196 Clarks Tract, Keswick, VA 22947 Map · Phone number

About Two Byrds Events and Design

Inspired by the love story of her Grandparents, "Byrd and Bertie", Courtney formed Two Byrd's so she could help those in love find unique and memorable ways to celebrate their most special day.

Two Byrd's is currently offering design and day of coordination packages branching into full-planning in the near future! Two Byrd's can also help personalize your wedding with custom art, chalk and calligraphy work.

As a native to Charlottesville, Virginia, Courtney has strong ties to the community and great relationships within the industry. She also is experienced in all aspects of wedding and event management. Her imaginative and artistic style guides her clients in achieving their dream wedding . With an inherent love for all things weddings, coupled with a calm demeanor and drive for perfection, Courtney will make sure your event goes off without a hitch.

Let Courtney Hildebrand and Two Byrd's Events help you design your perfect day!

Wedding dress

Two Byrds Events and Design 6
Two Byrds Events and Design 7

Alexa and Steve Brown · Married on 05/04/2019

The Best in the Biz!!!

So let me start off by saying that I started my wedding process thinking I could handle all the vendors, details etc. on my own. The closer and closer we got to the wedding, I quickly learned that I needed help before I lost my mind. Thankfully for me, Courtney was already in charge of my catering, which we did through The Catering Outfit. When we first secured TCO she mentioned she also did month-of planning. After I let a few months pass without assistance, I finally reached out and told her I needed her!! BEST. DECISION. I. COULD. HAVE. MADE. Once Courtney took the reins I instantly felt the stress leave by body. I knew everything was in good hands. Sure enough, our wedding on 5/4/19 was an absolute dream and I have Courtney to thank for so much of that success. Courtney’s professionalism, calm demeanor and vast knowledge on “all things wedding” truly got us to the finish line stress free. I would recommend Courtney’s planning expertise to any bride!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Lots of love, Alexa and Steve

Sent on 05/09/2019

Alison Power · Married on 11/28/2018

From the church to the barn... a perfect day!!

Courtney has the combined assets of enormous patience and incredible vision. She held our hands as we navigated the wedding planning process from afar. Our daughter and son in law live in Charlottesville while we live in New Jersey. It could have been a very confusing process and one that offered plenty of room for uncertainty and, even, disagreement. Courtney was able to communicate with us all in a way that was clear and concise, while keeping us all focussed on the beauty of the special day.

Courtney did everything from making sure that the ceremony at the church in town went smoothly to coordinating the catering, the vendors and the decorating at the reception at the barn in Keswick. Courtney listened patiently while we described our ideas for the perfect day and then coached us through the very complicated process of putting it all together and creating a day that was beyond our expectations. She has really great relationships with so many vendors and knows what people work best together. She has amazing style and creative planning skills and even helps you draw boundaries when you're starting to careen into areas best left alone! To top it all off, our friends and family all remarked about the seamlessness of the day and the attention to detail in everything. She is simply the best!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Sara

Sara Power · Married on 11/17/2018

The Best in the Business

Words can't capture how truly amazing Courtney is. She went above and beyond to make my day absolutely PERFECT. In the weeks leading up, she kept my and my mother's sanity, responding to our every need and question. She perfectly translated the wedding of my dreams into reality, and made it even better. If you're not booking with her, you're missing out, because Courtney is honestly the best in the business.

Sent on 11/20/2018