196 Clarks Tract, Keswick, VA 22947 Map · Phone number

About Two Byrds Events and Design

Inspired by the love story of her Grandparents, "Byrd and Bertie", Courtney formed Two Byrd's so she could help those in love find unique and memorable ways to celebrate their most special day.

Two Byrd's is currently offering design and day of coordination packages branching into full-planning in the near future! Two Byrd's can also help personalize your wedding with custom art, chalk and calligraphy work.

As a native to Charlottesville, Virginia, Courtney has strong ties to the community and great relationships within the industry. She also is experienced in all aspects of wedding and event management. Her imaginative and artistic style guides her clients in achieving their dream wedding . With an inherent love for all things weddings, coupled with a calm demeanor and drive for perfection, Courtney will make sure your event goes off without a hitch.

Let Courtney Hildebrand and Two Byrd's Events help you design your perfect day!

Wedding dress
Bride and bridesmaids
1465772101014275097508891115376995o

12 Reviews for Two Byrds Events and Design

Cindy · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough positive things. A wonderful wedding coordinator and well established in this area. Would strongly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. Basically brought table décor and she ran with it....it looked beautiful!

Kate · Married on 10/26/2017

Courtney was instrumental in the planning of our wedding. She had so many great ideas as far as vendors to use and ideas for making our wedding day just as wonderful as I had imagined. Courtney has so many connections & knows Charlottesville so well. It was great knowing everything was being handled stress free as we were planning our wedding from St. Louis. She has a great eye for detail & is very artistic. She made our tables look beautiful. Courtney even made our place cards at the last minute! I would recommend Courtney to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She did such a wonderful job & I’m so happy with how everything turned out!

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2017

Courtney was our wedding planner and day of coordinator for our June wedding at King Family Vineyards. I can't recommend her enough! Much of her value comes from her institutional knowledge and local experience in Charlottesville - she's able to answer any questions you have immediately (I had a lot of dumb ones!) and offer recommendations for vendors, etc to meet your budget. From venue selection, vendor selection, wedding timeline creation, rentals, menu selection - Courtney was there for us every step of the way. And we knew how busy she was with other weddings, but we received such personal service that we felt like we were her only clients! In terms of day of coordination, I basically handed Courtney my wedding binder, relaxed and enjoyed a glass of champagne and she took it from there. She was responsible for all set up and decor, coordinating with all of the vendors, keeping the wedding on schedule and the biggest plus was at the end of the night, she broke down all of the decorations and loaded them into my car while I was off to my honeymoon suite! If I had to do a fraction of what she did on my wedding day, I wouldn't have had the chance to enjoy my wedding and be a bride. Courtney helped create and execute our best day ever and again, I can't recommend her enough!!!

Two Byrds Events and Design 1