our ceremony and loved their work. If I had to do this all over again, I would not hesitate to contact them. Thank you Iver and Kelsey for everything!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Amanda Sims · Married on 03/11/2019

How did I get so lucky with the best officaint ever?!

Wow, where do I begin?! Iver was AMAZING, everything I was looking for in an officiant and more. My husband is in the service so we had limited time to plan. I sent my first submission in to Iver roughly 3 weeks before our (quickly) planned small ceremony/wedding… He got back to me in less than 24 hours! He was extremely flexible and easy to work with right off the bat. We spoke over the phone and got acquainted, told him the story of us, & what we were looking for. He went over and then sent me a rough draft of what to expect after our conversation, which was spot on for what we were looking for. He provided very reasonable/realistic prices and great packages for whatever you're looking for (including photography! We did not end up having photography but again, it was very reasonably priced and he was willing to work with us on that if we decided on it! He even snapped a few pictures for us with our parents at the end with my father-in-laws camera!). Also, Iver had to drive a long distance to get to where we were and he was willing to do so (we were in a cabin in the mountains south of Denver), again for a very reasonable price! Come wedding day, Iver showed up on time and with a great vibe. We went over where we wanted to get married (on the deck of our cabin), and just all made sure we were on the same page, then we got started! My husband and I are simple people, we just wanted a quick, short ceremony with the traditional “repeat after me” vows. Iver did exactly that for us, but made it extra special by adding cute personal touches about our relationship before we exchanged vows. Honestly, I can’t tell you enough how satisfied and happy we were with Iver as our officiant and would 100000% recommend him! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Cammaron · Married on 03/09/2019

The ceremony was great! We loved how he personalized it to us! We also loved how he made sure he was a good fit to us! He made sure our guests were comfortable. Our families loved the ceremony and said we chose an amazing guy for the job! We loved how friendly he was while taking pictures after and making sure we were happy with everything!
    If we were to do the day all over again we would definitely want Iver to marry is again! I would recommend him to anyone who were to ask! The day was absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Marry Colorado 11
    Marry Colorado 12

Justin Baltz · Married on 12/22/2018

11/10, Wow, and Thank You!

Wow! Iver helped to make our wedding ceremony so special. We had never met Iver before but were set on having him do our ceremony. He asked us about ourselves on the phone and in email and was able to put together some very special words. From his availability to his demeanor, I would highly recommend Iver and his suggested photographer. Our special day would not have been the same without you.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Marry Colorado 13
    Marry Colorado 14
    Marry Colorado 15

Charlotte Cook · Married on 12/09/2018

Excellent!

Iver was more than we could’ve ever asked for! He worked with our schedule, helped us with location for our small ceremony and put together a script that was truly meaningful. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a friendly and professional officiant!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Renee

Renee Gould · Married on 12/07/2018

Unforgettable Wedding at Red Rocks!!

Mr. Iver Marjerison served as the Ordained Minister for our winter wedding at Red Rocks;Morrison, CO. The whole process with him was smooth; he was wonderful and flexible to work with! The ceremony he led was very professional yet fun and brightly toned. I strongly recommend Mr. Marjerison to pronounce you husband and wife!!! Mike & Renee

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Marry Colorado 16
  • Brittni

Brittni Aragon · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Officiant

Iver did an amazing job! He helped us pick the perfect location to say our vowels. He was flexible with our budget and even helped us find a photographer. I loved what he said during our ceremony and made unique for my husband and I. Thanks for all your help Iver!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kelsey Apple · Married on 10/13/2018

Iver Marjerison

Iver was INCREDIBLE. He had everyone laughing and then crying, everyone felt deep his passion for his work. we had several people ask if he was a friend of ours because he described our love sp spot on that it felt like we had known him for years. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Marry Colorado - The Right Choice For Your Special Day

Marry Colorado was definitely the right choice for us on our special day. My husband and I decided to elope, because after all we are just marrying one another - not our families. We didn't want the extra expenses or stress trying to plan, coordinate, and please everyone. It was just us and Iver - and the day couldn't have been more perfect! When I initially reached out to Marry Colorado I received a response in the same day, and Iver was very responsive and professional during the whole process of planning and when we finally met up. Iver is a terrific ordained minister with plenty of experience and compassion and also is empathetic and cost effective. If you want your special day to go right - contact Iver at Marry Colorado.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Mike Ruggles · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience

Iver was excellent. Well spoken, professional, easy to work with and reasonably priced. I’m very happy we decided to have him officiate our wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ashley Dolan · Married on 10/10/2018

Highly Recommended Colorado Officiant

I would highly recommend Iver to anyone looking to get married. He is very professional, passionate in what he does, and goes the extra mile. Iver traveled quite a distance just to help us out for our elopement. My husband and I couldn't of been happier with his service. He made the whole ceremony unique and special for us. Thank you Iver!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Laura · Married on 10/07/2018

My husband and I were very happy that we chose Iver as our officiant. He was extremely professional and responsive from the get-go, and took initiative to get to know us as a couple so that he could personalize our ceremony. Many of our friends and family afterwards thought he was a friend of ours that we asked to officiate! Thank you for our wonderful and memorable service!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Andi · Married on 09/15/2018

Iver did an amazing job at our wedding and he was so helpful before the event. He helped us customize the our ceremony and vows so that our wedding was exactly the way we wanted it. He was extremely friendly and you can tell that he loves what he does. We had so many compliments on our ceremony during the reception and we couldn’t imagine our day with a different officiant. Thank you, Iver!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2018

We had both Iver and Kelsey at our wedding in Nathrop, CO and they did an amazing job! Every guest made comments about how wonderful Iver's ceremony was. Kelsey did an awesome job with photography! She was great with the whole family and so easy to work with. They have a better price then anyone we spoke to and just blew us away with the quality of service!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Derek · Married on 09/08/2018

Iver was the best! We had a last minute change for our venue that we wanted to get married at and it was no problem for him he was very responsive in every email and was early to the wedding ceremony. He was very professional and kept me, the groom, calm during the whole process. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Great guy all around!

