twentyseven studios

Documentary (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Mon and his team did such a fabulous job. We first saw his work through a friend and just fell in love with how amazing their video was. No doubt about it we knew we wanted to hire him for our big day. So happy we did because our video turned out amazing! We got so many lovely compliments on our highlight video and till this day we still watch it over and over again. I HIGHLY recommend Mon and his team. They're professional and won't disappoint you!

Profile Picture Jessica & Miko, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mon is the absolute best in his field! He was extremely professional and laid back! We had two weddings in which we used Mon and were so grateful for all that he did! He was able to highlight all of the most memorable moments and was very open to answering emails and questions. I still get compliments about my video and that others have cried just watching it! Thank you so much Mon and I would highly recommend him to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive, Highlight Video

I remember reading an article on the top things brides regret not having on their wedding day. One of the items on the list was not hiring a videographer. Your wedding day honestly goes by so quickly you can forget some of the sweet moments. I am so glad I convinced my husband to hire TwentySeven Studios for our wedding.

Our amazing photographer Jeremy Chou actually referred us to Mon and TwentySeven Studios. He sent us over a list of videographers he has worked with that match his personal style of photography. I think it’s super important that you hire a videographer who can communicate or has worked with your photographer because you don’t want them butting heads on the day of or getting in each others way. Their chemistry is very important. Everything went so smoothly that we didn’t even know they were filming!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using their drone service. There is something just so epic about having them film from the sky and it turns out absolutely perfect in the videos.

We received SO MANY compliments on our video and most of our friends plan to hire TwentySeven Studios for their big day!!!

Mon is very professional and easy to communicate with. It was such a pleasure working with him and his team. He made the whole process very easy and incredibly fun.

Mon really understood the essence of our wedding and brought it to life. He told our story perfectly through his lens and it’s something we will cherish and enjoy for the rest of our lives.

His work speaks for itself!!
Nicole and Kim

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

twentyseven studios Pricing