Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman Reviews

Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman 3
  • David

David Valovage · Married on 04/05/2019

Kind, creative, and confident

We were looking for an officiant that would encapsulate our worldviews and love for one another in a special, unique ceremony. Being new to the area, we looked online and found Keith. He's a kind, open-minded officiant that listens well. He knows how to capture those sweet memories and weave them together into a beautiful story. He's also down-to-earth, so he keeps the administrative details practical. Keith cares about marriage and shows it brilliantly with his craft.

We would highly recommend Keith to anyone wanting a customized ceremony, and if we ever renew vows we'll be looking for his services again!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Made our day perfect!

Keith was phenomenal!!! My husband and I got married in January and everyone still tells us how incredible Keith was. He made our ceremony so unique to who we are as a couple. He was outstanding and such a natural. His communication leading up to the wedding was great and we went into the wedding feel so prepared. He gave us great tips that helped us envision what would be the perfect ceremony for us. I can’t recommend Keith enough! If you want a professional who will wow your guests, then hire Keith. He helped make our day so perfect, and without a doubt will do the same for you!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman 4
    Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman 5
    Colorado Weddings By Keith Horstman 6
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Very personal wedding ceremony!

Keith is outstanding! We really struggled with finding an officiant for our wedding as neither of us have strong church connections and we didn’t have any friends we felt would be a good fit. We researched and interviewed a lot of officiants and choosing Keith was a no-brainer. He is very professional and attentive, and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. His homework questions were a great way to reflect on our relationship and made for a great date night when we sat down and read our answers to each other. Our ceremony was so personal to us and it felt like Keith had known us for years. Hire the guy, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Philip · Married on 09/09/2018

Keith did a wonderful job officiating at our wedding. Very happy to recommend Keith.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • K&M

Karen · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith is amazing. I truly mean it when I say that we could not have found a better person to officiate our wedding. And that is because he isn't just an officiant - he's a storyteller and the ceremonies that he puts together are creative and heartfelt. The first thing he did was send us a detailed questionnaire that delved into our relationship and everything we love about each other, and he used that to personalize our wedding in a way that was better than we could have imagined. Our guests told us it was the best ceremony they had ever been to, that there wasn't a second when they were bored, and that they learned so many new things about us as a couple. Not only was the writing spectacular, but so was the delivery - he is very likeable and enthusiastic, and made us laugh and even tear up at parts. He really cares about people's love stories and puts a lot of passion into what he does. We were so lucky to have found him!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

If you want a highly personalized and memorable ceremony, Keith is your guy. Once we hired him, he gave us "homework" to do: about 25 in-depth questions about me, my fiancé, family, and our relationship. It took us awhile to complete it, but it was definitely worth it. From those questions, he sent us multiple drafts of our ceremony until we were happy. Moments before the ceremony, we were both a little nervous (me especially) and Keith talked with us extremely calm, going over everything one last time, helping those famous jitters. After the ceremony, almost every single guest came up to us and told us it was the best ceremony they had ever been to, because it was so personalized. When I ask people what their favorite part of our day was, they all say the ceremony.

Thank you so much, Keith, for creating an unforgettable ceremony for Scott and me! We are truly grateful for you.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Christy · Married on 05/19/2018

Keith was fantastic! Our ceremony was personalized and our guests commented how much of “us” was in it. Would certainly recommend Keith!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Connie · Married on 09/09/2017

When my daughter and I started planning her wedding we knew we wanted an officiant that could explain their love story. Keith did exactly that, he was absolutely amazing!! He spent lots of time working with my daughter and son in law to make sure he really understood their whole story and did a wonderful job retelling it at the wedding. The whole night we had several people come up to us and say what a great job Keith had done. If you are looking for a unique ceremony, something that all your guests will remember, you need to hire Keith. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

What a wonderful ceremony! We loved the personal stories that were incorporated into our ceremony and vows. He made our wedding feel like no other wedding I've been to before and we thank him for that!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Keith was AMAZING. His custom ceremony is worth EVERY PENNY. Keith is professional and friendly, and once we hired him, sent us a list of questions about our views on marriage, how we met and so many other things, and then he wove our answers together into a wonderful, story filled, personal ceremony. We got SO many compliments that it was the best ceremony people had ever been to, and our families and friends were all laughing and crying happy tears throughout. Better than I could have imagined!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015
  • J & D

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

Where do I even begin. Keith is truly amazing! He was communicative, friendly, and worked with us so well. I had my family and friends rave about him. He made the most personal, fun, and loving ceremony! I could have not been more impressed with how the ceremony went. It was my favorite part. The guests loved every minute of it. There were a lot of happy tears and laughs. Keith was so personable and actually got the time to know us and have the both of us find more out about each other. Thank you so much Keith. That was definitely a memorable ceremony that we will never forget. I'm so happy we found you!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Cassie · Married on 04/05/2015

We were so impressed with Keith. He did such an amazing job on our wedding ceremony. Keith put together an unforgettable ceremony for us that we will always remember. He just made it so personal and really told the guests our story. It was absolutely beautiful, and all of our guest loved it. If I had to do it over again I would still choose Keith for wedding officiant. I can't thank him enough for the wonderful job that he did. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing wedding officiant.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Lindsay · Married on 01/10/2015

