Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman

Littleton, CO View map Visit website

Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman provides wedding officiant services in Littleton, Colorado. Keith is a full-time wedding officiant, celebrant, and minister serving the Denver and Rocky Mountain area. He has performed hundreds of ceremonies, honoring all philosophies, beliefs, and traditions. He is passionate about creating a wedding ceremony that celebrates who to-be-weds are as a couple.

Experience

Keith Horstman attended a multi-cultural seminary for six years. He obtained a Masters of Divinity degree and was ordained in 1995. He has been certified by the Celebrant Foundation and Institute. This is a non-profit organization with the mission of educating and promoting expert ritual makers who celebrate and honor the couple and their personal journey.

Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman is a licensed wedding officiant who provides counseling as well as customized vows. He performs many different kinds of ceremonies. These include:

• Civil union
  • Interfaith ceremony
  • Non-religious
  • Rehearsal
  • Single religion
  • Vow renewal
  • Elopements

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CO

What languages do you speak?

English

• Ariel
    Ariel Married on 10/23/2021

Best ceremony I could have asked for

Keith is a really great and talented officiant. I had several people come up and compliment the ceremony and what he said. We had a handfast ceremony and honestly it was the most memorable and perfect thing about our day I spent such time obsessing over the reception and keith handled the hold ceremony. He was a little more that I wanted to spend originally and when people say you get want you pay for they are right He was absolutely worth every cent. I can't say enough great things about our ceremony. If you want someone to get to know how truly unique your story is and convey that to everyone he's your guy. I'm convinced if you want it done keith will make it happen.

Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman's reply:

Ariel and Tyler I am happy to hear that your wedding was the celebration you were hoping for! Thank you for your affirmative review.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 09/20/2021

Easy, informative and personal

We absolutely loved working with Keith, it felt like we had known him for years and he really clicked with my husband and I. He helped us with our vows and tailored the experience to us as a couple. We really couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. He was very easy to contact and great st communicating. Keith has a cool calm demeanor for what can be a stressful time, and his energy was great to have around on such an important day. Thanks Keith!!

Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman's reply:

Rebecca and Danny thank you for your affirmation! I enjoyed getting to know you and celebrating your vows near the top of the world (or at least the top of Colorado!).
  • Maggie
    Maggie R. Married on 05/30/2021

Keith Horstman

Oh my gosh! What an incredible Officiant. We are still having family and friends compliment how amazing Keith was. With only one meeting and a couple of homework assignments, Keith was able to paint the most beautiful picture of our story for our guests. He is so well spoken, and has the best suggestions for readings and quotes for the ceremony. Keith also helped write our vows, and did an incredible job! He came and chatted with us individually before the ceremony and was so calming during all the pre-wedding craziness! Highly recommend Keith. He is amazing and treats you like family :)

Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman's reply:

Maggie and Greg, I enjoyed learning your story and celebrating your wedding at Mount Vernon Canyon Club. Thank you for your words of affirmation. Savor the marriage ride... it can be one of life's greatest highs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Harpist - Mary Keener Harpist - Mary Keener Wedding Musicians

I don't know Keith personally at all, but I wanted to write an endorsement for him because of the hundreds of weddings I have played, the ones officiated by him always stand out. They are consistently the most personalized and unique. I always leave Keith's ceremonies feeling like I know the couple much better than before I arrived - even if I've already met with them in person. Many professional officiants wind up using the same script for every ceremony and make almost no effort to write a ceremony unique to each couple. Not so with Keith. He goes above and beyond to craft meaningful ceremonies that have even been known to bring tears to this harpist's eyes. If you're looking for an officiant, you should definitely check Keith's availability before he is booked for your date.

Huffman Weddings Huffman Weddings Wedding Photographers

Keith is a wonderful officiate. He makes your special day personal and memorable.

L Elizabeth Wedding Planning & Photography L Elizabeth Wedding Planning & Photography Wedding Planners

Keith does such a nice job of combining the traditions of a wedding ceremony with the spice of a couples unique love story. As a photographer, I love that he does much of his officiating from the side of the couple so they can be the focal point in the photos and for their guests and family. He is very genuine and his professionalism really shines through!

Littleton Littleton, CO, 80127
Location of (Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding