Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ulysses Photography

We are a husband-and-wife photography team who are all about how much fun it is to be in love!  Please see our website and blog.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Westchester, New York City, Albany, Long Island

Follow Ulysses Photography on

93 Reviews for Ulysses Photography

User Photos
todo alt text

Simply the best. From the very beginning. They were literally like my wedding photographers and wedding planner in one package. From our initial contact, to planning our engagement shoot, to our actual engagement shoot, to our engagement shoot reveal, to planning our wedding timeline, to our wedding day, and now all of the beautiful photos they captured. Words do not describe how amazing they are, seriously...I don't have words. Obviously getting married was chartering new territory for my husband and myself, but working with Jenni and Ulysses made everything simple, seamless, and not to mention, BEAUTIFUL (if you don't believe me just head on over to their website and view their beautiful galleries). It is SO worth it to hire quality wedding photographers. After our wedding (and after our friends and family saw our online gallery) I can't even tell you how many people told me "I wish I had that from my wedding" or "how did they manage to take so many amazing quality photos, I didn't even see them taking our picture!" They are simply the best. Seriously. Thank you Jenni and Ulysses!!
Xo Jennifer

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words can't express the pure joy and ease in which Ulysses and Jenni conduct their business. They are the utmost professionals and top in their field, and they have easily become a part of the family. Most people can agree that photography is one of the most important aspects to your wedding, and Ulysses and Jenni was the best choice that we could have made. The decision making process for packages and products were seamless, and their work speaks for itself. If anyone out there is on the cusp between Ulysses and Jenni or another photographer, no disrespect to anyone else, but choose Ulysses and Jenni!

Profile Picture Harvey, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could speak for days about how much we love Ulysses and Jenni. They are a couple's DREAM vendor - super organized, helpful, accessible and genuinely excited for you throughout the planning process. You know you are in good hands when all of your other vendors rave about how much they love them as people and pros. The complementary engagement session was so much fun and a great way to get to know them and their style. On the day of the wedding they were a calming and reassuring presence and helped us deal with any kinks with ease. They blended in seamlessly and worked hard to capture all of the big and little moments. They were so fast to provide the proofs and the resulting product is thoughtful, unique, and natural - never cookie cutter or "standard" - and just so incredibly beautiful. The photos will truly stand the test of time and we will cherish and share them with our families for a long time. Thank you Ulysses and Jenni!

Profile Picture Lorie, 10/8/17, 1 Review

Traditional
Vintage
11 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Ulysses photography is phenomenal to work with on your wedding day! Both Jenni & Ulysses have such an eye to capture your day exactly how you want it! You barely know they are there because they are so talented at capturing your shots! We highly recommend Ulysses Photography for your Hudson Valley Wedding!

Love Ulysses and Jenni! They are true professionals and take incredible wedding shots! Very fun couple and easy to work with. What else can you ask for? I cannot recommend Ulysses Photography enough!

We've had the pleasure of working with Ulysses and Jenni of Ulysses Photography on more than one occasion and are happy and confident to endorse their work. What a pleasant and professional pair combined with phenomenal photography. We are always excited to hear that our clients have chosen Ulysses Photography. Not only do they get the best in the business but we have the added bonus of our own work being captured by these artists.

Ulysses Photography provides professional & creative photography to their clients. You not only get one fabulous photographer, but this husband and wife duo provide you with two different perspectives for your photos! Creative, unique and dedicated to their craft! They are so good that you won't even know they are in the room shooting!

You and Jenny are so great to work with !!

Events