My husband and I were looking for someone to help us personalize our ceremony and write our own vows! Well, Keith did this and much much more! From the first time we were able to meet with him we knew that we had made a great decision. He has a great way of getting to the root of your relationship and pulling feelings out of the bride and groom that helps him write the ceremony! He exceeded every expectation I had of what a ceremony would be! Every single guest at the wedding commented on how special our ceremony was and how great a speaker Keith was! He is an incredible man and made our special day one that we will never forget! The ceremony was hands down my favorite part of the wedding. It was so personal and told our story and gave our guests a glimpse into how we are as a couple! Keith, THANK YOU! I will be forever grateful for how you impacted our day!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Keith was truly amazing! He had my husband and I fill out a questionnaire and and then turned all of our answers into a beautiful ceremony. All of our guests commented on how funny, personal and beautiful our ceremony was! The best part was that my husband and I were facing our guests during the ceremony and it was great to be able to take everything in during the ceremony!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Carolyn · Married on 11/15/2014

Keith was the officiant at our November 2014 Wedding. We are so happy we chose him to conduct our ceremony. He put together an amazing ceremony that really incorporated our relationship into it. He takes the times to get to know you as a couple as well as separately and portrays that into the ceremony. His main goal through the process was to make a ceremony for us that we were comfortable with. He listened to all of our comments and delivered the best ceremony for us. We cannot say enough great things about Keith and we HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2014

Keith is an amazing officiant!! We are still receiving raving reviews about our ceremony. I can't tell you how many guest told us "it was the best ceremony they had ever been to"(and when do you ever hear that about wedding ceremonies)! My husband and I are non-religious but we wanted a ceremony that would still feel special and important; Keith more than delivered! Our ceremony was filled with so much love, a few tears and a lot of laughs! He really got to the heart of our relationship and made the perfect ceremony. I would suggest Keith to any couple no matter your religious views.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Ashlee · Married on 08/24/2014

Keith is amazing! I can't say enough about him. He had my husband, me and my guests in tears and laughing aloud at different points. He personalized our ceremony to fit my husband and I perfectly and told our story. All our guests ranging from friends to family old and young commented on how wonderful our ceremony was. Most guests at a wedding prefer a shorter ceremony so they can get to the reception, our guests told us they wanted more. If you want the best ceremony you can possibly have you MUST choose Keith.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Sheryl · Married on 08/17/2014

Keith did a fantastic job with our ceramony. He personalized it and made it unique to us. We have two different faiths and he was able to make it loving and spiritual with out being religious. He was so amazing I could not believe how our vows and ceramony turned out. People were coming up to us during the reception telling us how much they loved our ceramony and how loving and unique it was to us and how it told our story. We had people laughing and crying and many told us that they would like to use him to renew their vows. He is not the cheapest but he is the best! I would recommend one thing and that's not to cheap out on your officiant. He was the best of the best and it showed. He really cared about us and our ceramony and it really showed in his work that he gave us. If you use him you will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Mollie · Married on 07/19/2014

We could not be more thrilled that we chose Keith to officate our wedding! We wanted our wedding ceremony to be unique and reflect our personalities. Keith did an amazing job of capturing exactly what we wanted. He gave us "homework" where we each had to write about our relationship. You can share as much or little as you like, but the more info you share, the more personalized the ceremony. We were so impressed how well he interpreted what we wrote about each other and our relationship and translated it into a wonderful ceremony that was fun, unique and very special to us. We received a ton of compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to, and they were engaged the entire time. Keith was extremely nice and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Keely · Married on 07/12/2014

So special! Keith made the ceremony so memorable! I've been to a lot of weddings and have never heard so many positive comments about the ceremony. Usually the reception is what people comment on, but because of Keith our ceremony was also a highlight! We had so many people come up to us and say how unique and special the ceremony was! Keith used our own words to convey our love and commitment to each other. People that we didn't know (dates of friends) come up to us and said that because of the ceremony they felt like they got to know us and our love story. I didn't hire a videographer and wish I would have just to have the ceremony to replay.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Keith was fantastic! At first we were considering having a friend officiate our wedding but I am so happy that we hired Keith instead. Keith had us fill out questions about our love and relationship and then used our answers to create a fantastic wedding ceremony. He had many ideas for things that we could incorporate while keeping the wedding non-religious (which is what we wanted). It was also great that he let us revise the wedding ceremony draft(s) so that it was perfect for our wedding day. Many people have told us that it was the best wedding ceremony that they ever attended - I would definitely recommend Keith!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Althea · Married on 03/28/2014

Keith was amazing. He worked very closely with my husband and I and made for sure that we had a unique wedding ceremony. He worked very well with us and took in all of our suggestions and made the correct corrections when necessary. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Kate · Married on 09/28/2013

Of all the facets of our wedding day, the ceremony was by far the most complimented by guests. Keith provided a unique ceremony that allowed our personalities to shine and guests to understand why we wanted to marry each other. He took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. The first time we read his first draft of our ceremony, we were speechless. I had to read it about 30 times so I wouldn't be a complete mess at the ceremony. All other wedding ceremonies from now on will probably look lame compared to "the Keith method."

Sent on 10/03/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2013

Keith was amazingly attentive, flexible, friendly, and funny - he was the perfect officiant for our wedding. His laid-back, heartfelt and meaningful style matched our tone exactly, and he conducted the entire event with professional grace. He was even willing to make the drive out to our venue still, in spite of an additional 60 minutes added to the trip due to the roads being washed out in the flooding the week prior, and was very responsive in our many emails back and forth in tweaking the ceremony to get it just right. He even wore a tie that perfectly matched our colors! Out of all the vendors and various people we hired to do things for our big day, we agreed that he was definitely the one we would hire again in an instant - we highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/04/2013