Two Byrds Events and Design

Keswick, VA View map

Inspired by the love story of her Grandparents, "Byrd and Bertie", Courtney formed Two Byrd's so she could help those in love find unique and memorable ways to celebrate their most special day.

Two Byrd's is currently offering design and day of coordination packages branching into full-planning in the near future! Two Byrd's can also help personalize your wedding with custom art, chalk and calligraphy work.

As a native to Charlottesville, Virginia, Courtney has strong ties to the community and great relationships within the industry. She also is experienced in all aspects of wedding and event management. Her imaginative and artistic style guides her clients in achieving their dream wedding . With an inherent love for all things weddings, coupled with a calm demeanor and drive for perfection, Courtney will make sure your event goes off without a hitch.

Let Courtney Hildebrand and Two Byrd's Events help you design your perfect day!

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Kim C. Married on 01/29/2022

More than we Dreamed Of

Wow Courtney is Amazing!! She is a 5 Star Planner - Sweet, intuitive, experienced, disciplined and extremely connected! From the first time we met, I was thrilled that my daughter & son in law’s wedding day was in her hands!! She helped with all my daughter’s vision, added her amazing touches, and navigated all the details with ease. Courtney’s vendor connections include the best of VA! She never tired of this MOM - and added such special beauty to the day and all were WOW factors!! The wedding was Magical and beyond all we ever expected! Friends and Family could not say enough about the day and the overall feeling of celebration they felt from the minute the ceremony began. We were able to stay calm and enjoy the Love a Wedding should bring! Do not hesitate to hire Courtney - actually just do it - YOU Will thank your stars for this gift!!
  • Lexi
    Alexis B. Married on 10/02/2021

Hire Her!!

Thank god for Courtney! We found Courtney and the Catering Outfit through our preferred vendors list provided by our venue, and we are SO grateful for her. She is extremely professional, knowledgable, and just all around someone you want on your team for your wedding. She had some many tips along the way, and was always available to jump on a call to talk things through. She was seriously a godsend the day of the wedding making sure everything was set up to perfection, and even made sure that my husband and I could see the reception space just us before the reception kicked off. She is so thoughtful and really did make our day a dream. We can't thank her enough!
  • Erin
    Erin S. Married on 09/24/2021

Courtney is your girl!!!

I can't say enough good things about Courtney! I'm certain my wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without her! I learned of her wedding planning services after I hired her and The Catering Outfit as our caterer. She was our point of contact for our food and drink menus, and I quickly secured her as our wedding planner after I saw how easy and reliable she was to work with. She was always willing and available to answer my many questions, and change things around as I frequently do. She was super accommodating to us postponing our wedding because of COVID, and I feel like we developed a friendship over the two years of working together. When my wedding day finally came, I didn't have a worry in the world because I knew Courtney was in charge and I was meant to just enjoy my day. Do yourself a favor and hire Courtney as your wedding planner; you won't be disappointed!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

196 Clarks Tract Keswick, 22947
Location of (Two Byrds Events and Design)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding