Lynnfield, MA 01940 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,000

About Twisted Stems Floral Designs

Elegance.Design.Beauty

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for taking the time to visit. We are a floral design company based in Boston's North Shore. We specialize in Floral Designs for Weddings and events.

Follow Twisted Stems Floral Designs on

img5207
img5202

33 Reviews for Twisted Stems Floral Designs

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Twisted Stems was amazing to work with! I first met Doreen when she came to my house to discuss my vision for our wedding. I didn't quite know what I wanted but Doreen was so helpful! She brought books and came with lots of ideas. My flowers were absolutely beautiful. Not only was my bouquet better than I could have ever imagined but my bridesmaids flowers were exactly what I wanted them to be. Doreen also decorated the aisle that I walked down, our wedding arch :):), centerpieces and had perfect flowers for my husband, the groomsmen, fathers and mothers. She also had her friend bring me flowers that I wanted in my hair to my hotel the day of the wedding! Having her come to the hotel was so great because it was one less thing I had to worry about. I can't say enough good things about Twisted Stems and Doreen- thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful and memorable!!! I highly recommend Doreen and I hope to work with her again in the future :)

Lori · Married on 10/31/2015

Doreen was the best!! She met with me months before and went over prices and ideas. We emailed each other questions and ideas periodically. She was VERY flexible! A sweetie to work with! And I would highly recommend her! My flowers came out lovely!!!

Krista · Married on 08/23/2015

Doreen from Twisted Stems did a beautiful job with the flowers on our wedding day. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly what I invisioned. Doreen also incorporated a piece of my mothers wedding dress in my bouquet to make my flowers one of a kind. I would highly recommend Twisted Stems!

Award

Twisted Stems Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Lynnfield, MA 01940 See on map