Reverend Barger

Windsor, CO View map

$275 Typical Price

My name is Mike. I am a Colorado native, born and raised, and I have lived in the Loveland & Windsor area since 1971. I am the son of an Adventist Christian minister. I have been happily married for over 23 years and believe in the sanctity of marriage. I am also a father, and even a grandfather.

I attended a Jesuit University, and while my degree is not in theology, I did complete extensive coursework in religious studies before becoming ordained. Pursuing my ordination was not a decision I took lightly and it was not something I did to make money. I was ordained for many years before I ever performed a single wedding, and even then it was only at the request of a close family member that I did so. After doing several weddings for friends and family, I realized how much joy I could help bring to couples in love and I have been doing it ever since.

I am aware that the church is not for everyone, and I completely understand the need many people feel to be spiritual without the confinement of beliefs that an orthodox church might impose. I am open-minded and will gladly work with couples of all faiths. I welcome working with those who choose not to be formally religious. And completely non-religious ceremonies, as well as spiritual and inter-faith ceremonies, are all fine with me. It's your day; let's do things your way.

Every bride has a mental image of her wedding day. And I hope to help her make that image reality. I prepare every ceremony specific to the couple getting married. I encourage your active involvement and ideas. I never use a pre-written script. I certainly can offer many traditional readings and blessings for your consideration, but I will make every ceremony unique. Tell me what you want and let's make it happen.

I thoroughly enjoy performing weddings for couples in love. I am honored to be a part of your big day.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Mormon
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CO
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 10/10/2020

Very nice personal touch

My husband and I met Reverend Mike Barger just two weeks prior to our ceremony. We immediately felt at ease with him and decided to book him at our first meeting. We emailed over the next couple weeks but nothing overwhelming or too time-consuming which we appreciated with all the other details we had to attend to. Reverend Mike arrived at our venue and met and mingled with our guests. With his personal touch he included all the topics that were important to us. He is extremely easy-going and flexible with scheduling. Our guests were surprised to learn that we had not known him on a personal level prior to our ceremony. There was nothing that felt generic about his sermon. We highly recommend.
    Stephanie Married on 07/22/2018
    Words cannot express how amazing Reverend Barger is. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state and he made the ceremony planning SO EASY! He truly took so much stress away and I am so grateful for that. Not only that, but he traveled three hours to get to our rehearsal, then drove the three hours home, just to be back the next day for the wedding. We didn't get to meet him until the rehearsal and he made it feel so comfortable, like he was an old friend. His ceremony readings were beautiful. he never sounded lost or awkward... he was perfect! We received many compliments from our guests on our ceremony and Mike is the man we need to thank for that. So thank you Mike for EVERYTHING you did to help us make our wedding day absolutely perfect!
  • User1312356 2+ years ago
    Reverend Barger was a dream officiant for us. We have no religious affiliation, and really didn't want much traditionalism, but still wanted professionalism and eloquence. We spoke to SO MANY officiants and were disappointed by so many. From my first e-mail, to the good-bye after the ceremony Reverend Barger was a dream to work with. He was also affordable, timely, extremely friendly, he incorporated everything I asked for in a creative and beautiful way. I will never forget my ceremony and he made that happen. So happy, and would definitely recommend him to other brides and grooms!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

The Meadows Event Center The Meadows Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Reverened Barger, Is very professional and will make sure your services are catered to your taste.

Windsor, 80550
Location of (Reverend Barger)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding