Two Roads Event Co.

Sacramento, CA View map
$4,555 Package Price

$4,555 Package Price

We are Two Roads Event Company. We're event designers, producers, and storytellers who travel worldwide in search of the most beautiful people, the most innovative brands, and the most breathtaking spaces. We cherish tradition, but we're not overly concerned with doing things the way they've always been done. We're interested in the road less traveled, YOUR road, creating a design that makes your heart beat faster, crafting a moment that brings tears to your eyes. Our specialty is producing events in a way that emphasizes the journey, with a creative, collaborative approach to planning.

Contact us now to find out how we can infuse your wedding or event with the kind of magic only Two Roads can create.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3480.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4555

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9973.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Orlee
    Orlee D. Married on 09/09/2020

Absolute Amazing Experience

There are no words to describe how amazing our wedding planning experience was working with Hailey and Two Roads Events. My mom and I (crazily) interviewed 12 wedding planners and Hailey from the very beginning stood out with her bright, cheerful, calming, action oriented personality. As we all know (or soon you will learn) that wedding planning can be one of the most stressful events in your life. Hailey was there for me through each stressful decision/ experience. For all those brides out there that know how family gets during the planning process, I felt that Hailey was always on my side to help me get exactly what I needed. She was also the only planner that offered a much better "partial planner" package by starting with you as soon as you signed with her. Our monthly calls and unlimited emails in the far out months were invaluable, where other partial planners only came into the picture a month or so out. I can be very particular with design and usually dont trust others, but Hailey was so on point with her style that I fully trusted her to execute on many design solutions and decisions.  And when all my signage didnt arrive from a different vendor day of she was all over coming up with quick solutions to solve this horrible problem (ladies there will always be at least one problem day of and she is the solution master that you want on your side). Even down to the little details that no one thinks of, like taking photos and little boomerang videos during the photographer wedding shoot and sending them to me the next day knowing that I would love having photos right after the wedding since the professional ones dont come for months after. If I did it all over again I would have hired Two Roads Events in a heartbeat. Trust me you wont disappointed!
  • Sonya
    Sonya Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Wedding Weekend!

Hailey and her team did BEYOND amazing things for our wedding this past June in the central coast in SLO. It started with Hailey who is so organized, thorough and a great listener. She gave us so many options for vendors, design concepts, price points, etc. And then she helped us navigate all of this as well! We had a multiple days for our wedding weekend, as it was as Indian wedding. With little guidance and her expertise in knowing the right vendors, being attune to our vision and budget, Hailey and her team put together a dream wedding weekend that we could not even have imagine — even if we tried! Hailey is incredibly professional and guided use the entire way with navigating vendors to putting together design concepts. Even when things went not as planned or we had to make a sudden change (pretty sure this happens at all weddings!)— Hailey handled it gracefully and we didn’t really even know the extent of some of these changes until after our wedding. Hailey is a wonderful person as well, earnest, honest and passionate about making people’s weddings personal and unique.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond amazing!!

Hailey & the Two Roads Event Co. team executed the most magical day for us! I’m so happy we had Hailey to guide us through the whole planning process. I originally thought I could plan the majority of the wedding on my own and only hire a day-of coordinator until I truly realized how in over my head I was. Hailey was the life line I needed and helped navigate every aspect of our special day. She helped narrow my creative vision and hone in on the details I was neglecting.

We had a few hiccups along the way, including our caterer negating our contract 3 months before the wedding. Hailey went above and beyond (so much more than what she was contracted to do) to solve the problem and find us a caterer. We ended up finding someone SO much better than we had before and Hailey helped make that happen!

Not only was she there the entire planning process with checklists and updates to keep us on track, but she should get an award for our day of dramatics! If loosing your caterer 3 months out isn’t enough already, try conducting 7 vendors, rain with a bride who wasn’t fond of a plan B and a new venue to coordinate with. We had a lot of moving parts to our wedding and Hailey handled our day with such grace. She was cool, calm and collected. Everything we needed during the stressful down poor that was happening outside. As a good coordinator should, she came up with a beautiful plan B option that would’ve been amazing. I just had this vision of our ceremony (I had a reverse entrance through an eucalyptus grove which was Hailey’s ingenious idea) that I couldn’t shake. Ultimately my husband made the call to keep our ceremony outside and Hailey was there to execute whichever plan we wanted, she was so supportive!

Somehow it stopped raining right before the ceremony and everything went on as originally planned. My husband and I will never forget our wedding. To this day we still get goosebumps thinking about it. Hailey and her team truly pulled off the most spectacular day we’ve ever had. Our family & friends still comment on our wedding and how truly magical it was.

Anyone who decides to bring Two Roads Event Co. onto their wedding team will be beyond grateful. Cannot recommend Hailey enough!

Thank you for everything Hailey!! We appreciate your creativity, organization, professionalism, calming nature, but most of all the friendship we gained from the experience ❤️

Real Weddings

• Sonya & MangalPal
    61 photos · 06/29/2019

Pricing

Two Roads Event Co. Price Rates

Pigment & Parchment Pigment & Parchment Wedding Invitations

Hailey is an absolute pleasure to work with. She brings impeccable taste to every event. Her eye for cohesive aesthetics and design is top notch & you know when you're seeing one of her weddings. The attention to detail & story telling she produces really take her weddings to the next level. She's very clear about the vision she has for events too which as a vendor is a DREAM! I can't wait to work with her again & again.

Bride To Be Couture Bride To Be Couture Wedding Dresses

Beautiful designs and very creative!

918 25th Street, Suite A Sacramento, 95816
8185190249
Location of (Two Roads Event Co.)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding