Irvine, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Elysium Productions

Elysium Productions is an innovative wedding videographer based in Irvine, California that is working to redefine wedding filmmaking worldwide. Their professional videography team produces beautiful, modern and hip films that are as entertaining as they are documentary in nature. Say goodbye to boring and cheesy wedding video and hello to a fresh, unique, emotional and storytelling film at its finest.

Experience
Julie Hill, owner and creative director of Elysium Productions, began producing wedding videos with the goal to create something priceless and authentic for her wedding couples. Today, Elysium Productions has grown to a team located in Southern and Northern California, Colorado and New York.

Elysium Productions offers multiple cameras, liability insurance, a highlight video and slideshow services. They are located in multiple locations throughout the U.S. and will travel to document destination weddings as requested.

• Yours Truly Media

37 Reviews for Elysium Productions

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2019

Best Investment we Made

We just watched our wedding video and are BLOWN AWAY! Elysium captured our day perfectly. Every detail, every important moment, every beautiful word spoken - they absolutely killed it. Honestly, I couldn’t have imagined a better way to remember this special time for us. I actually found this team on instagram even before I met my husband and knew they had to be the ones to capture my wedding. They create videos that elicit emotion and are incredibly high quality.

The short video for instagram comes in a timely manner to share, and not long after you get to relive your wedding day - it is something you will have forever and was one of the best investments we made for the wedding.

Thank you again x10000 - I can’t tell you how much the care and love that was so obviously put into this video is appreciated.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Britt · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn't be happier

My husband and I are so thrilled that we booked Elysium to capture our wedding weekend on video. Daniel and George brought such an awesome energy to the entire weekend and couldn't have been more polite or professional. When I wasn't interacting with them, I hardly even knew they were there, but somehow they were capturing everything because our sneak peak video is absolutely perfect! We are very happily awaiting our full video and know we'll be completely blown away. Elysium is the best of the best!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Michelle Denhart · Married on 07/09/2019

Highly Recommend

My husband and I had Elysium Productions film our Santa Barbara wedding, and it was easily one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. They captured our day perfectly, and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We've watched our videos over and over, and we love being able to re-live all the moments from our special day. Highly recommend to anyone who wants their video to feel personal, professionally produced, and captures the details of your wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elysium Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Irvine Irvine, California, 92618 See on map
    Location of (Elysium Productions)