918 25th Street Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Two Roads Event Co.

We are Two Roads Event Company. We're event designers, producers, and storytellers who travel worldwide in search of the most beautiful people, the most innovative brands, and the most breathtaking spaces. We cherish tradition, but we're not overly concerned with doing things the way they've always been done. We're interested in the road less traveled, YOUR road, creating a design that makes your heart beat faster, crafting a moment that brings tears to your eyes. Our specialty is producing events in a way that emphasizes the journey, with a creative, collaborative approach to planning.

Contact us now to find out how we can infuse your wedding or event with the kind of magic only Two Roads can create.

Follow Two Roads Event Co. on

512ffbceced900cd 1450585106240 5b72ade2 392a 4118 80e5 565b647e1b73
cocotranphotography 986
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
Wedding portrait
Wedding portrait
Couple portrait
Table setup with flower  centerpiece
Table setup with flower centerpiece
The groom with his groomsmen
The groom with his groomsmen
Wedding invitation card
Wedding invitation card
The bride with her bridesmaids
The bride with her bridesmaids
512ffbceced900cd 1450585106240 5b72ade2 392a 4118 80e5 565b647e1b73

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Two Roads Event Co.

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding was a success and that is thanks in part to Hailey and her team. Early on in my planning, I did not think I needed to hire a coordinator. The plan was to designate jobs to family and friends. As my vision was coming together, I quickly realized how much work would be needed. I didn’t want to burden my loved ones with logistical issues on the day-of, so I began searching for a coordinator in the Sacramento area. I inquired with a few companies, but was not feeling confident until I found Two Roads Event Co. My first call with Hailey was extremely positive. She laid every detail out for me and told me what to expect. I hired her as my month-of coordinator and we enjoyed monthly calls, along with questions via email anytime I needed. Our first meeting face-to-face was at the rehearsal, and even then it felt like seeing an old friend. She addressed all of my concerns and provided her professional input.

Looking back, there is no way my wedding would have been successful without her. Hailey provided a detailed timeline to each vendor, so everyone knew when to arrive at the venue. All questions were directed to her, so I could sit back and relax. I would recommend hiring Two Roads Event Co. for your wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Cara · Married on 05/13/2017

Hailey & her team are a DREAM to work with. Hailey helped me stay on track and helped inform me of all sorts of details that would make our wedding guests feel comfortable and have a great time. During the week of our wedding, Hailey constructed a very comprehensive timeline and sent it out to all of our other vendors.

Most importantly, Hailey and her team made our wedding weekend unforgettable through their calm and detail-oriented nature. They so generously drove my father home late on Friday night so that he could stay for our rehearsal dinner; they took it upon themselves to completely adorn our chuppah with gorgeous floral arrangements that they made themselves; they set the tables impeccably, and created a very thoughtful welcome table. They drove us to our photo shoots so that my dress wouldn't get dusty, and (if you can't already tell) they just went above and beyond in every aspect of their roles.

At the end of our wedding, the property manager of our venue and all of other vendors remarked how wonderful it was to work with Hailey. She is not your typical wedding planner.

If you're considering hiring her - DO IT. She will make you feel like the guest of honor at your own wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2017

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Pigment & Parchment
    Pigment & Parchment Wedding Invitations

Hailey is an absolute pleasure to work with. She brings impeccable taste to every event. Her eye for cohesive aesthetics and design is top notch & you know when you're seeing one of her weddings. The attention to detail & story telling she produces really take her weddings to the next level. She's very clear about the vision she has for events too which as a vendor is a DREAM! I can't wait to work with her again & again.

• Bride To Be Couture
    Bride To Be Couture Wedding Dresses

Beautiful designs and very creative!

• 918 25th Street, Suite A Sacramento, 95816 See on map