Under The Vine Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

Under The Vine Events is a wedding planning business that services Napa, California, and surrounding areas. Founded by lead planner Sonia Leal Oliver, this company harnesses its experience, passion, and endeavor to curate your ideal wedding. Regardless of which elements among their suite of services you opt to utilize, you benefit from an experience that is as stress-free as possible.

Owing to their extensive range of services, Under The Vine Events can provide you with an option that best suits your needs. Their full-serving planning package is crafted in mind for the couple who don’t know where to start and need some professional guidance. Holding your hand every step of the way, they can let you enjoy the build-up while they creatively tackle all the logistics and coordination. For those who just need a little bit of help, a partial planning package is a terrific option. This offering is for those who like to get hands-on with the planning process but still need some useful direction. Under The Vine Events also offers month-of coordination. This package would be perfect for those who need assistance ironing out the final few details. Other offerings available from this planning business include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timeline Creation
  • Provide Checklists
  • Place/Manage Rental Orders
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Leandra
    Leandra V. Married on 07/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Coordinator in Napa!!!

Sonia is hands down the best wedding coordinator we could have possible chosen for our day. She went above and beyond to make sure every single detail was taken care of. Our day was flawless and I know that was due to all of her organizing. Throughout the planning process, she knew what questions to ask before we did. She kept extremely detailed notes and was always a phone call away if I was concerned about something. I seriously cannot thank you enough for the most perfect day, Sonia!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 06/17/2022

Sonia Works Magic!

We hired Sonia as we were planning a wedding from across the country! She went above and beyond in every way and took any stress I had about details off my shoulders. Her communication with us and the other vendors was wonderful!!
  • Parie
    Parie L. Married on 05/28/2022

Sonia made it happen

As a second time MOB, I had lots of ideas and needed help with the organization and execution of a 180 guest, church & reception venues, COVID-timed wedding. Sonia stepped up to the challenge and helped to create a day that was "more beautiful than I imagined", a quote from the Bride. Some of her best qualities were keeping me on task, respectfully communicating with vendors, and maintaining a presence that was reassuring, thoughtful and low profile...that is, she was always at work on our project, while respecting my wish to stay in control. All of our detail work resulted in a day that was most magical. Thank you, Sonia.
  • illustration stars

Team

Sonia Oliver
Sonia Oliver
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi friends, I 'm Sonia! I live a hop, skip and a jump away from downtown Napa, with my hubby and puppy, pinch me I must be dreaming! I enjoy the simple things in life, sitting by a fire, extra pickles on my hamburger, good conversation, nailing a new recipe, a good cocktail, a lazy Sunday, and the smell of Christmas. Growing up in a big Hispanic family, there was always a party! Being around good food and even greater company, is what inspired me to take the path of providing that same experience for my clients.

With 8+ years of experience executing weddings and private events, I bring professionalism, creativity and a passion for creating wonderful memories. My eye for design and friendly & calm demeanor, make the process of planning your event fun and stress-free. Living and working in The Valley has allowed me to build relationships with vendors, venues and wineries all over the Napa & Sonoma area. ​After being a Covid-Bride myself and going through endless headaches and postponements in 2020, I am even more inspired and excited to create the most special day for my clients. My goal is to make this process as easy as possible for my clients so they can focus on whats important, enjoying this exciting chapter in their lives and celebrating their love. My advice to all future couples, forget about the little details (I will take care of those), have fun, dance, live in the moment, you are at the biggest party of your life! I truly love what I do and am so incredibly lucky to wake up and live out my passion and fill my heart with special moments.

Napa, California Napa, CA, 94574
530-514-9162
Location of (Under The Vine Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding