14517 Mirasol Manor Ct, Tampa, FL 33626 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Two Ladies and Events

• Maria

Maria Shaw · Married on 02/09/2019

Above & Beyond ... My dream wedding thanks to Seema

Seema transformed my home / backyard into a magical wonderland. She listened to our vision and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. She also helped guide us with her expertise and years of experience & brought ideas to the table I never could have thought of on my own. On the day of the wedding I felt like I had nothing to worry about - I knew Seema and her team had everything under control. Because of that we were able to truly enjoy every moment of our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jinu · Married on 01/10/2015

By far the best decision I made during my wedding planning was working with these two awesome ladies. Seema and Megha saved me so much time, stress, money and made my wedding day beautiful. Even though the company is based in Florida, they graciously helped plan my wedding in Houston. They were prompt with return email communications and phone calls. We had video chat meetings throughout my wedding planning process. As expected I had unexpected dilemmas with vendors, these ladies stood next to me throughout it and stood up for me. My venue was a total nightmare, Seema made sure they fulfilled the agreements in my contract and made sure they compensated me. Seema and Megha are knowledgeable, professional and unbelievable understanding. I don't think my event would have been successful if they were not my wedding planners. Megha's sweet demeanor and Seema's take no bull attitude combined along with their experience in event planning is what makes them the best wedding planners. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for all that yall did for me!!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Rajan · Married on 04/19/2014

Seema, Megha and her team were amazing in handling everything for the entire day of the wedding! Planning every thing with them was fun and they always have good ideas! I really enjoyed working with them and having them by my side taking care of everything!

Sent on 05/12/2014

• 14517 Mirasol Manor Ct Tampa, 33626 See on map
    Location of (Two Ladies and Events)