New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

About Two Kindred Event Planners

Two Kindred Event Planners is a New York based wedding and event planning company. We are committed to creating amazing events you'll never forget. Why have one wedding planner when you can have two?

For more more information about our packages and pricing, please visit our website at www.tkeventsnyc.com or contact us at hello@tkeventsnyc.com.

Follow Two Kindred Event Planners on

Two Kindred Event Planners 7
  • Gena

Gena Gonzales · Married on 03/30/2019

Best wedding planners!!

Alison and Jonathan are amazing and were an absolutely invaluable help in planning our wedding and on the day-of. We hired them after trying (and struggling) to get started ourselves and it was the best decision we could have made. Alison and Jonathan connected us with truly amazing vendors and made our vision for the wedding come perfectly to life. They were always responsive and available to jump on a call with us at a moment’s notice. I don’t know what we would have done without them on the day-of – Alison and Jonathan went above and beyond, taking care of all the little things and making sure everything ran smoothly and perfectly on time. Our wedding was perfect in such a large part thanks to them and we are so grateful. Besides their experience, organization, calmness and creativity, Jonathan and Alison are also genuinely fun and wonderful people to work with. I am so happy we hired them and we cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Laura McConnell · Married on 11/10/2018

Seamless and Simply the Best

I can’t say enough good things about Jonathan and Two Kindred Events. We did the month-of package. The month leading up to the wedding and the wedding day were simply seamless. I don’t know what I would have done without Jonathan.

As an event professional and control freak, I had a hard time letting go. But Jonathan sat down with us, walked through everything step-by-step, and I felt fully comfortable putting the logistics in his very capable hands. Jonathan took care of everything such as confirming vendors, drop-off times, reception details (before and during the wedding), and more. I didn’t have to worry and I could relax and enjoy the lead up to the wedding. Everything was taken care of SO much that my husband and I were able to take a relaxing weekend trip the week before the wedding! Jonathan’s expertise allowed us to re-center and focus on this huge step we were taking as a couple.

Like many brides, I had a lot of ideas on how I wanted the day to be. Jonathan took those ideas, refined them, and executed them perfectly. He has a 360-degree handle on the entire event. His suggestions, cultivated over many years of event planning experience, truly elevated my wedding and made a huge impression on my guests. For instance, I thought I wanted to sit at the head of the table, but Jonathan’s keen eye convinced me that the photos wouldn’t look right with no one in the background. And he was right! Now we have lovely pictures of us surrounded by friends and family. My bustle unfortunately broke multiple times during the reception and he was right there with his handy toolkit, fixing my dress and calming me down.

Again, I can’t recommend Two Kindred Events enough. It was such an incredible experience that my sister is using them for her wedding in April. I really can’t wait to work with Jonathan again!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Linzy Anderson · Married on 10/20/2018

We couldn't have done it without them.

These guys know their stuff – we felt organized and calm going into our big day thanks to Alison and Jonathan. Couldn't have done it without them. Thank you so so much.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Two Kindred Event Planners FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2