New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

About Two Kindred Event Planners

Two Kindred Event Planners is a New York based wedding and event planning company. We are committed to creating amazing events you'll never forget. Why have one wedding planner when you can have two?

For more more information about our packages and pricing, please visit our website at www.tkeventsnyc.com or contact us at hello@tkeventsnyc.com.

Follow Two Kindred Event Planners on

Two Kindred Event Planners 6
Two Kindred Event Planners 7

Laura McConnell · Married on 11/10/2018

Seamless and Simply the Best

I can’t say enough good things about Jonathan and Two Kindred Events. We did the month-of package. The month leading up to the wedding and the wedding day were simply seamless. I don’t know what I would have done without Jonathan.

As an event professional and control freak, I had a hard time letting go. But Jonathan sat down with us, walked through everything step-by-step, and I felt fully comfortable putting the logistics in his very capable hands. Jonathan took care of everything such as confirming vendors, drop-off times, reception details (before and during the wedding), and more. I didn’t have to worry and I could relax and enjoy the lead up to the wedding. Everything was taken care of SO much that my husband and I were able to take a relaxing weekend trip the week before the wedding! Jonathan’s expertise allowed us to re-center and focus on this huge step we were taking as a couple.

Like many brides, I had a lot of ideas on how I wanted the day to be. Jonathan took those ideas, refined them, and executed them perfectly. He has a 360-degree handle on the entire event. His suggestions, cultivated over many years of event planning experience, truly elevated my wedding and made a huge impression on my guests. For instance, I thought I wanted to sit at the head of the table, but Jonathan’s keen eye convinced me that the photos wouldn’t look right with no one in the background. And he was right! Now we have lovely pictures of us surrounded by friends and family. My bustle unfortunately broke multiple times during the reception and he was right there with his handy toolkit, fixing my dress and calming me down.

Again, I can’t recommend Two Kindred Events enough. It was such an incredible experience that my sister is using them for her wedding in April. I really can’t wait to work with Jonathan again!

Linzy Anderson · Married on 10/20/2018

We couldn't have done it without them.

These guys know their stuff – we felt organized and calm going into our big day thanks to Alison and Jonathan. Couldn't have done it without them. Thank you so so much.

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Alison and Jonathan are excellent at what they do, I can't recommend them enough. We met this incredible duo at a local wedding fair and they really stood out from the other wedding planners we talked to because we got the vibe that they genuinely wanted to execute the wedding we envisioned, no up-selling or over-promising anything. My husband and I didn't need full time wedding planning services, but we did need help beyond just the month/day-of coordination. Most of the planners we talked to before meeting Two Kindred were not flexible and would only offer us one or the other, but Two Kindred worked with us to customize a package based on our needs. They truly helped fine-tune what we were envisioning. Throughout the entire planning process, they shed light on all grey areas we weren't sure about, they asked questions we never thought about, and always provided expertise and guidance without ever making us feel like we were compromising our vision. We had a few setbacks occur with other vendors and it all would have been extremely stressful if we didn't have Two Kindred there to guide us. They also really helped us stay within budget by proposing alternative solutions for ways to cut back and guiding us on quantities. We are so happy to say that the day went off without a hitch! Jonathan and Alison were on top of everything, while making us feel completely at ease. Alison would come into the bridal suite every so often to check in and see how I was doing, it really helped calm my nerves. They made sure my husband and I got some alone time together after the ceremony ended (they prepared a toast and some nibbles for us), and when dinner time came around they prepared our plates for us (we did a buffet) and brought to us immediately so that we could have time to eat before making the rounds to say hi to everyone. We just felt like they were truly looking out for us and wanted to make sure we were having a great day and enjoying it all. Hire them for your next event!

Two Kindred Event Planners FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2