Under The Vine Events is a wedding planning business that services Napa, California, and surrounding areas. Founded by lead planner Sonia Leal Oliver, this company harnesses its experience, passion, and endeavor to curate your ideal wedding. Regardless of which elements among their suite of services you opt to utilize, you benefit from an experience that is as stress-free as possible.

Owing to their extensive range of services, Under The Vine Events can provide you with an option that best suits your needs. Their full-serving planning package is crafted in mind for the couple who don’t know where to start and need some professional guidance. Holding your hand every step of the way, they can let you enjoy the build-up while they creatively tackle all the logistics and coordination. For those who just need a little bit of help, a partial planning package is a terrific option. This offering is for those who like to get hands-on with the planning process but still need some useful direction. Under The Vine Events also offers month-of coordination. This package would be perfect for those who need assistance ironing out the final few details. Other offerings available from this planning business include:

• Budget analysis
  • Place/Manage Rental Orders
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Sonia, from Under the Vine Events, is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for her exceptional wedding planning services. She is described as professional, organized, and attentive to every detail. Sonia's calm demeanor and ability to handle challenges make her a joy to work with. She goes above and beyond to ensure a flawless wedding day, and her expertise is greatly appreciated by couples. Overall, reviewers highly recommend booking Sonia for a stress-free and magical wedding experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

M
Morea D. Sent on 12/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The BEST Napa Valley Planner!

Sonia is the BEST!! My now husband and I could not be happier with working with Sonia from start to finish. Her attention to detail, prompt responsiveness and kind personality made it an absolute joy to work together. She always thought of small (but important) details I never would have thought about it she hadn’t brought it up. She even made our dinner menus for us and picked them up from the print shop. Our wedding was PERFECT all thanks to Sonia! Couldn’t recommend more!
E
Elyse G. Sent on 10/29/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Hire Sonia - so glad we did!

Sonia was incredible as our wedding planner! She was constantly available when we needed her, helped coach us through what we needed to book/order/you name it. When I first spoke to Sonia about working together, I could not get over how calm she was (exactly what we was looking for). She handled the day amazingly going above and beyond and worked behind the scenes on any challenges; truly just made our day so easy! I couldn't recommend her enough. Thank you, Sonia!
C
Courtney D. Sent on 09/26/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner!!

Sonia was absolutely AMAZING!!! I don’t think I would have gotten through those last few months without her. She took over everything for me and anytime I called her to say, “I still need to contact XYZ”, her response was, “I already did!”
There were so many details to put together and so many vendors to check in with, I became overwhelmed very quickly. Sonia was constantly checking in with me to make sure I was doing okay and always letting me know that she in contact with all the vendors. She was able to keep our LARGE bridal party in check at all times and made sure the wedding was running smoothly and on time. Sonia is so easy to get along with and goes above and beyond to make sure the day is exactly what you want it to be, down to all the smallest details.

In the end, there were zero problems on our wedding and if there were, we didn’t know about them! As a bride, that’s all I could ever ask for.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Sonia Oliver
Sonia Oliver
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi friends, I 'm Sonia! I live a hop, skip and a jump away from downtown Napa, with my hubby and puppy, pinch me I must be dreaming! I enjoy the simple things in life, sitting by a fire, extra pickles on my hamburger, good conversation, nailing a new recipe, a good cocktail, a lazy Sunday, and the smell of Christmas. Growing up in a big Hispanic family, there was always a party! Being around good food and even greater company, is what inspired me to take the path of providing that same experience for my clients.

With 8+ years of experience executing weddings and private events, I bring professionalism, creativity and a passion for creating wonderful memories. My eye for design and friendly & calm demeanor, make the process of planning your event fun and stress-free. Living and working in The Valley has allowed me to build relationships with vendors, venues and wineries all over the Napa & Sonoma area. ​After being a Covid-Bride myself and going through endless headaches and postponements in 2020, I am even more inspired and excited to create the most special day for my clients. My goal is to make this process as easy as possible for my clients so they can focus on whats important, enjoying this exciting chapter in their lives and celebrating their love. My advice to all future couples, forget about the little details (I will take care of those), have fun, dance, live in the moment, you are at the biggest party of your life! I truly love what I do and am so incredibly lucky to wake up and live out my passion and fill my heart with special moments.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding