About Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman

Your wedding ceremony: Rocky mountain memorable, romantic, uniquely you!

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! My name is Keith Horstman, and I am a full-time Wedding Officiant, Celebrant & Minister serving the Denver and Rocky Mountain area.

As a Denver Wedding Officiant who has performed hundreds of ceremonies, I honor all philosophies, beliefs and traditions - secular, spiritual, and religious. I am passionate about creating and writing (from scratch!) a wedding ceremony that celebrates the two of you and your people. Whether you are being married tomorrow, next month, or next year, I welcome your phone call or email inquiry to start the process of knowing one another.

Contact me: 303.717.5600

Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Non-religious (1)
Licensed (1)

If you want a highly personalized and memorable ceremony, Keith is your guy. Once we hired him, he gave us "homework" to do: about 25 in-depth questions about me, my fiancé, family, and our relationship. It took us awhile to complete it, but it was definitely worth it. From those questions, he sent us multiple drafts of our ceremony until we were happy. Moments before the ceremony, we were both a little nervous (me especially) and Keith talked with us extremely calm, going over everything one last time, helping those famous jitters. After the ceremony, almost every single guest came up to us and told us it was the best ceremony they had ever been to, because it was so personalized. When I ask people what their favorite part of our day was, they all say the ceremony.

Thank you so much, Keith, for creating an unforgettable ceremony for Scott and me! We are truly grateful for you.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Keith was fantastic! Our ceremony was personalized and our guests commented how much of “us” was in it. Would certainly recommend Keith!!

Profile Picture Christy, 5/19/18, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$150.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$200.00+

220x220 sq 1313608455044 dsc4828
220x220 sq 1313608480513 lelizabethweddings005
220x220 sq 1274131813661 kh10053copy

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I don't know Keith personally at all, but I wanted to write an endorsement for him because of the hundreds of weddings I have played, the ones officiated by him always stand out. They are consistently the most personalized and unique. I always leave Keith's ceremonies feeling like I know the couple much better than before I arrived - even if I've already met with them in person. Many professional officiants wind up using the same script for every ceremony and make almost no effort to write a ceremony unique to each couple. Not so with Keith. He goes above and beyond to craft meaningful ceremonies that have even been known to bring tears to this harpist's eyes. If you're looking for an officiant, you should definitely check Keith's availability before he is booked for your date.

Keith is a wonderful officiate. He makes your special day personal and memorable.

Serving the Denver Metro area, Littleton, CO 80127   See On Map
303-717-5600 (phone)
Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman is a wedding Officiant from Denver, Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, and Vail. Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Denver, Colorado wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Customized, Personalized Ceremonies.