Sent on 09/12/2018

John · Married on 09/07/2018

Iver is fantastic! He's extremely responsive, caters to your needs, and made sure everything went smoothly. He has different styles of ceremonies and can be as custom or standard as you'd like. We are from out of state and that didn't hinder any part of the relationship. Iver showed up early on our wedding day and we were able to run through everything with him prior to. He made us feel relaxed and reassured the whole time. You can tell he genuinely cares and enjoys performing ceremonies. Also, he's quite accustomed to speaking outdoors and your audience will have no trouble hearing him. Highly recommend. Thank you, Iver!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sydnee · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding planning is stressful enough you don't also need to worry about your officiant, the ceremony and script, etc.. Iver was absolutely amazing and we are so glad we chose him to officiate our wedding!! My husband and I had a hard time deciding initially what kind of ceremony that we wanted, how long, traditional or non traditional, scripting, vows, etc. (so many decisions!) This can be stressful, but Iver took all this stress away. He was so helpful in helping us customize our ceremony and we couldn't be happier with the results! Our guests loved it too! Iver is there from start to finish, ready to answer any questions and help any way that he can. He caters to your needs and truly listens to your vision and makes it come to life. He is so easy to work with and really helped prep us for our big day, and made the day of go so smooth. We would HIGHLY recommend Iver, he will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kaleigh · Married on 08/13/2018

Iver was just awesome. My husband and I went the untraditional route for our wedding, having a really small, parents and siblings only ceremony out at the Maroon Bells in Aspen. Neither of us are religious, and we wanted to keep the ceremony short, yet personalized without being too deep and cheesy - just not our style. Iver hit the nail on the head with exactly what we were looking for, and he was great at communicating through the process to ensure he knew what we wanted. He told our story as if he were an old friend of mine and my husband's. We were really impressed! What initially drew me to Iver, was the price of his services - other officiant's in the area are charging 3x what Iver does. Being on a budget, and trying to keep things low key, Iver was a no brainer. Initially I thought it may be a gamble to pick someone solely on price, but the risk paid off. Iver truly made our day special!

Not to mention: The night before our Aspen wedding, Iver called me (calmly) to tell me he was stuck in New York. His flight was delayed to the point of landing in Denver only a few hours before my early 8:30am ceremony start. He drove the 3 hours from Denver to Aspen straight off the plane, with no sleep, somehow arrived on time, and still knocked it out of the park. Wow!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Heather · Married on 08/07/2018

Iver and Kelsey were absolutely amazing! Being from North Carolina, I wasn't completely sure of when or where to get married in Colorado, but Iver was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He gave us suggestions on location and time along with the best options for our budget! He also helped us through planning the ceremony and gave us many options to make it traditional and personal all at the same time!! When I met Iver and Kelsey, they made me feel completely comfortable immediately and I thoroughly enjoyed working with both of them! I haven't said much about Kelsey, but her work speaks for itself! She is awesome!!! She is super sweet and was incredibly easy to work with! AND, I haven't even mentioned, they have AMAZING prices!! I highly recommend them... if you know exactly what you want, or if you DON'T HAVE A CLUE (like me), THEY ARE THE BEST DUO! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Marry Colorado 17
    Marry Colorado 18
  • Madyson

Madyson · Married on 07/31/2018

Iver was fantastic to work with and made planning a wedding from afar super easy! The ceremony script he wrote, from just a handful of information provided to him, was lovely and very personalized. Not that I plan on getting married again, but I would definitely work with Iver again. If you're looking for someone who is down to earth, easy to communicate with, and personable, look no further!

Jeremiah · Married on 07/23/2018

Iver was amazing through the whole process. He was responsive to all our questions and communicated with us every step of the way. He performed a wonderful ceremony, we are so thankful he was available to join us together. We highly recommend Iver. Thank you Iver.

Marry Colorado 19

Jake · Married on 07/23/2018

Iver was fantastic. Beginning with the first phone call, which was super comfortable and friendly, all the way through his impeccable delivery of the ceremony, Iver was an absolute pleasure to work with. He really took time to learn our story and incorporate our ideas and preferences into the ceremony. Even when it rained just before our outdoor wedding, Iver helped with the drying of the pews and other tasks to get our timetable back on track. He really went above and beyond. And did I mention he performed the ceremony flawlessly? Because he did. It was phenomenal.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Marry Colorado 20
    Marry Colorado 21
    Marry Colorado 22
    Marry Colorado 23

Robert · Married on 07/22/2018

Iver was fantastic! From the get-go Iver was very organized and spent the time to learn about my wife and I as a couple. Iver also did a fantastic job running the ceremony, I was incredibly happy with the speech and his additions related to how my wife and I. I highly recommend Iver for any ceremony of any type.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2018

Iver was so thoughtful throughout everything. He asked us exactly how we wanted to do things and when we didn’t know, he gave us ideas that made our wedding perfect. He was very kind to us and helped us in any way we needed.